Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 16369, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
as i guessed it, its a pyramid scheme

this forum reminds me of 4chan /biz/
a bunch of fucking idiots trying to "make it" so they can fuck women
just like this forum trying to "ascend" so they can fuck women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 6128
Every financial market is red. If you follow the boomers mindset, your best bet is getting 0.01% interest on your couple thousand from the bank and wage slave until death.

Inflation is like 100% each year since 2019. Spending 100$ now is like buying chips from the gas station. People who make jokes about opportunities, probably have jealous or crab in the bucket tendencies and are not high IQ enough to get that, the side they take is not friendly to them either. Their getting raped just as bad, if not worst.

Its a good cope to know that its not just your decision. Its also too early and not certain just yet to say its an unwise decision, as long as you know every opportunity presented in this world probably has a core purpose. It still may have a potential upside to become a good decision in the future, as long as you take your investments serious and think hard about them.

Unorthodox is better, more so than wage slaving while inflation turns you homeless.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 19551, Crusile and 3 others
y u didn't tether

not hard enough tbh

How much should i invest right now?
U should patiently buy small amount of bitcoin from ur money. If u have 1k, invest only 100-150$ now, and add a bit if it dips. Find 2-3 solid projects with future in next bull and spread money between them depending on marketcap, the lower it is the less u should put in

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
idc I own a milady :)

Every financial market is red. If you follow the boomers mindset, your best bet is getting 0.01% interest on your couple thousand from the bank and wage slave until death.

Inflation is like 100% each year since 2019. Spending 100$ now is like buying chips from the gas station. People who make jokes about opportunities, probably have jealous or crab in the bucket tendencies and are not high IQ enough to get that, the side they take is not friendly to them either. Their getting raped just as bad, if not worst.

Its a good cope to know that its not just your decision. Its also too early and not certain just yet to say its an unwise decision, as long as you know every opportunity presented in this world probably has a core purpose. It still may have a potential upside to become a good decision in the future, as long as you take your investments serious and think hard about them.

Unorthodox is better, more so than wage slaving while inflation turns you homeless.
over the last 3 years inflation is net around 10% not 100%, get cancer

I could live off my closet before I go broke
I got too many cars, I ain't payin' no note
Too many chains, go to sleep, I might choke

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
It’s on sale

over the last 3 years inflation is net around 10% not 100%, get cancer

Even the official charts prove that you have no clue or are tolling. And even then, the official rates are not even an accurate way of calculating, as it does not calculate food and gas. Your numbers are WAY off (rates are way higher than that actually, more like minimum 20%+) and even official charts are wrong to say 17-20% because not only do they not calculate food and gas, but they also use the same metrics used during the 19 eightys, as thats the last time it was this high. But reality is, gas prices are close to doubled (100%), crude oil, eggs, wheat, corn, alfalfa, uranium, and all those natural resources also are pretty much around 100% since this day last year. Same with housing. U also have to count retail because the prices are higher which means the upcharge on goods for the people are even higher.

Where did u get your numbers from? Did u critically think after doing research from multiple sources or are u just spewing some bullshit?

Attachments

• FU6VVsUXsAQkUrL.jpg
    FU6VVsUXsAQkUrL.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
  • FU6ERU-X0AgxbXI.jpg
    FU6ERU-X0AgxbXI.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile
All the new people who brought into the NFT hype experience their first crypto crash take a look at the market through the years to feel a bit better dont an hero just yet.

👍👍👍 buy the dip so you can sell at another dip

Can’t relate

I live in a bubble. Red or green markets don’t affect my life a nigga like me still gone ball out⛹🏾
09B68BCB ABCB 4953 BD11 0C544AF46B1A
137A4706 A84F 49CF 8488 6B04B6D2D6BB
D8012677 C3CF 4F37 9525 FFF8F654D9A8
912C5FCF 3A41 40B9 90AF 87100B6E0E90
27E25AA9 1C11 44FC 902C 3B7FF94DA903
4C363B41 3D2A 40BB AC4F 408E57D19E41

• +1
Reactions: leloucheREBORN and Toth's thot

So what do you suggest?

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
this forum reminds me of 4chan /biz/
a bunch of fucking idiots trying to "make it" so they can fuck women
just like this forum trying to "ascend" so they can fuck women
What's wrong with that?

Even the official charts prove that you have no clue or are tolling. And even then, the official rates are not even an accurate way of calculating, as it does not calculate food and gas. Your numbers are WAY off (rates are way higher than that actually, more like minimum 20%+) and even official charts are wrong to say 17-20% because not only do they not calculate food and gas, but they also use the same metrics used during the 19 eightys, as thats the last time it was this high. But reality is, gas prices are close to doubled (100%), crude oil, eggs, wheat, corn, alfalfa, uranium, and all those natural resources also are pretty much around 100% since this day last year. Same with housing. U also have to count retail because the prices are higher which means the upcharge on goods for the people are even higher.

Where did u get your numbers from? Did u critically think after doing research from multiple sources or are u just spewing some bullshit?
You went from 100% inflation to 20%?
CPI literally over reports inflation. its setup in a way to target 2%. 2% = 0. At most inflation is 14%, which is low. Current cpi is placebo because if oil goes down in price, inflation will go back down.
sCqyMxW.png

8.6% only looks scary if youre implying continuous yr over yr inflation.

Last edited: