Crypto is only for the high IQ

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
If you're a retard don't invest in crypto. You'll just lose everything. Even if you're high IQ you'll pick some losers but the winners you do pick will give such insane returns it won't matter. But Low IQcels will solely pick losers over and over...

And they'll actively reject and shit talk the winners. Even when begged to buy them. I've seen it numerous times. A subhuman low IQcels who just kept picking losers when I told him to buy $ICE. He just kept picking losers cuz "Ice was down"

Now it's pumping hard and he lost all his money on other Shitcoins.

Here's the bottom line:

In crypto you need to be able to do your own research. This means you need to be able to find data yourself. Sort accurate information from misinformation. Ignore hype and trends. Avoid scams. Be able to predict where the market is headed and what it needs. Draw accurate conclusions. And make reasonable predictions over the long term, and not the short term.

If you're a person who can't find all the details. Geta mislead by misinformation. Gets caught up in hype and trends. Gets scammed. Can't predict what the future looks like. Can't draw accurate conclusions. Have no ability to make long term predictions and focus on short term - you won't succeed in crypto.

That being said even the retards can make money in crypto, just become a Bitcoin Maxi. That's the smart decision to make if you're a retard.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, N1666, Mewton and 3 others
sometimes i wonder how much opportunity really is there in crypto if you put in the time and effort

reason being that if you invest in stocks, 9/10 you are better off just buying ETFs since smarter people, who have more resources and spend years studying the markets still can't beat it. logically, neither will a basement dweller (consistently)

crypto may be a different story though. idk if it's all priced in, but it's just that small coins on mkt cap are so easy to have it's price manipulated and it's impossible to keep up with everything that comes out, it may be way too chaotic for institutionals - but even then, if there was so much opportunity, then they would surely figure out a way to get around it

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Blonde
sometimes i wonder how much opportunity really is there in crypto if you put in the time and effort

reason being that if you invest in stocks, 9/10 you are better off just buying ETFs since smarter people, who have more resources and spend years studying the markets still can't beat it. logically, neither will a basement dweller (consistently)

crypto may be a different story though. idk if it's all priced in, but it's just that small coins on mkt cap are so easy to have it's price manipulated and it's impossible to keep up with everything that comes out - but even then, if there was so much opportunity, then there would surely be more institutional money in it and stuff like crypto hedge funds which are still very little
The key to getting rich in crypto is simple. DYOR, DCA, and HODL.

There is not "beating the market"

There's a saying "Time in the market beats timing the market." You cannot predict in the short term, at least not with high enough frequency to make significant cash.

Predicting in the long term is much more debatable. It's the golden "Would you have known to buy Microsoft in 1985 if you researched it?"

I firmly believe that most people, provided they're not absolute fucking retarded dumb faggots, if they were to sit down, set aside distractions, research and learn what Microsoft was in 1985, they'd come to the conclusion that this is a must-by stock.

Problem is two-fold though. Most people don't have the discipline to shut the fuck up and just listen, research, and draw accurate conclusions. They lack the IQ as well. And to add to that there's a bunch of other noise of nearby competition, most are obvious trash but some make compelling and attractive appearances to investors. But I suppose that's why they say to diversify.

Nobody can do research for you, you have to do it yourself. Experts don't "do anything for other people" they do their research and invest their own money and get rich. Experts are just wanna be great investors.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and aestheticsrespecter
So how much are you up? Lmao

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Imretarded?
So how much are you up? Lmao
Dollar wise or percentage wise? Cuz I lost track. I have like $4800 in total in everything I invested at this current moment. I can't remember how much I put in. Maybe like $4000? 2 of the coins I picked went down, 1 is doing great.

Dw bro, Ill be a millionaire soon. 5 years.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Acne Victim
The key to getting rich in crypto is simple. DYOR, DCA, and HODL.

There is not "beating the market"

There's a saying "Time in the market beats timing the market." You cannot predict in the short term, at least not with high enough frequency to make significant cash.

Predicting in the long term is much more debatable. It's the golden "Would you have known to buy Microsoft in 1985 if you researched it?"

I firmly believe that most people, provided they're not absolute fucking retarded dumb faggots, if they were to sit down, set aside distractions, research and learn what Microsoft was in 1985, they'd come to the conclusion that this is a must-by stock.

Problem is two-fold though. Most people don't have the discipline to shut the fuck up and just listen, research, and draw accurate conclusions. They lack the IQ as well. And to add to that there's a bunch of other noise of nearby competition, most are obvious trash but some make compelling and attractive appearances to investors. But I suppose that's why they say to diversify.

Nobody can do research for you, you have to do it yourself. Experts don't "do anything for other people" they do their research and invest their own money and get rich. Experts are just wanna be great investors.
you sound too redpilled and lack realism bro ngl.

first of all, dyor is usually pointless if you are competing with ppl with 10x your resources and IQ, hence I made the parallel with stocks and asked if it could be any different in crypto, which it could be. now, even if it is, there is still a huge amount of luck involved, so picking a winner isn't as straightforward as "just dyor bro"

"time in the market beats timing the market" is true, but we are talking about crypto which isn't something consolidated or even close to guaranteed to go up with time (assuming stocks go up throughout decades forever is a much better bet than crypto, assuming you are not some delusional indian who spams that the dollar is not backed by anything on twitter 24/7, then maybe you are better off with btc)

"I firmly believe that most people, provided they're not absolute fucking retarded dumb faggots, if they were to sit down, set aside distractions, research and learn what Microsoft was in 1985, they'd come to the conclusion that this is a must-by stock." - studying successful business cases is pretty pointless. we all think that we would have seen these opportunities, but in practice no one does lol. it's just survivorship bias. besides, there is a lot of luck when investing, a good idea only takes you so far. have you never heard that when people such as VCs invest, they will usually invest in the person and his capacity rather than just the idea, since there are far too many good ideas and 99% go to shit?

lastly, let's just ignore how small caps are usually driven by pure fomo/insider info/hype lol

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, aestheticsrespecter and Blonde
Dollar wise or percentage wise? Cuz I lost track. I have like $4800 in total in everything I invested at this current moment. I can't remember how much I put in. Maybe like $4000? 2 of the coins I picked went down, 1 is doing great.

ok idk why i wrote such a high effort reply. purely wasted time jfl

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
If you didn't invest in crypto pre 2021 its already over for you

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and qazw
ok idk why i wrote such a high effort reply. purely wasted time jfl
You believe only in poverty. All your efforts are spent in poverty. What worth is your effort? You're worthless. It's what your subscribe to.

you sound too redpilled and lack realism bro ngl.

first of all, dyor is usually pointless if you are competing with ppl with 10x your resources and IQ, hence I made the parallel with stocks and asked if it could be any different in crypto, which it could be. now, even if it is, there is still a huge amount of luck involved, so picking a winner isn't as straightforward as "just dyor bro"

"time in the market beats timing the market" is true, but we are talking about crypto which isn't something consolidated or even close to guaranteed to go up with time (assuming stocks go up throughout decades forever is a much better bet than crypto, assuming you are not some delusional indian who spams that the dollar is not backed by anything on twitter 24/7, then maybe you are better off with btc)

"I firmly believe that most people, provided they're not absolute fucking retarded dumb faggots, if they were to sit down, set aside distractions, research and learn what Microsoft was in 1985, they'd come to the conclusion that this is a must-by stock." - studying successful business cases is pretty pointless. we all think that we would have seen these opportunities, but in practice no one does lol. it's just survivorship bias. besides, there is a lot of luck when investing, a good idea only takes you so far. have you never heard that when people such as VCs invest, they will usually invest in the person and his capacity rather than just the idea, since there are far too many good ideas and 99% go to shit?

lastly, let's just ignore how small caps are usually driven by pure fomo/insider info/hype lol
Doom n gloom. If you can't just say "$Abomination, I can't invest, I'm too low IQ" and I'll say "take my hand, or rot in poverty, choice is yaws"

Doom n gloom. If you can't just say "$Abomination, I can't invest, I'm too low IQ" and I'll say "take my hand, or rot in poverty, choice is yaws"
this reply essentially just proves that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about bro

you're not a genius, you got lucky once and that's it

you have absolutely no idea what you're yapping about

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and LuckyBeast
this reply essentially just proves that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about bro

you're not a genius, you got lucky once and that's it

you have absolutely no idea what you're yapping about
Then I guess that makes two of us? Since according to you nobody knows anything. Pick a stance and stick with it and quick switching back and forth. You're like a woman on her period.

yeah ur def making $ on this gl tho

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter

Nigga just buy investment funds, the US stock market goes up like 10-20% a year and if you hold lots of high dividend stocks like i do, you'd basically make 20-30% gains consistently

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Nigga just buy investment funds, the US stock market goes up like 10-20% a year and if you hold lots of high dividend stocks like i do, you'd basically make 20-30% gains consistently
Oh boy.

How do you people get dressed in the morning?

No seriously.

Crypto is stocks. Except its only the internet, globally available 24/7 with automation, with sending functionality, no government intervention, and burning capability, and with a myriad of other functionalities yet to be discovered...

Trying to get rich with stocks when crypto is available is like traveling by horse when there are cars. Please just, don't argue with me I am not in the mood.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Oh boy.

How do you people get dressed in the morning?

No seriously.

Crypto is stocks. Except its only the internet, globally available 24/7 with automation, with sending functionality, no government intervention, and burning capability, and with a myriad of other functionalities yet to be discovered...

Trying to get rich with stocks when crypto is available is like traveling by horse when there are cars. Please just, don't argue with me I am not in the mood.
crypto is higher risk and based on nothing but hype.

At least the stock market has a company who actually produces shit so even if market is down, they give a portion of their profits to you (unless you buy faggot growth stocks)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LuckyBeast and paveldurovreal

At least the stock market has a company who actually produces shit so even if market is down, they give a portion of their profits to you (unless you buy faggot growth stocks)
you are debating a mega autistic pajeet (look at his posts lol) talking to you from the slums of bangledesh who is only on this forum to make money promoting a shitcoin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Imretarded?
you are debating a mega autistic pajeet (look at his posts lol) talking to you from the slums of bangledesh who is only on this forum to make money promoting a shitcoin
Alright broski time to mute ur whining ass

Oh boy. The investment system changes and resets because we transition from stocks to crypto and instead of thinking "Wheres the crypto that's building something" you think "Cryptos only are based off hype"

Have a little foresight for fucking sake. Even Solana is making Phones now. Look man I got a headache arguing retards plz figure it out on your own. Don't give me a bigger headache.

i wonder if bro knows what a crypto currency is

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast

I'm a dumbass and I'll beat you to millionaire status bro. Without any hard work. Good luck tho bro

I didn't know it was a race.
It is, it always has been.

Also if you do happen to reach 1m what r u gonna do? I don't believe in almost any of these "projects" and I think government intervention can be highly beneficial if done right. Governments control how much people make on crypto in the background just like everything else; easier to make a play alongside a play maker than go solo lol. Most profitable crypto investors that I've seen nowadays are scammers running rug pulls.

HODL mentality is kinda weak too you need circulation meaning players on both sides or it's price will plateau. I used to be into crypto like 2018(forgot exactly when I was in and got out) and a few years before, I just took some gains and left. I made the right decision. One of the first things that you're taught is to take profits because an unrealized gain isn't a gain at all.

If you woulda made some decent money and got a house or duplex to rent out back then you'd be far ahead now.

At least you wanna become rich and figuring it out but at the end of the day, hope is cope. Being at the mercy of the market is not a position that I'd wanna be in but you do you. Maybe you're right but odds are you're not.

Last edited:
It is, it always has been.

Also if you do happen to reach 1m what r u gonna do? I don't believe in almost any of these "projects" and I think government intervention can be highly beneficial if done right. Governments control how much people make on crypto in the background just like everything else; easier to make a play alongside a play maker than go solo lol. Most profitable crypto investors that I've seen nowadays are scammers running rug pulls.

HODL mentality is kinda weak too you need circulation meaning players on both sides or it's price will plateau. I used to be into crypto like 2018(forgot exactly when I was in and got out) and a few years before, I just took some gains and left. I made the right decision. One of the first things that you're taught is to take profits because an unrealized gain isn't a gain at all.

If you woulda made some decent money and got a house or duplex to rent out back then you'd be far ahead now.

At least you wanna become rich and figuring it out but at the end of the day, hope is cope. Being at the mercy of the market is not a position that I'd wanna be in but you do you. Maybe you're right but odds are you're not.
Who u talking to?

I'm replying to you on your thread so who do you think smart guy?
Idk man it felt like you were talking to me but you were saying things you wanted to hear. You know what I mean?

Idk man it felt like you were talking to me but you were saying things you wanted to hear. You know what I mean?
Nah bro you're just a retard.

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal
Just HODL alts with good fundamentals, always has given bigger returns than Bitcoin if you cashed out at the right time (unless u bought bitcoin at like 10 cents ie nobody here).

high iq or not it has alot to do with luck.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Schizotypalcel
what is this
Someone who only invest in Bitcoin. They delude themselves into believing it's the only crypto that will grow long term forever because they either can't pick the right alts or stomach the volatility of the alts.

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and ascension
$ICE is doing well. I've been shilling SUI for ages and it's done +240% from the low in early September.

$ICE is doing well. I've been shilling SUI for ages and it's done +240% from the low in early September.
Yeah I found out about that chain fairly recently. Do they have have games developing?

• +1
Reactions: ascension