Crypto is only for the high IQ

It’s like gambling and you can only estimate the risks and potential profits. The best thing is investing in something that’s stable like real estates.

No, Sui doesn't burn tokens, but it does have a hard cap on the supply unlike Solana.
I see. Then I'm overall more bullish on Ice, even if Sui has more real world tech for sale. But it'll probably still succeed if they really do release games.

I think deflationary cryptos are the future and in 5-10 years every crypto startup will be competing for which project can incentivize their community members to burn more of the circulating supply.

Bitcoin has the first mover all time advantage for crypto. Ice has the first mover advantage for incentivized community burning. I don't consider the Tate coin to be deflationary because the dev is burning (has to be community member) and I don't consider the Shib token to be deflationary either cuz it's voluntary burning (which is just getting people to throw money away).

From the little I've read online, $ICE seems to be a DeFI token:

DeFI tokens outperformed last cycle (2020-2021), just as ICOs did in 2017. But the new thing people are betting on now is AI. So, DeFi tokens may not do as well as they did last cycle. It's possible to make some serious money over the next six months since we are at the beginning stages of this next leg up, but please do not HODL on the way down.

When the bear market hits, you should instead look to short Alts, not HODL. Let's crunch some numbers. Say this coin does a 10X, and you exit with 40K. You can use that 40K to short when the bear market hits. Then, if lucky, you could get another 10X after closing the short, flipping your initial 4K into 400K.

You should not HODL for five years. If you do, you will lose everything. And no one should feel sorry for you. That is just economic Darwinism. Many people underestimate how low altcoins can go in a crypto bear market. For any uniformed person reading along, crypto and financial markets work in two cycles: bear and bull. In a bull market, prices rise exponentially for 8 to 12 months, while in a bear, prices go down exponentially over a similar period.

^
You have all been warned. DO NOT HODL IN THE BEAR. This can't be stressed enough.

From the little I've read online, $ICE seems to be a DeFI token:

DeFI tokens outperformed last cycle (2020-2021), just as ICOs did in 2017. But the new thing people are betting on now is AI. So, DeFi tokens may not do as well as they did last cycle. It's possible to make some serious money over the next six months since we are at the beginning stages of this next leg up, but please do not HODL on the way down.

When the bear market hits, you should instead look to short Alts, not HODL. Let's crunch some numbers. Say this coin does a 10X, and you exit with 40K. You can use that 40K to short when the bear market hits. Then, if lucky, you could get another 10X after closing the short, flipping your initial 4K into 400K.

You should not HODL for five years. If you do, you will lose everything. And no one should feel sorry for you. That is just economic Darwinism. Many people underestimate how low altcoins can go in a crypto bear market. For any uniformed person reading along, crypto and financial markets work in two cycles: bear and bull. In a bull market, prices rise exponentially for 8 to 12 months, while in a bear, prices go down exponentially over a similar period.
I'm considering doing what you are saying. All this "If you lose everything then you deserve it" extra was unnecessary. I've studied crypto history I seen the 90 - 95% drops. I'm aware they can and do happen.

In terms of the project I'm with. The Ice Core Team has acknowledged the phenomenon you're describing and how the "best play" is to dump even if you believe in the long term potential of the project so that you can buy back, which would secure profits and give you a lot bigger bag.

The core team has implemented a lot of deflation that no other project has. And they have a lot of utilities and software development to keep users engaged even during a bear market. There will be staking. And the CT also said they had other ideas not yet revealed to help against the bear market.

In addition there are various measures the core team is doing to help mitigate excessive volatility. Things such as not allowing futures for the time being to prevent whale manipulation. Gradual release of new coins into circulation to suppress aggressive price surges, which prevents users from withdrawing more. And gradually building trading volume by avoiding the largest exchanges for the time being and listing on smaller ones, also preventing potential spikes such as a 10x. The core team made it clear that don't want a 10x in a very short time frame.

But I'm aware that promises are just promises at the end of the day. After mainnet and more development moves forward I'll decide for myself if I need to short to buy back.

But thanks for the warning.

• +1
Reactions: Unalive
I'm considering doing what you are saying. All this "If you lose everything then you deserve it" extra was unnecessary. I've studied crypto history I seen the 90 - 95% drops. I'm aware they can and do happen.

In terms of the project I'm with. The Ice Core Team has acknowledged the phenomenon you're describing and how the "best play" is to dump even if you believe in the long term potential of the project so that you can buy back, which would secure profits and give you a lot bigger bag.

The core team has implemented a lot of deflation that no other project has. And they have a lot of utilities and software development to keep users engaged even during a bear market. There will be staking. And the CT also said they had other ideas not yet revealed to help against the bear market.

In addition there are various measures the core team is doing to help mitigate excessive volatility. Things such as not allowing futures for the time being to prevent whale manipulation. Gradual release of new coins into circulation to suppress aggressive price surges, which prevents users from withdrawing more. And gradually building trading volume by avoiding the largest exchanges for the time being and listing on smaller ones, also preventing potential spikes such as a 10x. The core team made it clear that don't want a 10x in a very short time frame.

But I'm aware that promises are just promises at the end of the day. After mainnet and more development moves forward I'll decide for myself if I need to short to buy back.

But thanks for the warning.
Good luck with your gamble. But you should not mislead others by presenting the best-case scenario. The cryptosphere is now home to more cryptos than ever before. Not all will go up. This is a medium to very high-risk play. In the long term, there will be no safe havens. That has been the trend so far. ETH, the leading altcoin, has been underperforming lately and could lose out to a competitor later this cycle. ETH!

Good luck with your gamble. But you should not mislead others by presenting the best-case scenario. The cryptosphere is now home to more cryptos than ever before. Not all will go up. This is a medium to very high-risk play. In the long term, there will be no safe havens. That has been the trend so far. ETH, the leading altcoin, has been underperforming lately and could lose out to a yet-unknown competitor later this cycle. ETH!
Correct because it's technology unusable anymore. It's gas fees are ridiculously high nobody buys off that chain anymore. Anyone with IQ and is paying attention to the crypto market can see ETH is falling off slowly. It won't go to zero but it'll eventually end up in the graveyard like LiteCoin and XRP as other chains, Like Solana take it's place.

The unknown competitor you're referring to is Ice Open Network.

Also, I don't gamble, I invest. The difference is gambling is completely based off chance like the roll of a die or flip of a card, investments are based off logic and reasoning trying to predict the future.

I promise the best case scenario because I did my research and due diligence and came to my conclusion it's the most likely outcome with this project. It doesn't do anyone any good if I don't encourage others to hop on board this 1000x.

It's like a cycle with you guys. You complain you can't predict the next 1000x, then someone tell you what it finally is, you discredit them based off of faulty, pessimistic, and catastrophic reasoning, and then it actually happens and everyone acts surprised and says "damn I wish I had listened" coupled with "but it was all luck" despite the fact I explain countless times how the deflationary tokenomics work and make this project exceptionally robust.

Correct because it's technology unusable anymore. It's gas fees are ridiculously high nobody buys off that chain anymore. Anyone with IQ and is paying attention to the crypto market can see ETH is falling off slowly. It won't go to zero but it'll eventually end up in the graveyard like LiteCoin and XRP as other chains, Like Solana take it's place.

The unknown competitor you're referring to is Ice Open Network.

Also, I don't gamble, I invest. The difference is gambling is completely based off chance like the roll of a die or flip of a card, investments are based off logic and reasoning trying to predict the future.

I promise the best case scenario because I did my research and due diligence and came to my conclusion it's the most likely outcome with this project. It doesn't do anyone any good if I don't encourage others to hop on board this 1000x.

It's like a cycle with you guys. You complain you can't predict the next 1000x, then someone tell you what it finally is, you discredit them based off of faulty, pessimistic, and catastrophic reasoning, and then it actually happens and everyone acts surprised and says "damn I wish I had listened" coupled with "but it was all luck" despite the fact I explain countless times how the deflationary tokenomics work and make this project exceptionally robust.
Ehhh. I don't agree with that. Small, attainable goals are the key to success in crypto. The goal is to make money and KEEP it. Yolo'ers like yourself make money fast, but they lose it just as quickly as they made it. And we are all gambling btw. This is not investing. You got traditional markets for that.

Ehhh. I don't agree with that. Small, attainable goals are the key to success in crypto. The goal is to make money and KEEP it. Yolo'ers like yourself make money fast, but they lose it just as quickly as they made it. And we are all gambling btw. This is not investing. You got traditional markets for that.
The future of legit companies are with crypto not stock markets. Because it won't get fucked by retarded gubments and is globally available to everyone worldwide.

When will you people learn that crypto is the exact same thing as stocks, except on the internet, available 24/7 to the entire globe with automation, with more features such as sending and burning?

🤣 Simple logic get negated by "but it hasn't happened yet" every time. You don't get rich showing up late or figuring everything out after everyone else has and it's been done.

The future of legit companies are with crypto not stock markets. Because it won't get fucked by retarded gubments and is globally available to everyone worldwide.

When will you people learn that crypto is the exact same thing as stocks, except on the internet, available 24/7 to the entire globe with automation, with more features such as sending and burning?

🤣 Simple logic get negated by "but it hasn't happened yet" every time. You don't get rich showing up late or figuring everything out after everyone else has and it's been done.
Lol. Again, good luck with your gamble. All the best. 😅