Crypto market crash

gonna panic sell like half keep the rest
Smartest move tbh. Keep more options open rather than all or nothing

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Mining will be less profitable after eip 1559 eth. But mining as a whole will not die unless a few years for now. I'm scared the market will stay crashed rbh
1559 will still help Eth so much with scaling and more predictable gas prices. If miners want to drop out because their profitability goes down, that’s their choice but it’ll just mean less miners at the end of the day. And they’ll be the only ones affected. 1559 is a good step in the right direction imo. More miners on the main blockchain is an issue anyways

its not the end of the bull run imo lol, firstly:
View attachment 1145986

yes its significant but, these things are common as evidenced above... and u might argue again the "market cap" muh institutional investors etc etc, but lets have a look at this too:

View attachment 1145989

aka, noobs are panic selling and long term hodlers are accumulating, and obviously when that happens there will be less in circulation and less money needed to move the price...

now, for my honest thoughts, i think BTC is a shit technology and even though all this environmentalist bullshit criticising is cope, it uses less electricity than gold mining, it still uses unrenewable energy a lot (that is due to change, but theres much more economical and environment friendly cryptos)

BTC will be never anything more than a store of value, other cryptos will overtake it, MC wise and functionality wise
Bro please stop speculating and trying to discern whether bull-runs/bear-runs will continue or stop, remember our long convo 2 days ago. It’s not worth you investing your time over speculating where the prices of assets will go.

Being real here. Bitcoin is not a currency or store of value, or “hedge against inflation”, since it’s literally has no link to inflation at all. Bitcoin is the first universally accepted blockchain POC. Blockchain technology and its capabilities should be the focus. DeFi innovations will continue to rely on blockchain and that’ll seep into traditional finance over time. Look into projects like MATIC, LINK, RUNE and AAVE. Not advising to buy them at all just aim to learn what they’re trying to do, and make your own decisions on whether they’re worth investing in long term (with a tiny amount of your money).

I think it speaks volumes that the dev teams in certain DeFi projects have never stopped working or given a shit about how much $ is invested in their projects at any given time, during all the ups and downs.

It’s not short term thinking that’s causing Vitalik Buterin to persist, it’s his confidence that he’ll eventually be an influence in a huge breakthrough regarding how finance will work in the future.

The projects that eventually create universally scaleable solutions to problems that existed in the world of finance up til now, will be the investments that’ll turn out great! Follow the space, not the prices.

Zk rollups could be the next step in solving the scaling issue. But the way devs themselves try to critique their own innovations just to avoid being over-confident and to keep their mind open, along with their never ending work ethic gives me an optimistic outlook on there being some extremely disruptive DeFi solutions ready to take main stage over the next decade(s). They all need blockchain though. So blockchain is one thing we know isn’t a sham.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
it's happening again

Bruh are you guys holding or selling? I’m already down 50 percent I don’t even know what to do

it's happening again
“Just hold bro it’s just a correction it’s happened before” @turkproducer
49422577 1482 44E4 9A2A 47F7F479FD42

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, lutte, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
"never cut your losses"
-albanian economist
to the moon bro. in 3 months you’re gonna wish you bought this dip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Copeful and lutte
>to the moon bro. in 3 months you’re gonna wish you bought this dip
62863B60 03CF 462B A05D 5701CE3D258F

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, turkproducer and lutte
NOOOOOOOOOO

STOP THE COUNT NOOO

IM NOT JUST MENTALLY RUINED ANYMORE

EVEN FINANCIALLY
675fbf80eabf11721c93f345a156b40f

>to the moon bro. in 3 months you’re gonna wish you bought this dip
View attachment 1147010
Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy.

Fibonacci resistance, 200 week moving aberage and the bullish regression band all points to a market cycle top of 250,000$$$$$$

keep coping, we’re going to the moon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, goat2x, lutte and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh, turkproducer and Copeful
Fibonacci resistance, 200 week moving aberage and the bullish regression band all points to a market cycle top of 250,000$$$$$$
what does this sentence even mean

• Hmm...
what does this sentence even mean
you are clearly a noob and not good enough to join my telegram signals groupchat

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh, goat2x and lutte

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, RecessedPrettyboy, BradAniston and 1 other person
Just sell drugs tbh

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Now is a good time to think about buying.

Fuck this. I’m just gonna sell drugs.
someone bought at the top:ogre::feelshah:

not me, you see i was one of the smart monies. we marwadi billionaires have infinite connections being the jews of india, i received a buy signal way back when bitcoin was $3000 on march 2020 and i analysed the fibonacci resistance and bullish regression band and realised elon musk would buy up bitcoin and then short it to liquidate all the whales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, MiroslavBulldosex, goat2x and 1 other person

muh febonaci

me buy safemoon safemoon go moon

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lars, Looks234 and 3 others
Same fuck this bitcoin shit.
I was hoping financing my surgery with it.
I'm just gonna bought some weed seed.
Fuck it
you gotta do swings and short trades if you wanna bring short and solid money

• +1
Nah it wont stay crashed for long.. everything that is happening now has been planned for decades lol.

Right now they started pushing the bad for environment card on bitcoin so it will most likely die soon. They will also regulate the market so expect 1% of crypto to stay alive. We are transitioning to digital money era and fiat will collapse soon
Mining will be dead because it is "bad for the environment".
I think ik what you know :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and goat2x
Did it work for you ?
Nigga I think knocking out grandma in the street and stealing their bag is safer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Looks234
nah most people get cucked swinging and shorting is risky especially rn cause you’ll just get liq’d by whales buying back in

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I think crytpo is dying no way Rothschild is going to let people get away with a new currency

Evertime a country gets away from Rothschild paper, America declares war on em'
have you heard of the silver squeeze?

if we pile up on silver and gold, we can ultimately put an end to the FED.

nah most people get cucked swinging and shorting is risky especially rn cause you’ll just get liq’d by whales buying back in
im far more succesful and swining than hodling ive been catching Ls w holding

i was talking about in general , some nigga made 2 mil just this "bear run" he is called cryptoface

• Woah
Reactions: Copeful
Did it work for you ?
Nigga I think knocking out grandma in the street and stealing their bag is safer.
i could make 400-500 w it monthly i guess

i dont have enough capital do earn more

• +1
Nah it wont stay crashed for long.. everything that is happening now has been planned for decades lol.

Right now they started pushing the bad for environment card on bitcoin so it will most likely die soon. They will also regulate the market so expect 1% of crypto to stay alive. We are transitioning to digital money era and fiat will collapse soon
Mining will be dead because it is "bad for the environment".
what do

no I'm like 70x/80x up
Hoppas du vinner mer så att vi kan spendera lite extra på migrationspolitiken efter skattning

• JFL
Reactions: lutte