on a website called salad.com

its like 2$ a day

and idk man is it a scam or not

and id do it if its not

AND if i can run valorant while mining

my fps is like 300-400 as long as i get 165hz while mining then ill do it

• WTF
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
So you're installing a crypto miner on your computer to make money for others while they give you pennies on the dollar? Your parents are going to be paying more for electricity that you're using to mine the bitcoin than you'll be making. Is this really a serious question?

• So Sad
So you're installing a crypto miner on your computer to make money for others while they give you pennies on the dollar? Your parents are going to be paying more for electricity that you're using to mine the bitcoin than you'll be making. Is this really a serious question?
HOLY SHIT UR RIGHT

will this fry my gpu?

HOLY SHIT UR RIGHT

will this fry my gpu?

View attachment 3141826
Yes of course it will. You're at 99% gpu usage. I don't know why you'd do this for the chance at $2 a day. You can go outside and ask 30 people for a dollar and I guarantee more than 2 people will give you a dollar.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and WhoTookVendetta
Yes of course it will. You're at 99% gpu usage. I don't know why you'd do this for the chance at $2 a day. You can go outside and ask 30 people for a dollar and I guarantee more than 2 people will give you a dollar.
fuck bro u right ima delete this shit and run a virus scan

i dont wanna break my 4070 that shit is like gonna kill my soul if it breaks :feelswhy:

its like my baby fr :love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and TechnoBoss
fuck bro u right ima delete this shit and run a virus scan

i dont wanna break my 4070 that shit is like gonna kill my soul if it breaks :feelswhy:

its like my baby fr :love:
Install malwarebytes and run your AV. Get rid of that shit ASAP. 99% GPU usage with a 4070 is nuts. I could've sworn a bitcoin miner would've run on your CPU instead but maybe I'm mistaken.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back