Crypto moonshots April?

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
I saw that Pepe coin and wojak coin came out last week.

Seems a bit too late to buy it now though.

What new coins are there homies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ragnar, BrahminBoss, valhalar and 2 others

just buy bitcoin and eth. By pumping alt coins all you do is spread out the total crypto market cap and nobody wins. The only way we will get rich off crypto is by sticking to bitcoin and eth. Otherwise there are over 10,000 other cryptos and if they all get propped up they all lose there value because they're no longer rare and limited

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and BrahminBoss
just buy bitcoin and eth. By pumping alt coins all you do is spread out the total crypto market cap and nobody wins. The only way we will get rich off crypto is by sticking to bitcoin and eth. Otherwise there are over 10,000 other cryptos and if they all get propped up they all lose there value because they're no longer rare and limited
Dumb af only way to get rich with crypto is to get in early and btc and eth are really old.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, BrahminBoss and romanstock
Dumb af only way to get rich with crypto is to get in early and btc and eth are really old.
There is still money to be made, with btc and ethereum.
They still can and will grow in functionality and usage alot, in the comming 10 years.

But obviously.
Nothing beats, buying a new alt project, that becomes relevant and moons.
Good luck finding them though, among the daily 200+ new startup cryptos

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, orthognathicenjoyer and Tallooksmaxxer
lmfao and how do u know what is late and early dumbass.

Haha this is most retarded comment I have ever seen.
Minus the insults, the comment was legit.

Only people that have decent skill in selecting the right early startup crypto projects. Stand a chance.
All the rest, get into the wrong ones, which is like 99% out there.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
That 'too late to get into Pepe' didn't age well.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and BrahminBoss
CT to the moon

That 'too late to get into Pepe' didn't age well.
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
bitcoin is poised to exceed 1 million once the recession spirals out of control

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

A better safer alternative is consider the bitcoin miners stocks. They move on average anywhere from 4-8x of bitcoin. They had a insane run up when bitcoin did 4k-67k last bull market. They went over x140-200 roi.

You could also buy options on COIN( Coinbase ) stock which is a cryoto company. It also moved similiar to bitcoin miners . Buy options 100% otm , so double current price

If bitcoin hits 100k, that's x5, so at least a x20-40 roi. And then you can double the roi with options . Their not that cheap as their super high iv given their volatility but

You can still make at least a x2, maybe x3 if your lucky net leverage using options compared to just shares

The alternative is considering AI crypto. The stock market has melted up due to Ai related stocks like NVIDIA talking about a multi trillion dollar being possible due to AI advancements .

Options on semi conductor stocks could yield great gains specifically AMD or Intel expiring in January or March next year.

For amd buy 50% out of the money, Intel 25% . I would say you can wait for some retracement before buying

As for crypto find AI related crypto and buy ones related to them. Some good ones I found are Fetch AI ( FET) Deep Brain Chain, Singularity Net( AGIX) , Ocean Protocol

I would also recommend you to get NEO, QTUM as their Ethereum competitors and Ethereum will likely hit 10,000-15,000 this bull run

You could alternatively play it safe with bitcoin micro future options . Buy far otm and Get bitcoin options like 40k calls otm. Sell at 100k for a fat roi