Crypto parents ID

kdpbjjb

kdpbjjb

Iron
Joined
Aug 21, 2025
Posts
14
Reputation
7
So I recently took my mums passport and verified it on kraken so I have an account now that I could buy cyrpto and btc on

But becasuse of her name in the passport I had to change my kraken account name so it matches

Now when I go to buy btc via my bank account or debit card it doesn't go through becasus the name on the bank has my real name and it has to match the name of the kraken account which is my mums

So basically is the only way to get crytpo on it is to use her bank account or card with her name
That is going to be hella hard and wouldnt work

What do people mean when they say just use ur parents I'd , clearly doesn't work or I'm I missing something

Is there anyway to get past this
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and DrMd
dnr, stop writing essays, or summarize it
 
So I recently took my mums passport and verified it on kraken so I have an account now that I could buy cyrpto and btc on

But becasuse of her name in the passport I had to change my kraken account name so it matches

Now when I go to buy btc via my bank account or debit card it doesn't go through becasus the name on the bank has my real name and it has to match the name of the kraken account which is my mums

So basically is the only way to get crytpo on it is to use her bank account or card with her name
That is going to be hella hard and wouldnt work

What do people mean when they say just use ur parents I'd , clearly doesn't work or I'm I missing something

Is there anyway to get past this
ill go make a guide about it now and ill tag you
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, kdpbjjb and i<3cats

Similar threads

Rodrigoooo818372
Replies
3
Views
19
Rodrigoooo818372
Rodrigoooo818372
Noctilux
Replies
25
Views
139
Barreton
Barreton
dexterr molecule
Replies
8
Views
91
generation.failure
generation.failure
young_vampire
Replies
9
Views
98
olisiek
olisiek
calcified
Replies
46
Views
409
calcified
calcified

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top