Crypto tax

I

ivan karamazov

Iron
Do you pay taxes if you dont how do you avoid them?

cuck if paying taxes on crypto

thread closed

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Krakowski, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and pentamogged9000
Anyone know how to avoid? I don’t use crypto right now just want to be in the know

Anyone know how to avoid? I don’t use crypto right now just want to be in the know
Just don't convert it back to money, there are tons of online stores that accept crypto, you can buy clothes, food, electronics, gadgets, almost anything.
If you need cash, there are bitcoin ATMs all over the world, I think some don't require an ID, so you can convert the bitcoins to real money. There are also services like localbitcoins where you meet face to face with a person, you transfer bitcoins to his wallet and he gives you the money.
The only problem would be if you want to buy expensive stuff like cars, houses, land, etc. - you rarely can buy these directly with cash, you need money in a bank account and you need to justify this somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
View attachment 2409945
''GUYS DON'T PAY YOUR TAXES,I DON'T.IF YOU WANNA LEARN HOW TO AVOID TAXES YOU CAN DM ME''

Just don't convert it back to money, there are tons of online stores that accept crypto, you can buy clothes, food, electronics, gadgets, almost anything.
If you need cash, there are bitcoin ATMs all over the world, I think some don't require an ID, so you can convert the bitcoins to real money. There are also services like localbitcoins where you meet face to face with a person, you transfer bitcoins to his wallet and he gives you the money.
The only problem would be if you want to buy expensive stuff like cars, houses, land, etc. - you rarely can buy these directly with cash, you need money in a bank account and you need to justify this somehow.
I have most of my crypto on a centralized exchange (Binance) and it unfortunately shares info with the IRS joos of my country.

I haven't paid any taxes at all though. Can I still do this? I bought most of what I have when I was young so I would need to pay taxes on profits

I have most of my crypto on a centralized exchange (Binance) and it unfortunately shares info with the IRS joos of my country.

I haven't paid any taxes at all though. Can I still do this? I bought most of what I have when I was young so I would need to pay taxes on profits
where do you live?

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim

Transfer the crypto into another wallet or to an exchange that doesn't require kyc.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
where do you live?
Nice try fed.

Transfer the crypto into another wallet or to an exchange that doesn't require kyc.
I see it. But wouldn't it be meaningless since I already had to do KYC on binance?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Nice try fed.

I see it. But wouldn't it be meaningless since I already had to do KYC on binance?
Last time I checked you only needed kyc to convert crypto to other coins or transform it into cash, not when transferring to another wallet.

Would Bitcoin ATM still work if the exchange has your personal information (like ID)?

Wouldn't government know you took out money and try to avoid taxes that way?

Last time I checked you only needed kyc to convert crypto to other coins or transform it into cash, not when transferring to another wallet.
I mean, I had to do KYC on binance regardless since they wouldn't let me put more money there if I didn't do it.

So doesn't that mean that if I send the money to another wallet they could track me? Idk if I'm being overly high inhib with this but I don't wanna end up in trouble.

Would Bitcoin ATM still work if the exchange has your personal information (like ID)?

Wouldn't government know you took out money and try to avoid taxes that way?
Yes, I think they would know, I'm not sure if they would come after you to get the tax, it probably depends on the country...
I mean, I had to do KYC on binance regardless since they wouldn't let me put more money there if I didn't do it.

So doesn't that mean that if I send the money to another wallet they could track me? Idk if I'm being overly high inhib with this but I don't wanna end up in trouble.
I don't think they would tax you on crypto since it's not real money, but only when you convert it to money and cash it out, so even if binance has your data, but you move the crypto from there to another wallet or exchange that doesn't require kyc, you should be safe.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Yes, I think they would know, I'm not sure if they would come after you to get the tax, it probably depends on the country...

I don't think they would tax you on crypto since it's not real money, but only when you convert it to money and cash it out, so even if binance has your data, but you move the crypto from there to another wallet or exchange that doesn't require kyc, you should be safe.
So the best way to go about this, is move the crypto to exchange or wallet without kyc and then withdraw from the ATM

Would it matter then if the ATM requires ID?

• Hmm...
So the best way to go about this, is move the crypto to exchange or wallet without kyc and then withdraw from the ATM

Would it matter then if the ATM requires ID?
They might come for you after the tax, I'm not sure, it could happen only if you cash out a lot of money, it probably depends on the country.
Localbitcoins.com has closed, but agoradesk.com is pretty similar - you can meet with other people in person and get cash for your bitcoin(be careful not to be scammed).

They might come for you after the tax, I'm not sure, it could happen only if you cash out a lot of money, it probably depends on the country.
Localbitcoins.com has closed, but agoradesk.com is pretty similar - you can meet with other people in person and get cash for your bitcoin(be careful not to be scammed).
How about using fake ID then?

Btw how would you get scammed?

• Hmm...
How about using fake ID then?

Btw how would you get scammed?
Not sure about the fake ID...

I don't know, you could transfer the bitcoin and the other guy could not give you the money or something, do more research and find out how selling coins locally works.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Not sure about the fake ID...

I don't know, you could transfer the bitcoin and the other guy could not give you the money or something, do more research and find out how selling coins locally works.
Well I mean, if you have a large amount of money to take out, it would be a good idea to try fake ID

They're not that expensive anyway

Over 4 taxation cuckism.
So far muh kucoin shit, hasn't been shared with where i life.
But luckily we also don't have taxes of the profit for trading whatever shares, stocks, crypto