CT SCAN of my face

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
paid like 2k for it..why not

Didn’t get discussed all that much at surgrons office so I wanted to post it and ask what you guys see so I get input and if lucky some idea what will help me

mostly concerned about long philtrum (i’d kill for a short one)
forward growth
cheekbones
nose
and basicly that my whole face is “downturned”

would really appreciate input or thought food so I can work something out.

Attachments

• 3798FB93-AD59-4688-9C9D-94B98AD5E03E.jpeg
    3798FB93-AD59-4688-9C9D-94B98AD5E03E.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 50
You have a bad gonial angle and bad head posture
Also, rhinoplasty is a must JFL

my face, esp jaw loos a bit broad already though. If I bring out the massseter by clenching my jaw width is widest part of my face..
on the contrary

Really? But doesn’t that mean tilting head back? Can you explain? My spine is in pretty bad shape. Made pictures today and it appeared very rounded.

@HorseFace his maxilla looks quite recessed no?

when it comes to rhino.. yeah want that but I don’t want a longer nose. but shorter is kinda impossible due to philtrum. is that solveanle by lefort for example?
would really have an ipturned nose but that would show more philtrum even if it stays the same lenght
what I know is i have a slight overbite

Last edited:
when it comes to rhino.. yeah want that but I don’t want a longer nose. but shorter is kinda impossible due to philtrum. is that solveanle by lefort for example?
would really have an ipturned nose but that would show more philtrum even if it stays the same lenght
what I know is i have a slight overbite
Easiest way to shorten philtrum is lip fillers i believe. havent heard of any surgical procedures for that

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere
any Idea how to fix head posture/forward growth?
Is a lefort even able to do that much?
and will nose surgery deal with philtrum shape/angle as my philtrum has a stupid angle

That’s clearly a recessed jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere
Yeah, so normally you’d do a bimax, right? But there is a lack of information how they rotate it, I mean will I get upward/forward growth with that?
I don’t mind doing it but I don’t want to go through it if it doesn’t change anything for me anyway.