• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, StrangerDanger, FUE Mogger and 23 others
Overall State of Men in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Recessed Life, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 5 others
I don't get how can you really lose your mind like that! Women are so emotional creatures, just doing what they want in life and you think they really care about you motherfucker ??smh

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, sayi, uksucks and 2 others
I remember coach Kevin Samuel’s say to never date a level up cuz when she will level up she will hate u cuz you’ll remember her when she was low level

But delulu foid, degrees are useless on the dating market and nobody want to date someone that horrible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Shahnameh, Sprinkles and 2 others
I remember coach Kevin Samuel’s to never date a level up cuz when she will level up she will hate cuz you’ll remember her when she was low level
Can you try that in English

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, Shahnameh, Sprinkles and 4 others
Oofy doofies will never fail to amaze me, I don't even feel bad for them ngl

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and Mkhzee

The dude has a Wife and Family living life in cruise control from all the passive income he's getting lol
idk why blackpillers are soo obsessed making threads saying how the guy dsecended meanwhile they
themselves barey have a life apart from Studycelling at Uni while being ignored by women

Make it make sense

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, whotthehell, uksucks and 4 others
The dude has a Wife and Family living life in cruise control from all the passive income he's getting lol
idk why blackpillers are soo obsessed making threads saying how the guy dsecended meanwhile they
themselves barey have a life apart from Studycelling at Uni while being ignored by women

Make it make sense
makes sense he has a wife . She sucked dry all his youth and life force energy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, AlexBrown84, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
We came up with a plan for each of us to work full time while putting the other through school.
Lol, you should have went to college first, and have her work to support you, if she wouldn't agree to this plan, then it would have been a strong sign she's trying to swindle you....

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Dont trust reddit but if its true. why would you ever put yourself into place where you are at mercy of women and u handed over the leverage?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
makes sense he has a wife . She sucked dry all his youth and life force energy
As Yilaster mentioned. He's chilling with a wife and 2 kids that he loves while enjoying his life and doing what he likes WHILE LIVING LIFE IN CRUISE CONTROL

All the whilst you studycel or neetcel and obsess about Chads, normies and sub5s.

KEEP ON COPING. COPE HARDER FOR Cruise Control Chico

driving joy ride GIF

^ Chico

200.gif
3D Wtf GIF by David32bit

^ You

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Yliaster, Kroker and 2 others

Make it make sense

Most people here are Autistic

As Yilaster mentioned. He's chilling with a wife and 2 kids that he loves while enjoying his life and doing what he likes WHILE LIVING LIFE IN CRUISE CONTROL

All the whilst you studycel or neetcel and obsess about Chads, normies and sub5s.

KEEP ON COPING. COPE HARDER FOR Cruise Control Chico

driving joy ride GIF

^ Chico

200.gif
3D Wtf GIF by David32bit

^ You
Just age horribly bro !
Happy wife happy life!
Hahahahahha
You fucking cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and Seth Walsh
Just age horribly bro !
Happy wife happy life!
Hahahahahha
You fucking cuck
Keep fucking projecting.

"Happy wife happy life bro". It's literally Chico with his family. Why are you so mad?

Also, he got more dopamine hits on a rainy day in 2009 than you've had so far in your entire life. Keep crying and coping for him, he's doing fine.:eek:😂

Barking Bad Dog GIF by TRT

Keep fucking projecting.

"Happy wife happy life bro". It's literally Chico with his family. Why are you so mad?

Also, he got more dopamine hits on a rainy day in 2009 than you've had so far in your entire life. Keep crying and coping for him, he's doing fine.:eek:😂

Barking Bad Dog GIF by TRT

View attachment 3186194
Jokes on you
Wives are never happy
Hahahahahah
She’s probably a massive nagger

I wonder if he will get his spousal support.

Splitting the student loan debt 50/50 is hilarious.

What an evil bitch, but they are all like that.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and autistic_tendencies
Jokes on you
Wives are never happy
Hahahahahah
She’s probably a massive nagger
You don't know anything about her.

Is your wife ever happy?😂
You don't have one.
So how can you even make a specification, let alone a generalization on every woman and wife in the world.

Let me bluepill you to death. I am your worst nightmare

You don't know anything about her.

Is your wife ever happy?😂
You don't have one.
So how can you even make a specification, let alone a generalization on every woman and wife in the world.

Let me bluepill you to death. I am your worst nightmare
modern marriage is cuckoldry
You’re asking to get swindled

modern marriage is cuckoldry
You’re asking to get swindled
Nope.

Most marriages are just fine. You're just looking at an extreme reddit post. It's not like you have inbound marriage proposals to navigate your way through anyway. So not getting married shouldn't be a big issue for you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
Nope.

Most marriages are just fine. You're just looking at an extreme reddit post. It's not like you have inbound marriage proposals to navigate your way through anyway. So not getting married shouldn't be a big issue for you.
Yeah that’s right I’m a pimp for life
Hahahahaha

Yeah that’s right I’m a pimp for life
Hahahahaha
The real blackpill will hit when you're 75 and you realise being an aging bachelor wasn't what you envisioned. Literally everyone around you will be with their sweetheart grandma wives while you attempt the whole Jack Nicholson act, in vain.

Absolutely fucking brutal
Angry Looney Tunes GIF

At least when you're a teen or young adult you can spoof your reality with copes. Muh normies have gfs (but they must all be getting cucked), muh Chad can sleep around because of his bones.

This bluepill reality will kick in hard and you'll be left without knowing what to do.

Choose your direction now. Give in to the bluepill reality.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Debetro and JohnDoe
The real blackpill will hit when you're 75 and you realise being an aging bachelor wasn't what you envisioned. Literally everyone around you will be with their sweetheart grandma wives while you attempt the whole Jack Nicholson act, in vain.View attachment 3186229

Absolutely fucking brutal
Angry Looney Tunes GIF

At least when you're a teen or young adult you can spoof your reality with copes. Muh normies have gfs (but they must all be getting cucked), muh Chad can sleep around because of his bones.

This bluepill reality will kick in hard and you'll be left without knowing what to do.

Choose your direction now. Give in to the bluepill reality.

Charlie sheen is doing just fine bro

So Chico's too old (as per you at the start of this thread), but Charlie Sheen and Jack Nicholson are doing fine at 59 and 87.

Here's Chico literally 12 hours ago

He’s a sell out for some cheap perfumes
Wow real noble life bro!

Jack Nicholson and Charlie seen have made countless classic films and are well respected artists

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nofap
He’s a sell out for some cheap perfumes
Wow real noble life bro!
Keep coping with the pseudo-MSTOW stuff. You don't have to worry about other men getting married. If they're all making the wrong decision, and what you're doing is ideal for you. Then why have any issue?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Keep coping with the pseudo-MSTOW stuff. You don't have to worry about other men getting married. If they're all making the wrong decision, and what you're doing is ideal for you. Then why have any issue?
They’re all getting married to retired whores
Hard pass

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
They’re all getting married to retired whores
Hard pass
So every single marriage is between a man and a retired whore?

Again you're saying "hard pass" as if you've inbound marriage proposals coming left-right and centre. You can't pass, no woman is offering you anything. So all is well and all is forgiven. You're getting into other people's business and getting flustered over hypotheticals.

Don't make me make an example of you and light you up in front of the ~40 people in here.

You're in the spotlight MFer. You better argue your corner better. Or we let the forum chip in with thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
So every single marriage is between a man and a retired whore?

Again you're saying "hard pass" as if you've inbound marriage proposals coming left-right and centre. You can't pass, no woman is offering you anything. So all is well and all is forgiven. You're getting into other people's business and getting flustered over hypotheticals.

Don't make me make an example of you and light you up in front of the ~40 people in here.
View attachment 3186255

You're in the spotlight MFer. You better argue your corner better. Or we let the forum chip in with thoughts?
Most users here do not want marriage , this is not some novel idea
The juice isn’t worth the squeeze

• +1
Reactions: watah, AlexBrown84 and whotthehell
Most users here do not want marriage , this is not some novel idea
The juice isn’t worth the squeeze
Not true at all. Most people with that notion just never have women show them attention anyways, so they cope through resentment.

I've turned blackpill discord server members into arch-nemeses just by entering the server LARPing as a girl.

So your line of morality and integrity surrounding why you *choose* to not get married is radically out of line with "what is".

Also, are you open to change? You don't think you'd ever want to get married to any girl? Just think, were you born thinking marriage is a scam, or are you scared by what you don't really know. Sure it's human nature to self preserve after all.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Yliaster, JohnDoe and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back