Cuck gets used financially by his wife for 5 years

Not true at all. Most people with that notion just never have women show them attention anyways, so they cope through resentment.

I've turned blackpill discord server members into arch-nemeses just by entering the server LARPing as a girl.

So your line of morality and integrity surrounding why you *choose* to not get married is radically out of line with "what is".

Also, are you open to change? You don't think you'd ever want to get married to any girl? Just think, were you born thinking marriage is a scam, or are you scared by what you don't really know. Sure it's human nature to self preserve after all.
This just proves how weak men are now
I would get married if she was kind submissive and feminine , low body count

• +1
Reactions: watah, whotthehell and LooksmaxxHopeful
Yes but beggars can't be choosers. I gotta pop out but I'll be back in a bit. Others should chip in with their thoughts too.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Yliaster, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Not true at all. Most people with that notion just never have women show them attention anyways, so they cope through resentment.

I've turned blackpill discord server members into arch-nemeses just by entering the server LARPing as a girl.

So your line of morality and integrity surrounding why you *choose* to not get married is radically out of line with "what is".

Also, are you open to change? You don't think you'd ever want to get married to any girl? Just think, were you born thinking marriage is a scam, or are you scared by what you don't really know. Sure it's human nature to self preserve after all.
Blackpill is fake and cope IRL. I'm 28 y.o virgin but no point coping about muh normies get cucked or marriage is pointless. It's almost always guys who get no attention from women or people like Amnesia who have lost the ability to pair-bond.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
There are women like that but ofc they aren't marrying any random like us

• +1
Reactions: watah, whotthehell, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
This is what happens when incels ‘make it’ you can’t escape your inceldom fate

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and uksucks
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Seth Walsh