Cuck trait: trying to make a woman cum

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
When Chad just pumps and dumps with no attempt to please her. Then gets reassured by the foid that he satisfied her.
Cuck.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Eternal_, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Depends. If u please her shes gonna wanna keep having sex with u. If u dint give a fuck about her than ye just go crazy

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and fukmylyf
Depends. If u please her shes gonna wanna keep having sex with u. If u dint give a fuck about her than ye just go crazy
She puts in a no effort for you while she puts in 110% for Chad. It’s just not worth it bud

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
women should never cum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Eternal_, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
When Chad just pumps and dumps with no attempt to please her. Then gets reassured by the foid that he satisfied her.
Cuck.
It depends on whatever you mean by "making her cum" lol

There are literal only 2 ways of doing that, by having a big dick to penetrate or becoming a finger/tongue master

Most men ( i assume at least ) cant make them cum because of their average/small dicks so they like to cope by becoming a pussy licker essentially for some time before the incomplete penetration and is indeed a cuck move, because chad can just raw dog her with his cock and thus it isnt needed for any finger/tongue shinanigans to take place

So its more like of a compensation thingy, which is absolutely a cuck move

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and noodlelover
Cuck.
I love the face your mother makes when I make her cum

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Dicklet3incher
She puts in a no effort for you while she puts in 110% for Chad. It’s just not worth it bud
Nigga its not even high effort tk make a girl cum. Also every girl i had sex with put in effort i dont cum easily

Females can't cum
It's a jewish myth. They cannot produce semen and have no biological response that causes them to "cum". It's just foids pissing to try and be erotic

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, Funnyunenjoyer1 and fxckz
Females can't cum
It's a jewish myth. They cannot produce semen and have no biological response that causes them to "cum". It's just foids pissing to try and be erotic
Jewish myth :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Cuck.
Females can't cum
women should never cum

I am rubber stamping all 4 of these comments.