Cucked a 6 4 gym maxed white mtn as a 5 10 gymmaxed hapa chadlite

J

jessexxxx

Iron
Title this high htb Latina from Mexico wasn’t fucking with my gringo 6 4 wasp mtn friend. He threw her to me and then I ended up fucking her. Hapas are so fucking underrated on this forum and we have a high likelihood of being chadlites assuming we inherit a caucasoid skull and European tilted coloring.

• +1
Reactions: ProBono
Proxy image2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, watah, Usernames and 4 others
Title this high htb Latina from Mexico wasn’t fucking with my gringo 6 4 wasp mtn friend. He threw her to me and then I ended up fucking her. Hapas are so fucking underrated on this forum and we have a high likelihood of being chadlites assuming we inherit a caucasoid skull and European tilted coloring.
How can you cuck someone if they let you at the girl you utter moron also nice way to talk about your friends

How can you cuck someone if they let you at the girl you utter moron also nice way to talk about your friends
he was going for her for like 15 minutes cunt and I am being semi-sarcastic nevertheless you’re a probably a cumskin seething

he was going for her for like 15 minutes cunt and I am being semi-sarcastic nevertheless you’re a probably a cumskin seething
Oh now you were being sarcastic :feelskek: "He threw her to me" and then what you fucked her instantly? You fucked her in less than 15 minutes ?

Oh now you were being sarcastic :feelskek: "He threw her to me" and then what you fucked her instantly? You fucked her in less than 15 minutes ?
No you swine he was attempting to get with her for like fifteen minutes jfl until he then proceeded to pass her along as even being a persistent guy he knew he was cooked and she was giving me Iois while they were talking jfl

No you swine he was attempting to get with her for like fifteen minutes jfl until he then proceeded to pass her along as even being a persistent guy he knew he was cooked and she was giving me Iois while they were talking jfl
I guess genes don't come in packages beacuse if they did you would of had the reading comprehension to understand what I'm saying so read it again and answer the questions like a good puppy dog