Cucked by Indian Manlet; Never Began for me

thecel

thecel

morph king
I went to a party and got brutally cucked by an Indian or Paki manlet who has a HTN, 6/10 face. Imagine getting cucked into oblivion by a literal Indian manlet.

Even at 5'6", which is in the micromanlet tier, I heightmog that guy. He’s nanomanlet or turbomanlet.

But he got multiple girls. Meanwhile I got none.

He SMV-mogs me to oblivion despite his severe manletism. Because his face is 6/10 while my face is 3/10.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deprived, to be human and 4 others
I went to a party and got brutally cucked by an Indian or Paki manlet who has a HTN, 6/10 face. Imagine getting cucked into oblivion by a literal Indian manlet.

Even at 5'6", which is in the micromanlet tier, I heightmog that guy. He’s nanomanlet or turbomanlet.

But he got the hottie.

He SMV-mogs me to oblivion despite his severe manletism. Because his face is 6/10 while my face is 3/10.
Brutal ignore pilled by thecel

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
water

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Deprived, to be human and 2 others
Was that party held under a mumbai sewage or some shit?

• JFL

But he got multiple girls. Meanwhile I got none.

Well if he was actively spam approaching women while you stood in a corner then it can't be surprising .

• JFL
Well if he was actively spam approaching women while you stood in a corner then it can't be surprising .

No. He mate-guarded me from talking to a girl he got. They then went into a room together.

Bro remembers interactions that he had 2 years ago down to the minute details. Mirin Asian iq.
No. He mate-guarded me from talking to a girl he got. They then went into a room together.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and ranierean
JBC

• JFL