Cucked Myself because Im a High Inhib Idiot

SeiGun

SeiGun

69% Ascended
few weeks back, an acquaintance of mine suddenly texted me, said her wanted to do calisthenic workout with me in my place. (Im calisthenicmaxxing)
i said sure, she came over, said she forgot to bring workout cloth and dont want sweat to ruin her shirt, proceed to wearing my cloth.....
i get her to do some stupid simple abs and plank workout drill since she cant even do a single knee push up.
After finish working out, she saw my guitar and wanted me to teach her, teached her some easy chord.
In the process she asked if i have any girls, and said she dint know how to get a guy.....
keep touching grabbing my arm and body.....i pretend i dint care....
she going back later that day, nothing else happen since im a idiot.
should have just carry her to my room and smash the shit out of her.
IM A FUCKING IDIOT FUARRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:feelswah:
this is not the 1st time i cucking myself in similar situation, seriously i need to take some low inhib drug

• So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy
huh might read later idk yet though XD

so i decided to read and was a waste of 45 seconds tbh

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and SeiGun
That was painful to read. She was begging you to destroy her cervix and still you cucked yourself. Ngl tbh gj.

That was painful to read. She was begging you to destroy her cervix and still you cucked yourself. Ngl tbh gj.
i dont know what i was thinking that time, thinking back made me wanted to bang my head against the wall

i dont know what i was thinking that time, thinking back made me wanted to bang my head against the wall
Let me guess. Did she loose any interest whatsoever in you after that episode? Or did she become colder?

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I know that feel bro. I did the same thing when I was younger, that's why I'm so harsh with you because I'm still mad at me for this lol.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and SeiGun
few weeks back, an acquaintance of mine suddenly texted me, said her wanted to do calisthenic workout with me in my place. (Im calisthenicmaxxing)
i said sure, she came over, said she forgot to bring workout cloth and dont want sweat to ruin her shirt, proceed to wearing my cloth.....
i get her to do some stupid simple abs and plank workout drill since she cant even do a single knee push up.
After finish working out, she saw my guitar and wanted me to teach her, teached her some easy chord.
In the process she asked if i have any girls, and said she dint know how to get a guy.....
keep touching grabbing my arm and body.....i pretend i dint care....
she going back later that day, nothing else happen since im a idiot.
should have just carry her to my room and smash the shit out of her.
IM A FUCKING IDIOT FUARRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:feelswah:
this is not the 1st time i cucking myself in similar situation, seriously i need to take some low inhib drug
You live to learn boyo

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and Deleted member 2581
honestly you need to get to that point with women when you dont give a fuck anymore to handle them properly tbh