“Cucked” societies create more attractive people EXPLAINED

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
I live and was born in the UK (18) my parents are both ethnic Azeris who hold an iranian nationality. I was bought up in a secular household and my parents let me sin BUT not fuck and drink alcohol (but possibly beer). They allow me to eat non-halal products.

UK school meals are a con for muslims because the lack of halal meat which causes amino acid such as l argine deficiency makes kids grow slower. So they cope with going to islamic butchers to get their animal products.

Be muslim but not religious

0FA2E4E8 24F1 4286 A730 FB1512CA4E6C

Chechen Stacies dancing:

Difference between religious and non religious muslim women:

Non- Religious muslim (Turkish)

CEE2836C 942B 4091 8F34 AB697C8885AD

Non - Religious muslim (Azeri)

26DDE26B 8407 40C6 8FB8 FCE432FC6A8F

AND HERE IS RELIGIOUS WOMEN:

Paki/Bangladeshi:

8507B837 7994 48FE 8200 4A178AC2AE32

Indian:

116D3472 19C0 45DE 85E6 97908160B765

The men who get access to pussy and have sex before marriage:

BF4C6306 D6EE 4AC8 A589 A8AF5A1F3E0B
BF1C5CF1 71C1 49F2 82A3 0C64234739FB
F4518203 DE2D 42EF BED3 3C1663F25632
CE2B3F6C 6C66 4161 905F B0B4D6DDCB39

Vs

Compared to societies that harshly limit female sexual selection:

3AF4F5E4 6D1F 436F 9A40 B8DB366CFDE9
94CF0B58 0311 4716 B3B1 F7D0580D4C18
718ABBE0 0A3C 456A A783 0AE7673F4C60

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23391, Ken and 16 others
@Xangsane @OGJBSLAYER @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 28541

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Reply or death

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and LooksOrDeath
Arranged marriage means that every man gets to reproduce, including incels. The attractiveness of such a society decreases exponentially as generations go on

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Absi, chadpreetsingh, weebcel and 4 others
enforced monogamy means that every man gets to reproduce, including incels. The attractiveness of such a society decreases exponentially as generations go on
It is how it some sexless guys die a virgin hypergamy also fucked us in the ass in a terrible way. Things just keep getting worse and worse

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Absi, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
To long didn’t read

It is how it some sexless guys die a virgin hypergamy also fucked us in the ass in a terrible way. Things just keep getting worse and worse
Edited, I meant arranged marriage

hypergamy is good for the generations after us but bad for men who aren't attractive enough, i.e most men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857 and flippasav
I live and was born in the UK (18) my parents are both ethnic Azeris who hold an iranian nationality. I was bought up in a secular household and my parents let me sin BUT not fuck and drink alcohol (but possibly beer). They allow me to eat non-halal products.

UK school meals are a con for muslims because the lack of halal meat which causes amino acid such as l argine deficiency makes kids grow slower. So they cope with going to islamic butchers to get their animal products.

View attachment 2460253

Chechen Stacies dancing:

View attachment 2460267

View attachment 2460257

Paki/Bangladeshi:

View attachment 2460255

Indian:

View attachment 2460256

View attachment 2460275View attachment 2460276View attachment 2460277View attachment 2460278

Vs

View attachment 2460272View attachment 2460274View attachment 2460273

U JUST SHOWED SHITSKIMS U FAGGOT

TL;DR If you weren’t born with good looks don’t even reproduce

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, imabetanumale and TheDragon
cucked soycieties ARE cucked rhats why half the kids are black ethnonationalism is the way

Cope whites were always goodlooking and they created the society that suits them more. The society doesn't create people its the opposite. Nonetheless I like conservative societies because I want to marry a virgin

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Absi and gribsufer1
Cope whites were always goodlooking and the created the society that suits them more. The society doesn't create people its the opposite. Nonetheless I like conservative societies because I want to marry a virgin
What if they are muslim

People say muslim is cope for bug eyed arabs who can’t get pussy other than marriage. Imagine being a white chad not being able to slay

Cope whites were always goodlooking and they created the society that suits them more. The society doesn't create people its the opposite. Nonetheless I like conservative societies because I want to marry a virgin
conservative has been so flipped for ehatever reason it is the conservatives fault everything is cucked

stfu big dofferemce between white adjacent ethnoc anf curry
Yes and?

I wanted to show that white adjacent caucasian countries have it better than curry or mena countries?

Anything else?

What if they are muslim

People say muslim is cope for bug eyed arabs who can’t get pussy other than marriage. Imagine being a white chad not being able to slay
ehite chads dont slay they ltr stacy

Yes and?

I wanted to show that white adjacent caucasian countries have it better than curry or mena countries?

Anything else?
you didnt show mena

When i am in a cherry picking competition and my opponent is op 😱😱

• JFL
Reactions: Absi and gribsufer1
Hilarious considering you chosed top 0.0001 % of men for white people 🤣🤣
They are still middle eastern apart from ONE (Alan Delon)

View attachment 2460253

Chechen Stacies dancing:

View attachment 2460267

View attachment 2460257

Paki/Bangladeshi:

View attachment 2460255

Indian:

View attachment 2460256

View attachment 2460275View attachment 2460276View attachment 2460277View attachment 2460278

Vs

curries are subhuman either way

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and flippasav
Arranged marriage is legit. Just now like how nowadays they force/pressure female into marrying the guy. Both parents and girl liking the guy = legit.

Edited, I meant arranged marriage

hypergamy is good for the generations after us but bad for men who aren't attractive enough, i.e most men.

No because this implies only attractive women breed when they don't if we plug in the equation

F = [(A + Σ(Bi * Ci) - ∫(Dd + Ee)dt) * (M + Σ(Ni / Pi) - ∫(Ff * Gg)dt) + ∫(Hh - (Σ(Jj * Kk) - ∮(Ll / Mm)ds) - (R * ∇^2S))dt] / (E + ∫(W * X - ∂Y/∂Z)dt)

In this highly complex formula:

A represents the primary Selective Organism's Attractiveness, but now it's influenced by a series of Bi * Ci terms, each representing different attractiveness aspects with their respective coefficients.
The summation Σ denotes that there are multiple terms to consider within the attractiveness component.
Integration ∫ and differentiation ∂/∂t are introduced, indicating that attractiveness and environmental factors can change over time (t).
Dd and Ee represent time-dependent variables affecting attractiveness and are integrated over time.
M is still Mating Value, but it now includes a series of Ni / Pi terms with their respective coefficients.
Similarly, Ff and Gg are time-dependent variables affecting mating value and are integrated over time.
Hh represents the Sum of mismatch in Attractiveness Selection, but now it's influenced by a complex series of Jj * Kk terms.
Integration ∫ and differentiation ∂/∂s are used to account for variations in mismatch over space (s).
R and ∇^2S introduce advanced mathematical concepts such as spatial gradients, affecting the environmental factors.
E represents Environmental Factors, but it's now influenced by a dynamic term involving integration over time, including W * X and ∂Y/∂Z terms.

then we reverse engineer the equation

E = (E + ∫(W * X - ∂Y/∂Z)dt)

In this isolated equation:

E represents Environmental Factors.
∫ denotes integration over time (t).
W * X represents one component of the environmental effect, where W and X are parameters.
∂Y/∂Z represents another component, which involves the partial derivative of Y with respect to Z, indicating sensitivity to a specific environmental varibale Z.

then environment also plays a big factor I could write a even more advanced argument against hypergamy but really what's the point how can you as a black Piller argue for this shit your basically saying your genes should be wiped out I've never met a more cucked sentiment in my life

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
stolen thread, no rep for you.

View attachment 2460253

Chechen Stacies dancing:

View attachment 2460267

View attachment 2460257

Paki/Bangladeshi:

View attachment 2460255

Indian:

View attachment 2460256

Vs

Those 4 men are not your average slayers those men are the top quintile of the population.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav

View attachment 2460253

Chechen Stacies dancing:

View attachment 2460267

View attachment 2460257

Paki/Bangladeshi:

View attachment 2460255

Indian:

View attachment 2460256

Vs

That doesn’t make it any better on an individual scale. Extremely cucked to let Chad fuck your wife and raise his kids because muh society will look better in 100 years.

View attachment 2460253

Chechen Stacies dancing:

View attachment 2460267

View attachment 2460257

Paki/Bangladeshi:

View attachment 2460255

Indian:

View attachment 2460256

Vs

Istg 95% of religious women are ugly or average

• +1

View attachment 2460253

Chechen Stacies dancing:

View attachment 2460267

View attachment 2460257

Paki/Bangladeshi:

View attachment 2460255

Indian:

View attachment 2460256

Vs

Would you say I'm religious?

• +1
Istg 95% of religious women are ugly or average
It’s something called blocked opportunities and women sometimes feel opressed

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
It’s something called blocked opportunities and women sometimes feel opressed
My gf said she has a preference for very attractive white passing men and often got disgruntled at them.

• +1
  • +1
problem is cucked societies don’t last(not a problem if you hate them anyway like me)

• +1
Being exotic as an ethnic can place you somewhere in south europe and you have those features
I mean do I look like a religious good boy

• +1
  • Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back