“Cucked” societies create more attractive people EXPLAINED

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
I live and was born in the UK (18) my parents are both ethnic Azeris who hold an iranian nationality. I was bought up in a secular household and my parents let me sin BUT not fuck and drink alcohol (but possibly beer). They allow me to eat non-halal products.

UK school meals are a con for muslims because the lack of halal meat which causes amino acid such as l argine deficiency makes kids grow slower. So they cope with going to islamic butchers to get their animal products.

Be muslim but not religious

View attachment 2460253

Chechen Stacies dancing:

Difference between religious and non religious muslim women:

Non- Religious muslim (Turkish)

View attachment 2460267

Non - Religious muslim (Azeri)

View attachment 2460257

AND HERE IS RELIGIOUS WOMEN:

Paki/Bangladeshi:

View attachment 2460255

Indian:

View attachment 2460256

The men who get access to pussy and have sex before marriage:

View attachment 2460275View attachment 2460276View attachment 2460277View attachment 2460278

Vs

Compared to societies that harshly limit female sexual selection:

View attachment 2460272View attachment 2460274View attachment 2460273

You're comparing chechens with pajeets. JFL at this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
It is sadly true

• +1
i can easily confirm that chechens are the most blackpilled people, natural selection at its best

No because this implies only attractive women breed when they don't if we plug in the equation
Female sexual selection ensures that all women and the most attractive men get to reproduce. Male selection ensures vice versa. A middle point of letting the most attractive men and women reproduce is ideal, but even if this is fulfilled one way (attractive man unattractive women and v.v) it is much better than arranged marriages that mostly pair unattractive people together, who will vastly outnumber pairings of attractive couples.
F = [(A + Σ(Bi * Ci) - ∫(Dd + Ee)dt) * (M + Σ(Ni / Pi) - ∫(Ff * Gg)dt) + ∫(Hh - (Σ(Jj * Kk) - ∮(Ll / Mm)ds) - (R * ∇^2S))dt] / (E + ∫(W * X - ∂Y/∂Z)dt)

In this highly complex formula:

A represents the primary Selective Organism's Attractiveness, but now it's influenced by a series of Bi * Ci terms, each representing different attractiveness aspects with their respective coefficients.
The summation Σ denotes that there are multiple terms to consider within the attractiveness component.
Integration ∫ and differentiation ∂/∂t are introduced, indicating that attractiveness and environmental factors can change over time (t).
Dd and Ee represent time-dependent variables affecting attractiveness and are integrated over time.
M is still Mating Value, but it now includes a series of Ni / Pi terms with their respective coefficients.
Similarly, Ff and Gg are time-dependent variables affecting mating value and are integrated over time.
Hh represents the Sum of mismatch in Attractiveness Selection, but now it's influenced by a complex series of Jj * Kk terms.
Integration ∫ and differentiation ∂/∂s are used to account for variations in mismatch over space (s).
R and ∇^2S introduce advanced mathematical concepts such as spatial gradients, affecting the environmental factors.
E represents Environmental Factors, but it's now influenced by a dynamic term involving integration over time, including W * X and ∂Y/∂Z terms.

then we reverse engineer the equation

E = (E + ∫(W * X - ∂Y/∂Z)dt)

In this isolated equation:

E represents Environmental Factors.
∫ denotes integration over time (t).
W * X represents one component of the environmental effect, where W and X are parameters.
∂Y/∂Z represents another component, which involves the partial derivative of Y with respect to Z, indicating sensitivity to a specific environmental varibale Z.
Can't tell if shitposter or maths graduate
then environment also plays a big factor I could write a even more advanced argument against hypergamy but really what's the point how can you as a black Piller argue for this shit your basically saying your genes should be wiped out I've never met a more cucked sentiment in my life
I think all men should try hard to reproduce, and women should be selective. This makes sexual selection a two way game that at the end increases male and subsequent genetic quality. I do think it is cucked if a man gives up on trying to find a mate because they don't want to pass on their genes, but then again look at the end result of letting all men reproduce in South Asia.

Last edited:
I live and was born in the UK (18) my parents are both ethnic Azeris who hold an iranian nationality. I was bought up in a secular household and my parents let me sin BUT not fuck and drink alcohol (but possibly beer). They allow me to eat non-halal products.
your parents are Chads. respec for uncle and aunty.

• Love it

That girl is ideal. 9.5/10

Op is brown + shit thread. You chose curries as your example for “religious”? You are projecting your own insecurity into thinking you are some ideal being just cause you can’t cope with being a kooni fag.

None of this is true. Before you say muh white brah are cuck, they were once conservative and now cuck. That doesn’t mean they were subhuman before. Your genetic shortcomings is genetic and determined. Not because you come from a conservative family tree

• +1
Reactions: Absi
View attachment 2465890

That girl is ideal. 9.5/10
These girls are frauds, quick spray with garden hose will reveal that they are mediocre. Pictures never show texture of makeup. Stand next to a caked up MENA foid and you will realize that they are fake purely off of seeing the texture not matching their skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Ken

UK school meals are a con for muslims because the lack of halal meat which causes amino acid such as l argine deficiency makes kids grow slower. So they cope with going to islamic butchers to get their animal products.

Be muslim but not religious

View attachment 2460253

Chechen Stacies dancing:

Difference between religious and non religious muslim women:

Non- Religious muslim (Turkish)

View attachment 2460267

Non - Religious muslim (Azeri)

View attachment 2460257

AND HERE IS RELIGIOUS WOMEN:

Paki/Bangladeshi:

View attachment 2460255

Indian:

View attachment 2460256

The men who get access to pussy and have sex before marriage:

View attachment 2460275View attachment 2460276View attachment 2460277View attachment 2460278

Vs

Compared to societies that harshly limit female sexual selection:

View attachment 2460272View attachment 2460274View attachment 2460273

Wait our school meals were inhibiting our growth this whole time?

• +1
So wtf were we meant to be eating jfl holy shit the Jews actually did it
For example you can see that American white girls are bigger, taller and have bigger frames than most Indian teens from better access to nutrition. Some ethnics with most poverty and economic problems get access to less.
If they immigrate to the west they are fucked

For example you can see that American white girls are bigger, taller and have bigger frames than most Indian teens from better access to nutrition. Some ethnics with most poverty and economic problems get access to less.
If they immigrate to the west they are fucked
Wait I think I misunderstood did you say Islamic halal meat was inhibiting the growth of kids or the school meals?

If your parents were different, it would not be you anymore unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back