Cuckold watches his wife having a fun with BBC

They’re just dancing bro

yeah. the guy in the video would be so cringe and insecure if he tried to intervene. a confident man lets his wife dance with other guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: robtical, Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and 5 others
bro you're a boneless blonde cuck with Chud pheno

I'm sorry but JBW doesn't work for white subhumans :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I am not blonde lol I have brown hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
yeah. the guy in the video would be so cringe and insecure if he tried to intervene. a confident man lets his wife dance with other guys
Instead of this simulator game

He is blessed for free to have this situations everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033
What's sad? He shouldn't even date such a whore in the first place if he was a real man

And in such situations you're supposed to "defend" your "territory" otherwise you're a cuck like this normie faggot

I have no empathy with normies
This

• +1
You’re a black incel obsessed with white dick, did your mother get fucked by a white guy? :feelskek:
Cope JBB is law no women want white men

You’re a black incel obsessed with white dick, did your mother get fucked by a white guy? :feelskek:
jew no one allowed you to speak

adonissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
yes you are :feelshah::feelshah::redpill::redpill:
yeah,you can decide who date,you can date your dreams girl whenever you want,we live in a happy world,yeah

(sarcasm)
does somebody force you to date whores?
I am not blonde lol I have brown hair
cap
Cope JBB is niche no women want beta white men
he's white EE anti-white dog :feelsgood:

I would of stomped her head and drag her unconscious body into a bathroom to rape her

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, hopecel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hopecel and Deleted member 45175
JBW doesn't apply to white beta cucks

If he went ER she'd go wet

You can tell he has no clue what healthy boundaries are

She probably disrespected him 100 times before that
Type shit type shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, St.TikTokcel and 97baHater
nah that's the JBB americuck guy who I replied to

yeah but we have nothing to do with gypsies but in any case Polish women prefer us to you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
WE WUZ WHYTES!

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 45175
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
You are only saying my hair is blonde so you can claim yours is brown when in actuality it is likely black
bro you're half-Armenian :feelshah:
And by stating that all you are proving is that you are not white because the half Armenian guy is significantly lighter then you

• JFL
Reactions: watah and St.TikTokcel
no shit, gypsies are BROWN??!?!?!? :soy::soy::soy::soy:
You are only saying my hair is blonde so you can claim yours is brown when in actuality it is likely black
my hair is dark brown but I certainly don't correct someone who calls it black
And by stating that all you are proving is that you are not white because the half Armenian guy is significantly lighter then you
idgaf about "whiteness", you're the one who's insecure about that so you call other European people "non-white" and brown while carrying Armenian DNA and we all know that Armenians are heavily mixed with other races

also your pheno doesn't tell everything, there's a lot of blue eyed people with black ancestors etc

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, watah and hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
idgaf about "whiteness", you're the one who's insecure about that so you call other European people "non-white" and brown while carrying Armenian DNA and we all know that Armenians are heavily mixed with other races
Idk I would say you are the one who is insecure about your whiteness considering you are the one who spergs out when anybody says your ethnicity isn't white
also your pheno doesn't tell everything, there's a lot of blue eyed people with black ancestors etc
Generally peoples ancestry matches there pheno though. Your ancestor were brown and so are you.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and hopecel
I would kill her

I knew it was a white brah even before opening jfl

Cumskin in the lost hindu temple perhaps.
I'm pale but I don't have Aryan coloring :owo:
Idk I would say you are the one who is insecure about your whiteness considering you are the one who spergs out when anybody says your ethnicity isn't white
I see only like 4 Euro-passing guys here AT BEST
3ebb95d0a4ef75a887b0ecad893e84cb.jpg

Generally peoples ancestry matches there pheno though. Your ancestor were brown and so are you.
not really

• Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover
Ur stupid asf ngl

watch ur mouth incel. She’s beautiful inside and out. I can tell ur a pedo loser
Nobody thinks ur funny + you have the username of a 12 year old.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
k

Attachments

• received_582823086602134.jpeg
    received_582823086602134.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
What's sad? He shouldn't even date such a whore in the first place if he was a real man

And in such situations you're supposed to "defend" your "territory" otherwise you're a cuck like this normie faggot

I have no empathy with normies
Keep coping with mateguarding. The most he should have done is not expose to degenerate situation. What matters far more in such situation is female not acting out of turn. Stop expecting white boy to be real man!

• Ugh..
U clearly hate women OP. Ur a freakin slimy little incel if u DONT allow ur woman to have fun and be herself in this manner. This post just screams insecurity. Ew
Bro watches his gf take bbc