Cucks are a byproduct of dysgenacy

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I am starting to lean towards this. Cucks are just such massive jokes in just about EVERY single area of their lives that I find it hard to believe they would have survived into the modern age without all the comfort and safety that comes with it. Single moms with garbage genetics breed and then give birth to cucks with equally shitty genetics. In any other era they would have been targeted for excinction by natural selection. Well it will probably happen soon anyway. Civilization will soon collapse and then the cucks will die off. Good riddance.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, ZyzzReincarnate and badromance
natural selection will not extinct cuck, our technology is far too advance, we have people that doesnt even need to know where food come from to survive and reproduce

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Cucks and soyfriends don't have their own children. They raise Tyrone's.

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, kobecel and Absi
natural selection will not extinct cuck, our technology is far too advance, we have people that doesnt even need to know where food come from to survive and reproduce

genocide?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Another stupid fucking thread. Don't even alpha men can be cucked. Its nature. Let me make an example. A good looking, in shape dude but makes little money, and marries young. His wife could cuck him for an older ugly mofo because she wants to eat bonbons by the pool.

I swear there's not a single thread of yours that is not a joke.

I am starting to lean towards this. Cucks are just such massive jokes in just about EVERY single area of their lives that I find it hard to believe they would have survived into the modern age without all the comfort and safety that comes with it. Single moms with garbage genetics breed and then give birth to cucks with equally shitty genetics. In any other era they would have been targeted for excinction by natural selection. Well it will probably happen soon anyway. Civilization will soon collapse and then the cucks will die off. Good riddance.

Modern society isn't sustainable. Soon civilization will collapse, and the natural order will be restored.

Another stupid fucking thread. Don't even alpha men can be cucked. Its nature. Let me make an example. A good looking, in shape dude but makes little money, and marries young. His wife could cuck him for an older ugly mofo because she wants to eat bonbons by the pool.

Women no longer care about that shit because government takes care of them. And only the hottest women can even find a rich guy to marry anyway.

Also, neither you nor @Guest are fooling anybody with your wannabe tough guy bullshit. Or most redpillers in general (just lol at the redpill. Just lol). You have low self-esteem just like most incels, but you think you can mask it by pretending to be superior to the other forum posters. It's not working.

Modern society isn't sustainable. Soon civilization will collapse, and the natural order will be restored.

Women no longer care about that shit because government takes care of them. And only the hottest women can even find a rich guy to marry anyway.

Also, neither you nor @Guest are fooling anybody with your wannabe tough guy bullshit. Or most redpillers in general (just lol at the redpill. Just lol). You have low self-esteem just like most incels, but you think you can mask it by pretending to be superior to the other forum posters. It's not working.
You're literally the only person I roast on sight because youre dumb as fuck and post surface level bullshit left and right.

You're literally the only person I roast on sight because youre dumb as fuck and post surface level bullshit left and right.

The world is simplistic and not complicated at all. The idea that the world is complex is a normie delusion.

The world is simplistic and not complicated at all. The idea that the world is complex is a normie delusion.
Its both fool. Simple motives with complex outcomes.

You're seeing life in black and white when it's not. You're legit assuming that single moms will always give birth to ''cucks'' when they are usually pumped and dumped by chads who could actually give them their superior genes jfl. And even, it's like you're not considering genetic recombination. Just look at Gandy or Opry, their parents wouldnt be called Chads and Stacies but their son is still considered to be slayer tier. You can't just say that this is a never-ending cycle.

You're legit assuming that single moms will always give birth to ''cucks'' when they are usually pumped and dumped by chads who could actually give them their superior genes jfl.

Superior genetics by stone age standards. Evolution is slow and hasn't caught up to the times. What was considered good genetics a hundred thousand years ago has no bearing on what counts as good genetics today. If modern society favored good genetics by modern standards then ricecels would be killing it. Instead, they keep getting cucked by low IQ Tyrones with big dicks.

In any other era they would have been targeted for excinction by natural selection.
They would have been euthanized in Sparta for being weak.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, disillusioned and KrissKross

this is why Islamic morality makes sense to adopt asap.
though I hate to agree with OP, accelerationism to me will lead to resources being drained to maintain capitalism and we'll be in Ted K's world. though it doesn't mean that short, tiny men won't be able to fight, any weapons left over from the "Fallout" (New Vegas) can and will be used against stronger men.

women though, won't survive unless they become captives. they might be able to shoot out of a potential rape, but they lack strength overall compared to men, with or without guns. so they either become slaves to men or die.

Nah, heaps of rich, successful, good looking men are cucks, the most masculine men tend to be incel in 2019.

cucks are indeed pathetic and loathsome creatures.