Cucks are buying my beer

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Following on from my thread - https://looksmax.org/threads/is-this-cuck-for-real.156193/

I have done this a 3 more times since then and gotten about £80 worth of groceries shopping from cucks on Tinder

It is quite hard work.. you have to go through a lot of bs with these idiots. The most common thing is "i'll do the shopping for you and deliver it to your door". Persevere and you will get a cuck willing to play ball.

Fdgdfgfd

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Adreyan, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4464 and 5 others
Nice. Good job 👍👌

u0Fvhns.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Adreyan and Lev Peshkov
I love how you get them to pay for your ASDA shopping there is something wholesome about that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Strafe
If I was dying of thirst on the street nobody would piss in my mouth, let alone buy me groceries. Tutorial mode seems too generous for the ease at which this gender plays the game of life.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Lev Peshkov
What catfish packs are you using?

Fdgdfgfd

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I'm having some extra special rib-eye steak for dinner tomorrow and some wheat beer

• Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Krezo and Deleted member 1476
Keep milking those low T cucks, that's all they deserve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Butthurt Dweller
I need to get in on this shit, lol at choosing Asda

a man of culture

I need to get in on this shit, lol at choosing Asda

a man of culture

i had a quick look around and only they offer the e-gift voucher thing ... i might have overlooked the other supermarkets

Based bro, but why heiniken?

im too lazy to e whore. im not impovershed so it seems more work to convince some cuck to give you money than to just have a regular job

Following on from my thread - https://looksmax.org/threads/is-this-cuck-for-real.156193/

I have done this a 3 more times since then and gotten about £80 worth of groceries shopping from cucks on Tinder

It is quite hard work.. you have to go through a lot of bs with these idiots. The most common thing is "i'll do the shopping for you and deliver it to your door". Persevere and you will get a cuck willing to play ball.

View attachment 487287
brootal soyboy pill
ngl makes me catfish fags too