Cucks live long, bad boys die young

V

Vermilioncore

Fear…
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
84,413
Reputation
162,504
Cucks and high inhib men live to be 100 while low inhib bad boys die at age 20

this is because the cuck is safe and takes no risks. The upside is that he will enjoy a long life and be able to have peace, dying of some disease late in life. the bad boy takes risks, doesn’t take shit from anyone, and fights too much, resulting in him being shot dead early in life.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 23558 and 10 others
2953.jpg


sick-and-senior-man-wearing-hospitable-gown-lying-in-bed.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 15674, smoothsexy and 8 others
Badboy life mogs tbh. I was always in between two.

In certain periods of my life i was low inhib and did risky stuff like parkour (almost seriously injured myself but had many minor injuries), boxing, rooftopping, stealing parents car, causing trouble in general etc. and got arrested once and suspended from school once.

In the other hand i was unnecessarily scared of some fights although i was bigger and stronger. One time i wanted to start lifting weights but i was scared of injury, but i wasnt when i was jumping from roofs, doing flips, and weird calisthenics movements. Once i had a small eye injury that temporarily altered my vision. Although it healed in days, i was paranoid about it for months and went to 2 different doctors to check it up. During pandemic, i was not scared for myself but for my parents which i lived with(cuz some friends of mine lost their parents), but i was always outside hanging out with friends, only difference being wearing a mask.

I think, to fully get into the "badboy" mindset you need people like minded around you, and stop overthinking. Badboy life is much more fulfilling and happy inside. I know that i have that mindset inside me, but my family being dominated by my mom as many western families do (we are a generation of men raised by women -fight club) inhibited my badboy potential as moms tend to raise kids protective. However, it is possible to get out of that "feminine safety zone" as i did partially and strive to get out fully.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713, currylightskin and Deleted member 5815
life after 30 is so pointless jfl imagine being a low T wageslave who cant get enjoyment out of anything
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bashan and Deleted member 21736
I just wanna slay stacies tbh
 
I just wanna slay stacies tbh
For that you need the badboy reckless mindset. It even applies to looksmaxxing. Mfrs will be scared of side effects of basic surgeries and supplements while others blast gear, hardmaxx and slay. This thread made an excellent point, and we should all strive towards it.
 
life after 30 is so pointless jfl imagine being a low T wageslave who cant get enjoyment out of anything
All predators die before 20. They're not crazy enough to live just to die from Alzheimer's.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 23115
All predators die before 20. They're not crazy enough to live just to die from Alzheimer's.
Screen Shot 2023 01 23 at 85116 PM


I like the colorful clothes she wears 😊
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Don't tag me again thank you.
Damn! Mf got some balls. Didn't think you had it in you to tell someone that. Not even I would say that!
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 23558 and stevielake
I pity you. You don't know anything about Nirvana just listening to curry music.

PotableFavorableIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif
I don't like Nirvana. Don't understand their appeal. Pearl Jam mogs.
 
Don't tag me again thank you.
@stevielake did not tag you, he quoted you. I tagged him (it's when you write someone's username down). And he is my bhai, so please do not be insensitive towards his feelings.. thanks in advance. :)
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake and Vermilioncore
They're good too.
The lead singer of Pearl Jam made a song with a Pakistani musician. So Eddie is a fan of curry music too, mirin?
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Bashan
Jeff Buckley praised the same Pakistani singer as well, u mirin?

@Bashan
 
@stevielake did not tag you, he quoted you. I tagged him (it's when you write someone's username down). And he is my bhai, so please do not be insensitive towards his feelings.. thanks in advance. :)
Bro I can feel the curry presence in all of your posts it's insane, you will be an alien next to me IRL ngl.
 
Bro I can feel the curry presence in all of your posts it's insane, you will be an alien next to me IRL ngl.
Jeff Buckley praised the same Pakistani singer as well, u mirin?

@Bashan
I’m confused.

What do Indians have to do with this post at all? I don’t get it. Was Tupac an Indian?
 
Bro I can feel the curry presence in all of your posts it's insane, you will be an alien next to me IRL ngl.
What do you mean "an alien"? Also aren't you curry?
I’m confused.

What do Indians have to do with this post at all? I don’t get it. Was Tupac an Indian?
Tupac Amaru Shakur was literally named after an Indian. Low IQ much?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
The lead singer of Pearl Jam made a song with a Pakistani musician. So Eddie is a fan of curry music too, mirin?
Business, simply attracting curries to buy albums. You can rest assure he doesn't listen to any curry music.
 
What do you mean "an alien"? Also aren't you curry?

Tupac Amaru Shakur was literally named after an Indian. Low IQ much?
I don’t spend time studying street shitters on my spare time, nor do I spend that time researching low iq dumb dead niggers
 
Business, simply attracting curries to buy albums. You can rest assure he doesn't listen to any curry music.
Not business, curries don't care for American rock or its subgenres. He respected the art of the musician therefore he was a fan. Unlike your self-hating curry ass, Eddie appreciated curry culture and decided to do a collaboration.
 
I don’t spend time studying street shitters on my spare time, nor do I spend that time researching low iq dumb dead niggers
The Indians that Tupac Amaru Shakur was named after, weren't the street-shitting ones. Basically what happened here is I one-upped you with my trolling skills and you're no match for me, bhai.
 
Not business, curries don't care for American rock or its subgenres. He respected the art of the musician therefore he was a fan. Unlike your self-hating curry ass, Eddie appreciated curry culture and decided to do a collaboration.
Why can't I ignore mods jesus
 
I needd to rope asap to be considered a bad boy chad
 
Because you're a coping curry. Keep crying.
I feel zero dopamine or will to interact with you, I would've ignore you but unfortunately I don't have the option. Also Imagine your best insult is straight up projection :hnghn:
 
I feel zero dopamine or will to interact with you, I would've ignore you but unfortunately I don't have the option. Also Imagine your best insult is straight up projection :hnghn:
You're curry though aren't you? Why so much self-hatred bhai?
 
The Indians that Tupac Amaru Shakur was named after, weren't the street-shitting ones. Basically what happened here is I one-upped you with my trolling skills and you're no match for me, bhai.
You didn’t one up me though because I asked what do Indians have to do with this and you said tupac was named after one, but I was talking about Indians from India

Tf
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
5
Views
58
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
zascend8
Replies
14
Views
68
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
itsoverforme333
Replies
15
Views
53
Scratch G
Scratch G
ilikefish
Replies
13
Views
80
Halotestin-
Halotestin-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top