Cucks who married sluts tell us how it turned out

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
The reason why I put the JFL tag is because these cucks do not deserve a single ounce of sympathy for marrying a slut

She swore her life had changed, we got married, had two kids, left me for an old fling, divorced, now I'm a single dad raising two boys and have been lonely and depressed for years

I didn't marry but was engaged.

She blew most of the guys at work at the time. Some of them "close friends." It sucks when everyone is having a go at your fiancée and you are the last to know.

I was about 5 months away from our wedding day.

Couldn't prove she ever definitely cheated, but caught plenty of sexually explicit texts and when she kicked me out she had a boyfriend already, they moved in to the apartment we were living in less than 4 months after we split (so, a couple weeks before what was our wedding date.)

They, usually, cheat. If you're asking because "you found one" don't let us sour your relationship, sometimes people are just trying out new things. Sometimes hoofbeats are actually zebras, but usually it's just horses.
Didn't marry but dated a girl whose body count doubled her age. We broke up pretty amicably and as far as I know she didn't cheat (she probably did, but I don't care to dig) but afterwards she tried to sleep with all of my friends and is now in a "4-way open relationship."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1100, BrettyBoy and 5 others
They, usually, cheat. If you're asking because "you found one" don't let us sour your relationship, sometimes people are just trying out new things. Sometimes hoofbeats are actually zebras, but usually it's just horses.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Fucking coping cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1100, AbandonShip and 8 others
Cucks be hanged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, SikKunt and MammothActuary
Who married sluts? Ahaha, what a joke. Title should be "cucks who married".

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
Trust no bitch outside of the plastic wrapper

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
I fucking hate whores, especially the young ones. I FUCKING HATE THEM!!! FUCK

Tag all the cucks

soyboy cucks getting exactly what they deserve for validating these women tbh

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
What you gotta understand is that "slut" is the non-clinical word for "bi-polar"

And you can't fix bi-polar

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1100 and MammothActuary
What you gotta understand is that "slut" is the non-clinical word for "bi-polar"

And you can't fix bi-polar
I never thought of that, but you're probably right.

The bipolar girls in my group therapy were all massive sluts basically begging for the attractive guy's dicks. Of course, not mine.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and MammothActuary
I never thought of that, but you're probably right.

The bipolar girls in my group therapy were all massive sluts basically begging for the attractive guy's dicks. Of course, not mine.
Chad only

and that’s another thread that even further solidified my choice never to get married or have kids