cucktears

How would having a VPN take down reddit?
If you meant DDoS attacks then you would need a botnet, and a very huge one to be able to cause outage to their servers.
Github survived the biggest DDoS in history, it is hard to bring down huge websites.

that's why multiple people have to do it

tfw you’re not interesting enough to be featured on cucktears :feelsrope:

It is over.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and androidcel
I left reddit after some guy from a board who I've been living rent free in the heads of (think Kiwifarms for metalheads, similar to that) for 15+ years all because I was right wing when that wasn't cool, including this one fat taconigger (whose living here illegally and I just want to dial ICE on his ass just turboassburn him some more) brings my name up any time race or anything remotely conservative is brought up on the forum. anyways this guy inboxes me about how he's better than I am and its literally 3 paragraphs of tl;dr. I read the first two sentences and was like "yeah cool, I can do those things too. cook, clean, wash myself. literally not an accomplishment" so I just deleted my shit anyways (a lot of my favorite subs getting shut down or quarantined didn't help either). but I did create a new account from scratch after 7 years of having it and deleting it but nah, I was just bored and I don't even use it.

that's why multiple people have to do it
Assuming our 1100 members make 10 vps that send packets at 3mb/s, we will get 33gb/s per second of raw power.
Github handled 1350gb/s.

Under these ideal conditions. We would need 41x the size of our userbase(assuming they all participate and all make have 10 vps each).

Even then, you would probably get blocked because each server is pumping packets at full power. Spreading the packet sources will need even more computers to let the packets go through.

Cheaper to hire hackers instead tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lets make fun of these miserable mentally ill people, who've suffered rejection and being looked down on all their life, and somehow pretend we have some kinda moral highground because we don't hate women, or agree with their mindset. Because that makes sense and makes things better.

Im not calling myself an truecel, neither do i hate or agree with violence against women. But that sub is just fucking stupid, srs they think their better than broken down people because they hate other people (some more than others) by making fun of them and hating then. What?

Also srs they do a shit job blurring out the names, anything being posted could be traced back in a second

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 2 others
No idea that was a thing, I wanna be there

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome

@manlet cUnt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dogtown, kobecel and 3 others
Suddenly a lot of replies. Wow.

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person

@RichardSpencel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dogtown, Cretinous and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Tfw when I haven't been featured

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Assuming our 1100 members make 10 vps that send packets at 3mb/s, we will get 33gb/s per second of raw power.
Github handled 1350gb/s.

Under these ideal conditions. We would need 41x the size of our userbase(assuming they all participate and all make have 10 vps each).

Even then, you would probably get blocked because each server is pumping packets at full power. Spreading the packet sources will need even more computers to let the packets go through.

Cheaper to hire hackers instead tbh.

shit where do we outsource?

also, do these people realize they're dealing with a bunch of narcy boys like us and just feeding into our egos?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Tfw when I haven't been featured
I never saw you saying anything edgy kek
shit where do we outsource?

also, do these people realize they're dealing with a bunch of narcy boys like us and just feeding into our egos?
Infecting millions of computers, exploiting a technique for increasing ddos power, or buying botnets off the deepweb/internet.
Need to have either money or good skills (or skiddie using other tools).

That or just enjoy the attention we get:whistle:?
do these people realize they're dealing with a bunch of narcy boys like us and just feeding into our egos?

tbh they are too dumb. They can't even realize that vaginas can be fucked to gaped oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Lets make fun of these miserable mentally ill people, who've suffered rejection and being looked down on all their life, and somehow pretend we have some kinda moral highground because we don't hate women, or agree with their mindset. Because that makes sense and makes things better.

Im not calling myself an truecel, neither do i hate or agree with violence against women. But that sub is just fucking stupid, srs they think their better than broken down people because they hate other people (some more than others) by making fun of them and hating then. What?

Also srs they do a shit job blurring out the names, anything being posted could be traced back in a second

I can associate hatred of incels with hatred of autistics. People say they hate them but can't actually form a coherent response as to why. It's just there.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
@kobecel @Extra Chromosome this is not a drill

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
yes bro

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
536.jpg
536.jpg
536.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and RichardSpencel
Damn, reddit being down as of ~5 mins ago is a coincidence, dedsrs.

Basically, the toilet thread by kobe was posted on cucktears

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Damn, reddit being down as of ~5 mins ago is a coincidence, dedsrs.

Basically, the toilet thread by kobe was posted on cucktears
LMAOOOOO :feelskek:
Was it by love-is-in-the-air?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Does having one corner of the internet not soyified bother them that much? I don't understand the need to police everyone's speech like 1984
@Ritalincel they talking about you

Adela-Siobhan
His avatar is not male. Just thought I’d point out the obvious.

AccurateNobody
women bad-2 points·2 hours ago
Why the fuck does it matter?

Adela-Siobhan
2 points·2 hours ago
It shows cognitive dissidence on his part.

ErinKtheWriter
Exotic Dick Tamer1 point·2 hours ago
Well, she is 2D. He probably thinks anime waifus are superior.

AccurateNobody
women bad-1 points·1 hour ago
Fictional females are alright because they are actual individuals with thoughts (in-universe, obviously, not literally).

Adela-Siobhan
2 points·1 hour ago
Who voices the fictional female, a man or woman?

AccurateNobody
women bad0 points·1 hour ago
Imagine thinking voice acting is hard, complex, or praiseworthy.

Adela-Siobhan
2 points·1 hour ago
What an odd way to answer a question nobody asked.
Who voices the character, a man or woman?

AccurateNobody
women bad0 points·51 minutes ago
Sorry, I didn't know you were legitimately mentally handicapped.

Adela-Siobhan
1 point·46 minutes ago
Thank you for the apology.
Is the person who voices the character male or female?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
@kobecel @Ritalincel
Sweet tbh. We are getting this toilet term going mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and kobecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Cretinous and Extra Chromosome
But it is not a meme bro......
Ya I know

A meme is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture—often with the aim of conveying a particular phenomenon, theme, or meaning represented by the meme.

doesn't need to be a joke, Just a thing that becomes widespread

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
I tend to take anyone coming over and sitting next to me in pubs, public transport and any public area as giving me permission to talk to them.
It makes your day brighter and hopefully theirs as well. Male, female, young, old, doesn't matter.

Imagine being so self isolating that you hate people you don't know.

Ya I know

A meme is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture—often with the aim of conveying a particular phenomenon, theme, or meaning represented by the meme.

doesn't need to be a joke, Just a thing that becomes widespread
I hope so too my brother.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides