Cuffem is ugly asf but could still slay

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned

Honestly still think he could get hoes, he's not 6'2 but he looks like every other nigga I've seen tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung, fukmylyf, ElTruecel and 2 others
No he looks worse than an average nigga

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, smallman, Ricky212 and 2 others
No he looks worse than an average nigga
No he doesn't, just looks slightly below average but could still slay cause of BBC stop coping

No he doesn't, just looks slightly below average but could still slay cause of BBC stop coping
Say you are a coomer without telling me you are a coomer

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Say you are a coomer without telling me you are a coomer
Curry fuck, he's a dripmaxxed BBC with status, who cares about some random sheboons skipping him on some Monkey app, i bet he fucks several girls behind the scenes

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Curry fuck, he's a dripmaxxed BBC with status, who cares about some random sheboons skipping him on some Monkey app, i bet he fucks several girls behind the scenes
Typical Nigger cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I mean he had a cute thick asian mtb that HE cheated on
so yea
thats why i dont feel bad for his ugly ass

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, Xtra, Ricky212 and 6 others
so yea
Damn Horn African niggas are blessed with prettyboy looks, big dicks and tall heights, literally tearing up as i type this, thank god i was born horn african

• Love it
Reactions: Obito
Damn Horn African niggas are blessed with prettyboy looks, big dicks and tall heights, literally tearing up as i type this, thank god i was born horn african
praise be to Allah SWT man
couldnt imagine being a filthy jareer or a cadaan who smells like wet dog

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kamui and sportsmogger
praise be to Allah SWT man
couldnt imagine being a filthy jareer or a cadaan who smells like wet dog
Beautiful people indeed

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
He could slay with money and status tho, but hes dumb and takes his position for granted.

• +1
He could slay with money and status tho, but hes dumb and takes his position for granted.
Streamermaxxing in 2024 is legit for black niggas, i get it now tbh, only whites and blacks and girls are able to be entertaining streamers, no one wants to watch a curry or an arab try and rizz a girl up, if they all average looking then black and white streamers prevail

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Not slightly below average at all
Who gives a fuck about those sheebons on that shitty monkey app,
dude everybody who sees his face legit laughs, makes fun of him or shows disgust/terror. Cuffem is def sub 2 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman, Ricky212, Kamui and 1 other person
Not slightly below average at all

dude everybody who sees his face legit laughs, makes fun of him or shows disgust/terror. Cuffem is def sub 2 PSL
Sub 2 PSL is crazy, Cuffem isn't that bad looking + his dreads actually ascend him hard, dreadmaxxing is legit, I wish I could have dreads but my parents probably wouldn't allow it

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
You are brain dead lmao, he is legit Cthulhu tier levels of hideous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, ElTruecel and sportsmogger
You are brain dead lmao, he is legit Cthulhu tier levels of hideous
Yet he fucked a cute ass Asian girl, and it's not to status he's not that famous lol

i mean yeah he looks like some modern rappers

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and sportsmogger
Yeh literally looks like the average nigga i see outside, sure I'd be like that nigga looks weird when i pass him, but his drip and attire would make me question myself including his dreads.

Is he ugly or not?? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Yeh literally looks like the average nigga i see outside, sure I'd be like that nigga looks weird when i pass him, but his drip and attire would make me question myself including his dreads.

Is he ugly or not?? :unsure:
he's ugly af but doesn't matter. For coalburners uglier = better. It's like some bestiality fetish

• JFL
he's ugly af but doesn't matter. For coalburners uglier = better. It's like some bestiality fetish
True tbh, just be ogre black guy @sudanguy roidmaxx bro

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and fukmylyf
Sub 2 PSL is crazy, Cuffem isn't that bad looking + his dreads actually ascend him hard, dreadmaxxing is legit, I wish I could have dreads but my parents probably wouldn't allow it
Well a few days ago he was considering the fucking disgusting peeled skin around his lips. I called him sub 2 PSL because like JFL
@Zer0/∞ for comparison is 2 PSL Cuffem looks similar outside of race and he has worse falios than zer0 so he’s def sub 2 PSL.

Examples? Ugliest rapper I can think of is Jay Z who’s 2 PSL and Wayne is like 2.5 PSL actually idk he may be flat 2 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Xtra
so yea
@ElTruecel this is why I hate streamers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ElTruecel
@ElTruecel this is why I hate streamers
Yea they’re all NT fags no streamers at least these modern big ones have good looks, any skills/talents and most of them are manlets JFL. But they giga status maxxed because they were NT maxxed hard

• JFL
Well a few days ago he was considering the fucking disgusting peeled skin around his lips. I called him sub 2 PSL because like JFL
@Zer0/∞ for comparison is 2 PSL Cuffem looks similar outside of race and he has worse falios than zer0 so he’s def sub 2 PSL.

Examples? Ugliest rapper I can think of is Jay Z who’s 2 PSL and Wayne is like 2.5 PSL actually idk he may be flat 2 PSL
I'm 2.5 psl!

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
His face is vomit inducing

• JFL