Cultural Marxism Has Really Fucked Us Over

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
I saw a young teen Hispanic couple kissing, laughing and canoodling on the subway today. They had just come out of school, wearing backpacks. Both were around 14, and were speaking Spanish to each other.

The foid was thin and really cute, with straight black hair, and a smile that melted hearts. Her lover was a below-average chubbycel. He even had a few zits. I'm not exaggerating. Yet, he was having the time of his life, while many of us rot on this forum.

Watching these two going at it was suicide fuel. I'm an oldcel, who never got to experience teen love, and watching these kids conjured up dormant emotions that I thought I had long since buried and forgotten about.

This made me realize the importance of social circle, and the value of belonging to an ethnic group or culture that isn't cucked by western values. This is even more important than looks. Many of us missed out on teen love simply because we live in the west, where women have been corrupted beyond recognition by degenrate left-wing ideology that teaches them to hate men. Had that chubby kid not been member of a large ethnic group, he would've been a trucel for life in America. I curse the day my parents emigrated to this country.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Xtra
Daily reminder:
You could've had a large family by now if you lived 140 years ago.

I think most of USA cels have experienced teen love tbh.

Oofy doofy couple

I saw a young teen Hispanic couple kissing, laughing and canoodling on the subway today. They had just come out of school, wearing backpacks. Both were around 14, and were speaking Spanish to each other.

The foid was thin and really cute, with straight black hair, and a smile that melted hearts. Her lover was a below-average chubbycel. He even had a few zits. I'm not exaggerating. Yet, he was having the time of his life, while many of us rot on this forum.

Watching these two going at it was suicide fuel. I'm an oldcel, who never got to experience teen love, and watching these kids conjured up dormant emotions that I thought I had long since buried and forgotten about.

This made me realize the importance of social circle, and the value of belonging to an ethnic group or culture that isn't cucked by western values. This is even more important than looks. Many of us missed out on teen love simply because we live in the west, where women have been corrupted beyond recognition by degenrate left-wing ideology that teaches them to hate men. Had that chubby kid not been member of a large ethnic group, he would've been a trucel for life in America. I curse the day my parents emigrated to this country.
yes i know exactly what you mean as i live in a country where it is common for normie idiots and girls to fuck from as young as 11-12. even though boys that age look like absolute shit. missing out on everything important has completely ruined me hence why i am rotting on this forum talking about how fucked modern society is

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
Yeah I hate Jews too