Cumming inside a pussy is the best feeling ever

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Forget my previous thread

Cumming inside pussy is the best feeling ever. No cope. If you cum on her breasts, her body, her face it feels like a regular nut. It feels artificial.

Cumming inside a woman is the only "natural" "biological" orgasm you can have. I promise you it feels different, letting yourself free, making that semen ovary exchange, feels different, it's the best orgasm ever.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, whitegymmax, GabachoCopium and 25 others
This is truev🙏🙏🙏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 39692, Xangsane and 5 others
Ok Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Manletmachine, Pogin_chan and 9 others
Shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 39692, sexchat and 4 others
Finally a post I can stand behind. No incel crying shit 💯 💯 💯 💯 💯

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, One Rep Max, dimorphism and 4 others
Duality asf bro 🤣

• So Sad
Reactions: Tylermax
OP, you don’t know how it feels like to cum inside a pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, whitegymmax, Deleted member 39692 and 8 others
what happened OP? did you fap again?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Zeruel and Tylermax
Yeah, it's like your mind wants you to reproduce🤔🤔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, datboijj, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
Man I wish Stacy would let me do that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Tylermax

Cumming inside pussy is the best feeling ever. No cope. If you cum on her breasts, her body, her face it feels like a regular nut. It feels artificial.

Cumming inside a woman is the only "natural" "biological" orgasm you can have. I promise you it feels different, letting yourself free, making that semen ovary exchange, feels different, it's the best orgasm ever.
View attachment 2722460
I never came inside a woman neither on the face but i think cumming on a woman mogs

• Love it
All cope if not stacy and she doesn't demand a whole tribe from your balls

no lmao
cumming in the mouth mogs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
Only when its without a condom.

Feels very artificial and fake to cum in a condom thats inside a girls pussy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, One Rep Max and 4 others
for a few seconds its the best feeling ever, a few more seconds later u will regret it immediately

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Detective, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Cumming inside your mom feels way better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, bobtheflowerpot, Tenshi and 6 others

View attachment 2722460
So true always doing it raw

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism, Corleone and Tylermax
It’s bad if u cum inside sub mtb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Tylermax
Don't give me suifuel nigga

• So Sad
Don't give me suifuel nigga
JFL at the fakecels in this forum.

Mayer should ban everyone who has ascended. it’s fucking annoying knowing that people in here have been able to do more than just give handshakes and hugs to women and actual fuck them

I’ve never seen a girl vagina. So the internet is my escape

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kamui, Deleted member 49130, Angutoid and 1 other person
used a condom first time and never again, feels so weird

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and PseudoMaxxer

View attachment 2722460
Cocaine is 5x better, meth is 10x better, and cumming inside a pussy is only a bit better than videogames with your homies

Stop worshipping foids and their holes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 49130, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Corleone and PseudoMaxxer
Cocaine is 5x better, meth is 10x better, and cumming inside a pussy is only a bit better than videogames with your homies

Stop worshipping foids and their holes.
what makes meth better than cocaine? srs question

what makes meth better than cocaine? srs question
IMG 3916

In contrast to cocaine, which is quickly removed from and almost completely metabolized in the body, methamphetamine has a much longer duration of action, and a larger percentage of the drug remains unchanged in the body. Methamphetamine therefore remains in the brain longer, which ultimately leads to prolonged stimulant effects.46

Although both methamphetamine and cocaine increase levels of dopamine, administration of methamphetamine in animal studies leads to much higher levels of dopamine, because nerve cells respond differently to the two drugs. Cocaine prolongs dopamine actions in the brain by blocking the re-absorption (re-uptake) of the neurotransmitter by signaling nerve cells. At low doses, methamphetamine also blocks the re-uptake of dopamine, but it also increases the release of dopamine, leading to much higher concentrations in the synapse

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and dragomaxxer
View attachment 2729914

In contrast to cocaine, which is quickly removed from and almost completely metabolized in the body, methamphetamine has a much longer duration of action, and a larger percentage of the drug remains unchanged in the body. Methamphetamine therefore remains in the brain longer, which ultimately leads to prolonged stimulant effects.46

Although both methamphetamine and cocaine increase levels of dopamine, administration of methamphetamine in animal studies leads to much higher levels of dopamine, because nerve cells respond differently to the two drugs. Cocaine prolongs dopamine actions in the brain by blocking the re-absorption (re-uptake) of the neurotransmitter by signaling nerve cells. At low doses, methamphetamine also blocks the re-uptake of dopamine, but it also increases the release of dopamine, leading to much higher concentrations in the synapse
mirin response, would you say cocaine is better than adderal, ive enjoyed adderal more every time so far

Imagine cumin in this raw fuaaark

IMG 6474

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Primalsplit
Something @InnerVoid will never experience.:feelshehe:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
how would you know

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Braggers org

congratulations, you are npc

When you’re in love >>>>

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
for a few seconds its the best feeling ever, a few more seconds later u will regret it immediately
Yeah then she will call pretending to be pregnant hahah

You’re in the Matrix, coomer
Ik and the feelings of lust/hunger/thirst/anger/ego etc are all caused by this mortal vessel that i am stuck in. Over

I wish i could monkmaxx and destroy this lust programming. Not that i can't get girls since i even rejected girls, but sometimes it feels so animalistic and out of place for me. It's weird. Many people want to lucid dream to fuck muh stacy but i had sex in dreams and i even flied across the world. Sex got hard mogged by flying and other stuff

• +1
Reactions: mogstars

View attachment 2722460
real spill broski

• +1
Cope. The best feeling is not physical but rather emotional/.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Tylermax and bobtheflowerpot
Coomer mindset with extra steps

• JFL