Cure for autism

D

Deleted member 26065

I saw the devil thru the woods in his black truck
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Posts
2,497
Reputation
2,014
title. My autism is preventing from slaying pussy
 
700 posts 300 rep

uncurable
 
ive got a cure for u

kill yourself.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
ppl with autism have less GABA levels than the neurotypicals, do you feel more normal when using alcohol? unfortunately alcohol downregulates your gaba receptors even more when sober so it's not a viable option,
Capture dcran le 2023 07 06  154041

he claims that all these supplements combined help with autism symptoms alot I've tried l-theanine creatine and glycine (similar to sarcosine) theanine lowers my anxiety and glycine targets my more autistic robotic ocd obsessive symptoms I want to start taking everything he recommends and see
 
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
ppl with autism have less GABA levels than the neurotypicals, do you feel more normal when using alcohol? unfortunately alcohol downregulates your gaba receptors even more when sober so it's not a viable option,
View attachment 2302649
he claims that all these supplements combined help with autism symptoms alot I've tried l-theanine creatine and glycine (similar to sarcosine) theanine lowers my anxiety and glycine targets my more autistic robotic ocd obsessive symptoms I want to start taking everything he recommends and see
i will try a stack like this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Go back in time and dont get vaxxed
 
ppl with autism have less GABA levels than the neurotypicals, do you feel more normal when using alcohol? unfortunately alcohol downregulates your gaba receptors even more when sober so it's not a viable option,
View attachment 2302649
he claims that all these supplements combined help with autism symptoms alot I've tried l-theanine creatine and glycine (similar to sarcosine) theanine lowers my anxiety and glycine targets my more autistic robotic ocd obsessive symptoms I want to start taking everything he recommends and see
the flu kinda cures autism

there's a specific vegetable that simulates the same thing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

Similar threads

Dunjam
Replies
4
Views
46
jeremyy
J
bumbobuster
Replies
1
Views
86
bumbobuster
bumbobuster
aac21
Replies
0
Views
29
aac21
aac21
G
Replies
1
Views
50
britadeirajunior999
britadeirajunior999
T
Replies
0
Views
34
tompact
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top