[CURE GYNO] raloxifene + cabergoline + exemestane

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
raloxifene + exemestane + cabergoline is your best shot of curing gyno before getting surgery

raloxifene 60mg everyday for 30 days
cabergoline .25mg or .5mg twice a week for 30 days
exemestane 5mg twice a week for 30 days

1. The AI Exemestane is needed because SERMS such as raloxifene can be estrogenic and also you can rebound after getting off of them.
  2. With this protocol you tackle the gyno from both estrogen and prolactin.
  3. It would probably be best to specialize in chest training in the gym while you do this so you can grow your muscular tissues and also stimulate the fat in the surrounding area, possibility leading to the hard glandular tissue to break into smaller pieces which can then be dissolved and excreted form the body.

OR ALTERNATIVELY
1-2 mg of topical DHT cream on the nipples every few days, ive heard this works very well, but DHT is very hard to find.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AscendingHero, flippasav and 4 others
you don't need to take ralox at that dosage for much longer than two weeks, it should already be gone by then and if it's not you don't have the kind that benefits from it.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and SubhumanCurrycel
Just get a gyno surgery bro
Would rape bank account but is a permanent solution if you aromatise that much

• +1
Reactions: violentino, Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 28758
There is no "Curing" gyno. Jusst stop being a pussy faggot, gather 3k euros, and get the breast tissue removed retard. It's even under local aenesthetic these days for you freaks taht paranoid over losing control. The only thing tamoxifen will do is soften the tissue, once you hop off it'll get back.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and RopeMaxxed
Update users on RAYPEATFORUM.COM have come up with something interesting. It invoves with breaking your gyno down into smaller peices with a raloxifene cycle and then taking something called "cleavers aerial parts" by natures answer to fliush our your lyphatic system and drain the garbage that has been sitting in your breast tissue. So far 2 user on RAYPEATFORUM.COM have seen success with this method.
070977e1118a598b26cc48a078c4f888.png

0ce5a93a91d0f9291bbfa64940f47cda.png

360b642d1a8171581eaaae8cd7e600de.png

I just got my hands on some CLEAVERS ARIEL PARTS by natures answer, im going to take 3 doses a day of 1ML per the direction for 1 week and report back my results

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I’ve been on exemestane only for a while now and my gyno is basically gone, took a while but it no longer gets puffy even though when I punch deep I can still feel the gland there it’s not nearly as large as it used to be

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, BrahminBoss and Solar
so should I still take mk667 considering I risk getting gyno ?

so should I still take mk667 considering I risk getting gyno ?
'roids are for trannies, if your fat just do DNP. Ive heard mk677 risks gyno if you take in high doses, however if you have an aromatase inhibitor such as exemestane (aromasin, xtane) and some raloxifene on hand then you can prevent or combat it in case you do get gyno. After learning about raloxifene i dont understand why anyone should ever get gyno.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
I’ve been on exemestane only for a while now and my gyno is basically gone, took a while but it no longer gets puffy even though when I punch deep I can still feel the gland there it’s not nearly as large as it used to be
Did you start taking it soon after the gyno appeared or some years after?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
There is no "Curing" gyno. Jusst stop being a pussy faggot, gather 3k euros, and get the breast tissue removed retard. It's even under local aenesthetic these days for you freaks taht paranoid over losing control. The only thing tamoxifen will do is soften the tissue, once you hop off it'll get back.
Isn’t there a significant risk of your nipple area looking kind of botched afterwards?

Isn’t there a significant risk of your nipple area looking kind of botched afterwards?
no if it's a halfmoon incision which every experienced gyno surgeon does and it heals very naturally and is barely visible. if the surgeon wants to cut out your whole nipple STAY AWAY. these are only for cases where nipple reconstruction is necessary, eg for extremely obese people

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 27788
@Dr. Bruh

nobody should be getting gyno sergury TBH, ralox seems like a miracle drug C898d44a88def1707f43b0927b31dc7e
D055a60e77d756a30eb03a02f1a2cca0 43ef333b0e9f528f8f65ca2d7be437c9 C898d44a88def1707f43b0927b31dc7e 0410e6b9e7f839409a1dfbcf14c45317 B6f5d847923a48cef4559a93f8224a91

Ok now you somewhat convinced me

Might give ralox a shot, planned to do gyno surgery next year but if ralox works that would be a godsend

There's no risk once you stop taking it your estrogen sensibility increases because that's how hormones work?
For example once you stop taking serotonin inhibitors the serotonin receptors in your body grow in number. Or there's no comeback at all?
thats why i recommend taking a low dose AI while you take it and a few week after you stop the ralox. Aromasin/xtane (exmestane) is perfect for this.

thats why i recommend taking a low dose AI while you take it and a few week after you stop the ralox. Aromasin/xtane (exmestane) is perfect for this.
Have you tried it yourself?

Have you tried it yourself?
My ralox and caber are being delivered this weak, i have been taking a low dose exmestane and bromocriptine (anti-prolactin drug) the last few weeks and my gyno is noticeably softer to the touch. I will report my ralox cycle next month.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Would taking raloxifene work for men that have glandular gynecomastia?I have been reading online that taking this drug actually helps makes the breast tissue softer and easier to burn.

Would taking raloxifene work for men that have glandular gynecomastia?I have been reading online that taking this drug actually helps makes the breast tissue softer and easier to burn.
Yes, studies have shown that raloxifene is 70%+ effective for even people that have had pubertal gyno for years
MPMD talks about the studies in this video.

Interesting! May I ask you where i could buy raloxifene or do i have to get it prescribed by a doctor in order to obtain this drug?

Yes, studies have shown that raloxifene is 70%+ effective for even people that have had pubertal gyno for years
MPMD talks about the studies in this video.

Would it help for non-glandular gyno where there's only fat too? Or it's waste of money?

Tamoxifen worked wonders for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, AscendingHero and 7zyzz7
Interesting! May I ask you where i could buy raloxifene or do i have to get it prescribed by a doctor in order to obtain this drug?
I got mine from bgpharmadrugs I’ve heard good reviews for this site. Minimum order is $90. Mine arrives in a few days I’ll post a review after I take it.

Would it help for non-glandular gyno where there's only fat too? Or it's waste of money?
Please answer, OP, I know it sounds dumb but it's a legitimate question.

• Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
'roids are for trannies, if your fat just do DNP. Ive heard mk677 risks gyno if you take in high doses, however if you have an aromatase inhibitor such as exemestane (aromasin, xtane) and some raloxifene on hand then you can prevent or combat it in case you do get gyno. After learning about raloxifene i dont understand why anyone should ever get gyno.
Why should ANYONE consider taking an ai ais KILL your brain and brain is worth more than ANY looksmax ANYDAY

Why should ANYONE consider taking an ai ais KILL your brain and brain is worth more than ANY looksmax ANYDAY
estrogen is a carcinogen, i inhibit estrogen and gain 10 IQ points.

10D519AC 86B2 49FA AE5F 83CF7D8B1A85
sure bud

• So Sad
Reactions: 7zyzz7
did your ralox cycle work?

did your ralox cycle work?
No i found my gyno is prolactin/progesterone related. Topical DHT seems to be working but i am only a few days in on doing that