Cure recessed jaw without surgery. (alveolar remodeling) + JAW PULLING

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
After thinking about my experience with braces this theory came to my mind.

The alveolar bone and overall tissue surrounding the teeth is very malleable. My braces were able to move my teeth by more than 2 milimiters per week. The teeth will move and the alveola remodel when exposed to a directional force. Even in adulthood. This is a FACT. It's what ortodontics are based on.

Using this you should be able to move your mandible forward by up to 4 mm per week (2 mm for both upper and lower teeth).

What you have to do is simply clench your teeh (ideally all of them should touch, but the premolars are crucial) and then force your jaw forwards. When you experience pain you know your teeth are moving because the nerves are getting stretched.

If you aren't able to align your all your teeth proprely your upper incisors might get angled up too much. To counter this, try jaw pulling. It's done by placing your index finger onto top incisors and thumb under the chin, inside the mandible and pushing them in opposite directions. All while clenched. This will prevent the upper teeth from moving too much while still setting your jaw forward.

Here's a picture of jaw pulling:
IMG 20220918 133142367 HDR2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 22354, ChadpreetMaxxer and 2 others
Coper alert mewer alert

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob, Patient A, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
interesting, imma try this
good thread

Probably true to some extent but you won't get far before your TMJ fucks.

so jaw surgery is needed to not fuck tmj basically?
Your tmj won't get fucked for jutting, that's bullshit. I've been jutting for 4 years no problem.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
i dont get, ill try to get some sleep and see if i understand then

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 21044

The alveolar bone and overall tissue surrounding the teeth is very malleable. My braces were able to move my teeth by more than 2 milimiters per week. The teeth will move and the alveola remodel when exposed to a directional force. Even in adulthood. This is a FACT. It's what ortodontics are based on.

Using this you should be able to move your mandible forward by up to 4 mm per week (2 mm for both upper and lower teeth).

What you have to do is simply clench your teeh (ideally all of them should touch, but the premolars are crucial) and then force your jaw forwards. When you experience pain you know your teeth are moving because the nerves are getting stretched.

If you aren't able to align your all your teeth proprely your upper incisors might get angled up too much. To counter this, try jaw pulling. It's done by placing your index finger onto top incisors and thumb under the chin, inside the mandible and pushing them in opposite directions. All while clenched. This will prevent the upper teeth from moving too much while still setting your jaw forward.

View attachment 1873249
i reckon do this with a mouthguard, otherwise you could grind and wear down teeth, become bruxismcel

View attachment 1873249
how do u pull from under the chin?

or just ignore that and do rest, sounds like forward clenching

how do u pull from under the chin?

or just ignore that and do rest, sounds like forward clenching
Yea, it's forward clenching + manual pulling. Just put your thumb under the chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Yea, it's forward clenching + manual pulling. Just put your thumb under the chin.
cant get a deep enough hook without pain due to muscle there

well i honestly dont doubt this works. The tmj can adapt into a new position, the problem i have with this is that the posterior open bite will be evident, with the teeth not touching, and when this happen the teeth goes down until it touches