Cure rosecea

Advantage

Advantage

Iron
How do i cure it. I have horrible rosecea all the time, the entire day.

Red undertones is ideal

Red undertones is ideal
Yes but i have it heavilly. My cheeks are cherry red the entire day. I would like them more in balance. Would getting a tan spray help?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and sportsmogger
JoinedMar 10, 2024Posts23Reputation16

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and Advantage

@darktriadprince @Advantage @TheTD7

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
send a pic there’s a chance it’s keratosis perosis rubra faceii and not rosacea. do u have goosebumps/chicken shin on ur arms or anywhere else

send a pic there’s a chance it’s keratosis perosis rubra faceii and not rosacea. do u have goosebumps/chicken shin on ur arms or anywhere else
I do have bumps on my arms. I could provide a picture if u have snap or i could send it later in dm

I just googled it and it does look like that

don’t even need to probably. does it act up/ get worse when you get embarrassed, excited, etc

don’t even need to probably. does it act up/ get worse when you get embarrassed, excited, etc
Yes. When i talk to people sometimes and dont know what to say or when i smile it gets worse. Is there a cure for this?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Yes. When i talk to people sometimes and dont know what to say or when i smile it gets worse. Is there a cure for this?
yes same here. like rosacea there really isn’t a great cure but at least we know what we have for sure incase one comes out. i would join the subreddit of the disease and check it once every while to see if there are any breakthroughs. some people are trying out some cream that is actually working great for them, so i might try that. some more lifefuel is that it goes away in your late 20s and early 30s

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
jizz from chad

It's high blood pressure, you are about to die

• Woah
Reactions: Advantage