Curly hair help

Deleted member 2968

Deleted member 2968

Richest man in Balkan
Any expert here have tips of curly hair and how to make it similiar like on first pic

My curls i somehow used to have and they were defined one day and kinda good
PicsArt 03 25 111511

and somehow after many showers(btw i am showering it 3-4 times a week) it stays like this almost every time even after showering? Flat and undefined?
PicsArt 03 25 111650

it goes flat instead of curly ??
Btw only once experienced good defined curls like in 1st pic. After that curls are same flat and look like shit.Why is that?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Bitch and ItsOver.com
You're gonna need products, also don't need to shampoo/conditioner everyday. I used to use some stuff called frizz no more it helped define it.

i dont know but i recommend shea moisture shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
You're gonna need products, also don't need to shampoo/conditioner everyday. I used to use some stuff called frizz no more it helped define it.
I am sometimes not washing for days and it goes like second pic.It's impossible to pull look like on first pic.I am sure its totally different and every curl was defined and glowing that day

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Bitch, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
I am sometimes not washing for days and it goes like second pic.It's impossible to pull look like on first pic.I am sure its totally different and every curl was defined and glowing that day
Try the product I talked about, it is really good and making the curls, sometimes too good

• +1
Try the product I talked about, it is really good and making the curls, sometimes too good
Sure i will take a look for it.Do you have similiar hair type like me btw?

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and ItsOver.com
Sure i will take a look for it.Do you have similiar hair type like me btw?
Very similar, maybe a bit less curly but not far off. I'm trying short sides and longer front.

• +1
Very similar, maybe a bit less curly but not far off. I'm trying short sides and longer front.
You mean curly fringe? That is what i am keeping too,such a slayer haircut
And yeah do you use towel for it,or not? I am scrunching my hair with towel as most people recommend

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com and zikzog
If done correctly yes, I used to cut it short and noticed as soon I changed I actually got so much more pussy.

• Love it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
@Chintuck22 hair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
i shower every 3 days and use conditoner + castor. works well for me.

• +1
i shower every 3 days and use conditoner + castor. works well for me.
Can you pm your curly hair? Does it happen for your hair to be like in second pic?

• +1
Any expert here have tips of curly hair and how to make it similiar like on first pic

View attachment 1060338
and somehow after many showers(btw i am showering it 3-4 times a week) it stays like this almost every time even after showering? Flat and undefined?
View attachment 1060340
Btw only once experienced good defined curls like in 1st pic. After that curls are same flat and look like shit.Why is that?
Watch manesbymell, she will teach you all about how to get insane curl gains

• Woah
And yeah do you use towel for it,or not? I am scrunching my hair with towel as most people recommend
Do not use a fucking towel jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 2968
  • +1
nah fuk dat shit am shaking my head till no tomorrow am not paying for these kikes
You always finding a cope to not pay for something or you are looking for the cheapest option, focus on your bread homie

That is actually a good advice.If it fails i will change my hair type jfl
There’s diffusing tactics, manesbymell covers common mistakes people make while diffusing, she will teach you how to get volume which is what you are looking for, and how to not get frizz. It’s a process it probably won’t be perfect your first time

• +1
You always finding a cope to not pay for something or you are looking for the cheapest option, focus on your bread homie
fuck yeah am not payin unless it's important.

• +1
There’s diffusing tactics, manesbymell covers common mistakes people make while diffusing, she will teach you how to get volume which is what you are looking for, and how to not get frizz. It’s a process it probably won’t be perfect your first time
Thanks guys,although i need volume like on first pic.I got it once and never again after that.It was beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, kej3094 and ItsOver.com
cum in hair :p

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Bitch, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Keep it natural and David statue style.

Thanks guys,although i need volume like on first pic.I got it once and never again after that.It was beautiful
I have the exact same hair as you but lighter, my hair looks like the first pic when I'm somewhere humid, it's counterintuitive but idk. This thread has been very informative though, gonna get myself a diffuser and try it out

• +1

View attachment 1060338
View attachment 1060340
Gel and sulfate free shampoo or just conditioner. Look into the curly hair method on reddit. And try to figure out if you need protein or moisture or both.

• +1