curly hair is ideal for ethnics

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
Arab example:

I would say he is high-tier normie in this photo, good jaw, mouth area, amazing eye halo, eyebrows ect ect

most ethnics go straright for this sort of haircut, the fade with straightened hair on top

disregard the fact that the first pic is black and white

I would say he is now chadlite

curly hair is such a halo on ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BigBoy, SadnessWYJ and 5 others
Quite the opposite for me
I have picture straight hair and fine hair lmao

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
It'd a good point, but he was already incredibly good looking

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Warlow and Deleted member 5912
ARE YOU ACTUALLY SINGLE DIGIT IQ TO CALL HIM HIGHT TIER NORMIE IN THE FIRST PIC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Warlow, Alexanderr and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Warlow, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
ARE YOU ACTUALLY SINGLE DIGIT IQ TO CALL HIM HIGHT TIER NORMIE IN THE FIRST PIC
he looks less appealing than with curly easily. I wouldn't say he is chad with curly and chadlite with straigh hair, high tier normie with straight hair and chadlite with curly hair sounds about right in my eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, SPFromNY914 and Copemaxxing
he looks less appealing than with curly easily. I wouldn't say he is chad with curly and chadlite with straigh hair, high tier normie with straight hair and chadlite with curly hair sounds about right in my eyes
Over million jbs praise them on tiktok snapchat ig. If you think they would praise a ht normie or chadelite like this jfl at you

Thats a ht normie btw C4269C7C 9CBB 446F 89FD B0BC0BD09E2D

@Sikkunt23 thag guy shoots bullets against our iraqi boy

Over million jbs praise them on tiktok snapchat ig. If you think they would praise a ht normie or chadelite like this jfl at you

Thats a ht normie btwView attachment 575621

@Sikkunt23 thag guy shoots bullets against our iraqi boy
so your saying hes chad. idk he doesnt seem that chaddy to me feels like a chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Copemaxxing
more like from chadlite to chad

Legit as fuck, I’ve always said this.

Messy vs straight hair on me is like a night and day difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Actually seems legit makes him pop more from the crowd of ethnics due to his coloring halo.

• +1
And you prefer straight hair?
I want it to be a bit wavy tbh
some days I have a bit of waves
and other I dont
wavy hair is very important for ethnics
gives the hair a bit of shape

I want it to be a bit wavy tbh
some days I have a bit of waves
and other I dont
wavy hair is very important for ethnics
gives the hair a bit of shape
Legit, for ethnics messy/wavy hair with a lot of texture is a huge hailo.

Ethnic hair is very thick, when it’s straight it doesn’t look as aesthetic and can look like a birds nest. Also as an ethnic you want to look NT/western/playful as possible. Straight, neat hair is too serious and try hard.

• +1

Ethnic hair is very thick, when it’s straight it doesn’t look as aesthetic and can look like a birds nest. Also as an ethnic you want to look NT/western/playful as possible. Straight, neat hair is too serious and try hard.
yeah ik
im currently trying to get a fringe haircut
ill mess it a bit with my hands which will kinda give it some waves and make it look messy

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I actually believe this jfl.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett

What have your experiences been like?

What have your experiences been like?
The difference in attention from:
- Straight, neat, thick
To
- Wavy, messy, textured
Is night and day.

Back in my early days of hair obsession; I always wanted the classic male model Quiff. The couple of nights I wore it out to clubs, I felt like I was literally invisible.

Did that for a while, then eventually tried messy hair as an experiment. The next night out, a redhead literally approached me and was making out with her in like a minute. The next night out I cold approached a girl on the dance floor as a dare, then was making out with her too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 5912
- Straight, neat, thick
To
- Wavy, messy, textured
Is night and day.

Back in my early days of hair obsession; I always wanted the classic male model Quiff. The couple of nights I wore it out to clubs, I felt like I was literally invisible.

Did that for a while, then eventually tried messy hair as an experiment. The next night out, a redhead literally approached me and was making out with her in like a minute. The next night out I cold approached a girl on the dance floor as a dare, then was making out with her too.
Shit bro. Hair makes that much of a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and JamesHowlett
- Straight, neat, thick
To
- Wavy, messy, textured
Is night and day.

Is curly hair good? My hair is wavy, and messy.

Shit bro. Hair makes that much of a difference.
For me it did anyways haha

My hair is so thick that it can change my face and it’s shape quite drastically. Also texture makes a big difference.

Is curly hair good? My hair is wavy, and messy.
Curly can work, but wavy/messy hair is the best. If it’s very thick, get it thinned out for even more texture.

- Straight, neat, thick
To
- Wavy, messy, textured
Is night and day.

I'm caging so hard at this
@Introvertednarc

I'm caging so hard at this
@Introvertednarc
Keep barking for him, he literally made out with a cute stacylite red head, whilst you were fapping to Lana Rhodes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and AhmedBakr