Curly hair trend is dead

D

Deleted member 25586

Iron
I feel like the curly hair trend died out, I used to get insane IOIs irl and tons of matches for OLD a couple years ago but noticed curly hair turned into a meme and all those things died out for me (except for OLD matches, just not as much).

Interested to see how this pans out as I go out more; I made a Tinder and my matches are already HQ with my significantly shorter hair.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: juste, Agendum, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
curls are cope for people whose natural hair color is too dark to pull off highlights.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 21044, IndraBC and 1 other person
how was the night out after the cut

how was the night out after the cut
didnt slay but I got a couple of approaches and danced with one foid. I tried escalating with all three but none of them budged jfl

That Johnny bravo hairstyle I had was retarded tho it looks much better when I just wet it and put gel, shrinks up a ton and has some definition instead of a birds nest frizz

Is buzzcuts cope?

Big if true. I hope ur right coz i wasn't sure what to do with my straight or slightly wavy hair.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I feel like the curly hair trend died out, I used to get insane IOIs irl and tons of matches for OLD a couple years ago but noticed curly hair turned into a meme and all those things died out for me (except for OLD matches, just not as much).

Interested to see how this pans out as I go out more; I made a Tinder and my matches are already HQ with my significantly shorter hair.
didn't die at all jfl jbs compliment my hair first thing and i get crazy iois when i grow it out
i still see fags getting perms and shit too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25586
37aa81cc9f8c7ebdf3e7f29783d8.jpeg
a58a0c313facaa6a635531ab8eaf5081.jpg

and the "curly hair" has to look similar to this
Perms-Chicago.jpg

this is what died off jfl it looks like shit and always has

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ROTTING, juste and Deleted member 25586
Is buzzcuts cope?
I feel like unless you look giga robust then yeah it is,
37aa81cc9f8c7ebdf3e7f29783d8.jpeg
a58a0c313facaa6a635531ab8eaf5081.jpg

and the "curly hair" has to look similar to this
Perms-Chicago.jpg

this is what died off jfl it looks like shit and always has
That first pic is wavy hair not curly. But ye I agree 100% that’s what’s ideal. I had kinky coils and it was Failoing me

Good. Glad it died, I hope not to be an old man and see you guys still looking like this:

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 25586
I feel like unless you look giga robust then yeah it is,

That first pic is wavy hair not curly. But ye I agree 100% that’s what’s ideal. I had kinky coils and it was Failoing me
idk how to get curly hair in art breeder but just imagine that and curly

only manly haircut is buzzcut or really long theres no in between

only manly haircut is buzzcut or really long theres no in between
Indeed im still figuring out what’s ideal but the first comment I got was I looked more mature/older

just have wavy eboy hair theory