The most important softmaxxes you need

M

MorbidlyABeast

Iron
Went out to a party yesterday for the first time in many months. And the amount of iois I got was insane. 4 girls apporached me that evening. This didnt happen to me just one year ago. Literally all I did was 1. I grew my hair out, 2. I got lean to the point where my cheeks are hollow now and 3. I started dressing old-money. Thats literally all you need to implement if you have a good basis already (psl 5+ and above 185 cm).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AryanChadification, poopoohead, depressionmaxxing and 3 others
Went out to a party yesterday for the first time in many months. And the amount of iois I got was insane. 4 girls apporached me that evening. This didnt happen to me just one year ago. Literally all I did was 1. I grew my hair out, 2. I got lean to the point where my cheeks are hollow now and 3. I started dressing old-money. Thats literally all you need to implement if you have a good basis already (psl 5+ and above 185 cm).
all u did was lean out and be 185cm, u aint done nothing special

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek, UZB_Strebl, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Just be 5+psl and 185+cm aka tall and handsome
Thanks bro both worthy
Thats literally all you need to implement if you have a good basis already (psl 5+ and above 185 cm).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axeyyek, UZB_Strebl, Deleted member 62070 and 14 others
Reddit level thread.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, UZB_Strebl, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
thank you, this really changed my looksmaxxing journey

• +1
Reactions: AySab
albe.ORG

Just be 5+psl and 185+cm aka tall and handsome
Thanks bro both worthy
Nah I was 188 cm and 5 psl last year, but didnt get any iois back then.

all u did was lean out and be 185cm, u aint done nothing special
Thats exactly the point. It didnt require much effort, yet made a huge difference.

Just be tall and handsome theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AryanChadification and AySab
Let me just spend £50k to be PSL5

nigga u didnt do shit u fucking moron, u just leaned out which is easy as fuck
I grew my hair out and started dressing fashionable. These two were probably the biggest game changers how I went from having zero game to some game.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Most water thread oat

Just be confident bro

I grew my hair out and started dressing fashionable. These two were probably the biggest game changers how I went from having zero game to some game.
Ur 6ft plus plz stfu

I got approached by girls like 4-5 times every party. Mostly very direct and something like „u wanna come over to fuck me?“ AND I am only 175cm

Step 1: Lean the fuck out till 9% bodyfat
Step 2: Wear airforces or other Plateau shoes with lifts so you are with the shoes around 180cm.
Step 3: get fucking filler in chin cheekbones and jawline
Step 4: low fade
Step 5: Dress all black, tested all colors this is the best.

This got me from 0 approaches and maybe 6 lays per year to minimum 3 lays a Week with fuckin hot women