Curly perm is such an all-round looks multiplier

Beau_Gosse

Beau_Gosse

Bronze
Makes your hair looks way more voluminous and is capable of covering any skull/cranial deficiency like roundish forehead/hairline or narrow temples. The only downside is that you might need a touch up every 2-3 months and put in some extra work to keep it in place on windy days.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and owlofathena
i mean i have volumonuos pretty boyish hair but mine isn't curly

everybody took the curly perm hair, sometimes it don't fit your face or anything and it looks ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, chigoha, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
bro jfl if you consider that as downside
i have good long prettyboy hair after doing a few protein treatements (i cut my side hair a few days ago tho because it got too much long)

the only true downside is you may develop seborrheic dermatitis

• Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
i have good long prettyboy hair after doing a few protein treatements (i cut my side hair a few days ago tho because it got too much long)

the only true downside is you may develop seborrheic dermatitis
i have shitty straight af japan hair. dont know what to do with it.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
i have shitty straight af japan hair. dont know what to do with it.
grow it long, get a protein treatement and then dry blow it (theres tuto on youtube) to make it look tik tok likely

people say "just grow your hair out" like its easy, meanwhiles it takes hours and hours of work to get your hair right

literalyl getting surgery is more faster than soft maxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
grow it long, get a protein treatement and then dry blow it (theres tuto on youtube) to make it look tik tok likely

people say "just grow your hair out" like its easy, meanwhiles it takes hours and hours of work to get your hair right

what is protein treatment?

i am trying to find autistic ways to make my hair thicker. my follicles might have miniaturazied because of excess dht. I read dutaesteride reverse it. and i also read on internet trt makes your hair curly. when i get my shit together i will go for a full schizo hair texture changing routine.

what does a protein treatment do?
I thought about growing out my hair then perming it to make it look like vinnies

wavy perm hair is better for me tbh

Curly looks too uncanny as a white guy

go for it if you want to be an npc :sick::sick:

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Makes your hair looks way more voluminous and is capable of covering any skull/cranial deficiency like roundish forehead/hairline or narrow temples. The only downside is that you might need a touch up every 2-3 months and put in some extra work to keep it in place on windy days.
The curly perm hairstyle that's just a fade on the sides and bushy curls covering the whole forehead looks like shit. It hides half of most people's face. It looks literally ugly as fuck. Other curly hairstyles look good but the whole forehead covering thing looks like shit

it looks try hard and everyone has them. Also it only suits dark skin tones imo.

Idk why loose perms are so unpopular cuz wavy hair is the best of both worlds 2a/2b hair mogs hard

I've rocked one before, but from my experience, a fade with side part/combover mogs. It's timeless, and makes any guy look more masculine/older in a good way.

Maybe if you're a teenager going for younger girls, a perm is great. But outside of that, it makes you look juvenile/immature imo

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived
Hair or no life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back