curlycels GTFIH

D

Deleted member 29660

Kraken
Yall niggas need TAPER FADES, stop trying ti ‘muh im growing it out’

Buddy, you look like a brocolli and your hair will nonstop just grow outwards until it falls down, in only a few directions. we look like mushrooms and we will never achieve the dream flow jfl

i used to think ‘omg bro no this taper didnt suit me’ then I look back on it, I was bloated before, and the hair somewhat covered that up. Fact that I’m leaner means I’m gonna ascend from this.

Imo keep the mullet in the back just to stand out more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sinss, pashtunnigga1, bululu_87 and 4 others
Yall niggas need TAPER FADES, stop trying ti ‘muh im growing it out’

Buddy, you look like a brocolli and your hair will nonstop just grow outwards until it falls down, in only a few directions. we look like mushrooms and we will never achieve the dream flow jfl

i used to think ‘omg bro no this taper didnt suit me’ then I look back on it, I was bloated before, and the hair somewhat covered that up. Fact that I’m leaner means I’m gonna ascend from this.

Imo keep the mullet in the back just to stand out more
I never got complimented for the length of my hair, and never will jfl. I got compliments from the texture. My cousin has the same hairtype just grown out. Everybody is clowning on him. Dont do it fhat. You aint gonna get a flow unless you perm it

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I became a Chad when I got a taper fade i agree

New barber ruined me tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29660
Curly cel?:lul::lul:

And also one haircut probably won’t suit them all

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
What I know is, grown hair wont suit 99% as it grows outwards
You might be right

Anyway i’m gonna head back to off topic where I belong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29660 and uglysub8male
Are you trying to lower the competition? Full curly hair is a blessing, fades are outdated asf and look low-class

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
i read the title as currycels

and wondered why curries wanted taper fades

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Just be GL and get any haircut u want theory

Are you trying to lower the competition? Full curly hair is a blessing, fades are outdated asf and look low-class
So high appeal bro just have a giant helmet
64572A7D 4DEE 4436 9895 8C17481081D7

We dont have wavy hair to look high class w the flow hairstyle buddy boyo. You look retarded and a hedgehog

View attachment 3202369

We dont have wavy hair to look high class w the flow hairstyle buddy boyo. You look retarded and a hedgehog
you could probably get a flowy look with the right products and hair layering but you'd have to go to an actual salon for that

taper is lower maintenance though yeah

Tryna grow the back and and get my shit like this, gotta stop going to turkish barbers now
Curl

I think the best haircut for curries is a low rope fade

View attachment 3202369

That's not my point , your sides should be full and your cut your hair

taper fade is like the middle ground. having full hair while being ugly (probably are if you're on org) can make you look unkempt and bummy, a taper fade makes you look clean-ish but doesnt go too far to the point where its "low class"

I have long black curls and i get compliments everyday. You probably just look like this guy
IMG 7540