Current Ascension Plan lol

plsssvemelmao

plsssvemelmao

Walkemprod
Joined
Oct 29, 2025
Posts
278
Reputation
104
Hello Everyone,

So Previously I was like 10 % BF. Now I am up 30 pounds........ (Ik I wana die lol)

I have Accutane sitting in my room but Idk if I should pair anything with it?

But the plan rn is
- Get back to 10-12 %
- Fix Skin with Accutane

- Get a buzzcut lol and earrings I guess
 

Attachments

  • Front Face.jpg
    Front Face.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Front physique.jpg
    Front physique.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fattofat
Hello Everyone,

So Previously I was like 10 % BF. Now I am up 30 pounds........ (Ik I wana die lol)

I have Accutane sitting in my room but Idk if I should pair anything with it?

But the plan rn is
- Get back to 10-12 %
- Fix Skin with Accutane

- Get a buzzcut lol and earrings I guess
No buzz cut brah. Please no buzz cut. Your facial features aren’t strong enough for a buzz cut.
 

Attachments

  • digSHRfkD2dAw4hgmot4L.1034.mp4
    881.8 KB
Hello Everyone,

So Previously I was like 10 % BF. Now I am up 30 pounds........ (Ik I wana die lol)

I have Accutane sitting in my room but Idk if I should pair anything with it?

But the plan rn is
- Get back to 10-12 %
- Fix Skin with Accutane

- Get a buzzcut lol and earrings I guess
this might sound like cope, but in your case i believe it won't be, you should try to do some simple eye exercises (looking around and pulling) it may not work for sure, but it only takes like 2 mins a day and if it works it could be a crazy acsendion
 

Similar threads

Sxmon210
Replies
5
Views
63
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
Replies
8
Views
55
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
D
Replies
7
Views
88
demukie
D
Surgee_
Replies
2
Views
28
Surgee_
Surgee_

Users who are viewing this thread

  • jorve
  • nowholeis
  • FoidFumbler
  • yahsia
Back
Top