Current Rules Concerning Race-Baiting make absolutely No sense

Bushman

Bushman

Order of the Golden Fleece
from my understanding, “race-baiting” is the act of intentionally inciting anger with inflammatory racial content. This includes racist jokes and slurs, cherrypicked images/statistics, etc.

If the mods enforced the ban on race-baiting consistently, over half the user-base would be banned. Words like “chink”, “pigskin”, and “nigger” would have to be completely censored from the site’s lexicon. The site would morph into reddit or pre-musk twitter

However, the mods pick and choose when to enforce the ban, only censoring posts that disagree with their worldview. Among the mods, there is no actual consensus concerning whether or not a racist post is ban-worthy.

One mod will mute you for posting racial crime statistics/videos of chimpouts , while another will ban you for simply joking about a black man cuckolding a white man. Some mods will ban you for replying to anti-black threads with goofy BBCposting. Inflammatory Content against curries n orientals completely eludes the mods’ notice.

The current system is frivolous and honestly retarded.
You either completely censor racist content or permit all race-bait. There is no middle course.

IMO, ALL racist content should be allowed on OFFTOPIC, barring shit that’s explicitly illegal(credible threats of racial violence).

If .org race wars upset you, you are truly a Pathetic Creature. Nothing on here is serious. Nobody with T levels above 500 ng/dL is fazed by BWC or tik toks of interracial couples.

I do not give a shit if forum subhumans call me a “nigger” online as long i have the means to retaliate with racism in kind. The currently ill-defined rules just grant pearl-clutching mods free rein to flag anything they personally find offensive.
You cannot clown normies for complaining about sexism and racism irl while acting like a neolib/neocon tattletale on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, SidharthTheSlayer, klip11 and 2 others
dr, but shit thread

🤓

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
OP is right