Current state of females in 2022, ONLY her feiends btw.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Female nature is brutal, 1 female 1000 males and works the same in other animals too, this is what happens Without a restrictive culture and religion. Religion was absolutely based for males.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Gaia262, ajq9q9wajka and 2 others
But that video was rehearsed and is projecting fiction.

Not all people are dumb. So the clever ones that want views and likes on social media, use others, group participation, to achieve that. An ugly guy could do that same routine in the clip by hiring a group of attractive girls to flaunt him. Or if he has a sister, her friends. Do you see? Most of everything you view online; TikTok, Youtube, FB is fake. Just like most of everything mainstream media squirts out. Fake or embellished truths.

This world has become a lie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 16984 and mortis
Why do they agree to do these pathetic videos, I’d love to personally beat up every one of those cucke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Gaia262, Deleted member 16984 and 5 others
But that video was rehearsed and is projecting fiction.

Not all people are dumb. So the clever ones that want views and likes on social media, use others, group participation, to achieve that. An ugly guy could do that same routine in the clip by hiring a group of attractive girls to flaunt him. Or if he has a sister, her friends. Do you see? Most of everything you view online; TikTok, Youtube, FB is fake. Just like most of everything mainstream media squirts out. Fake or embellished truths.

This world has become a lie.
keep coping as average females having triple digit simps orbiting them, the girl above is gl, guys paid her to be there not her:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 16984 and BigJimsWornOutTires
idk how someone can claim to be blackpilled but act like any of those guys are hitting that lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, fjor2096, hebbewem and 1 other person
Why do they agree to do these pathetic videos, I’d love to personally beat up every one of those cucke
brutal nature created cucks to raise chads kids because chads purpose is spreading good genes with as many females as possible and beta cucks will rase them for chad for free, mother nature... .

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262
keep coping as average females having triple digit simps orbiting them, the girl above is gl, guys paid her to be there not her:lul:
JFL, the average female who isn’t on a dating app (majority of women) have 1-2 simps max who are usually incel tier guys, even the above average women I’ve met usually only have 1-2 guys in there DM’s

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
idk how someone can claim to be blackpilled but act like any of those guys are hitting that lol
they are only her friends as she said, only worthless orbiters.

they are only her friends as she said, only worthless orbiters.
so then what exactly is the problem?
I don't get it.

• JFL
They aren't hitting and most women have mostly female friends

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and mortis
Lol modern orbitters. U can tell because being skinny lowers testosterone unless ur injecting

• +1
JFL, the average female who isn’t on a dating app (majority of women) have 1-2 simps max who are usually incel tier guys, even the above average women I’ve met usually only have 1-2 guys in there DM’s
all females have instagram, i have a fake girl insta page and i get requested 20+ times a day by males, and my page is obviously fake with 10 followers yet they do it anyways :lul: imagine what happens inside legit girls page, 100+ guys simping in dms every week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
so then what exactly is the problem?
I don't get it.
girls having 1000 male friends, whore culture is the problem.

• +1
girls having 1000 male friends, whore culture is the problem.
she has 1000 male friends, they all look like that, she doesn't fuck any of them
where is the whore culture?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Religion and patriarchy are actually based for women too, do u know any Western girl who is unironically not on antidepressants ?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and mortis
  • +1
Religion and patriarchy are actually based for women too, do u know any Western girl who is unironically not on antidepressants ?
1/10 women take anti depressant we dont know how many women that wanna take it in third world countries when they are married to an ugly husband that rapes them

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC and mortis
1/10 women take anti depressant we dont know how many women that wanna take it in third world countries when they are married to an ugly husband that rapes them
I would say partying life style only make men (Chads) happy in long term

• +1
I would say partying life style only make men (Chads) happy in long term
For some women it will make them happy but women live longer when they are singel

• +1
For some women it will make them happy but women live longer when they are singel
Muh Live longer
It is a soy arguement just like happiness index who cares if u die at 75 or 80 jfl same shit

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and mortis
but females can get a ltr anytime they want after getting tired by whoring around but average,ugly males can't whore around. they have to wait until 30 for whores to settle with them but the problem is, the girl has had triple digit guys and the guy is a virgin. modern world only benefits females and chads.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Muh Live longer
It is a soy arguement just like happiness index who cares if u die at 75 or 80 jfl same shit
It means they probaly have a better lives.

• JFL
It means they probaly have a better lives.
Are u dumb or something ? I would rather to die as a 40 yo Chad than as a 80 yo betabux

• +1
Are u dumb or something ? I would rather to die as a 40 yo Chad than as a 80 yo betabux
But most chads dont die at 40 . Stress mighr make someone die faster and other things that make someone less happy

Last edited:
  • +1
But it's still fake. Do you see? What you just said made no difference whatsoever in my ACCURATE speculation.

But it's still fake. Do you see? What you just said made no difference whatsoever in my ACCURATE speculation.
just contact all your guy friends and invite them for a tik tok video, thats easy as a gl woman like that, thats what happened imo.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
just contact all your guy friends and invite them for a tik tok video, thats easy as a gl woman like that, thats what happened imo.
So you're saying she contacted all the guys she slept with for that week for her weekly bodycount clip?

• +1
So you're saying she contacted all the guys she slept with for that week for her weekly bodycount clip?
if you look closely there are mostly normies in that clip so i assume they are only her friends, she wouldn't reveal the real chads to us.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires