Current status of USA update

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.

THIS IS FOR RODNEY KING, MARTIN LUTHER KING, AND ALL THE OTHER KINGS FROM AFRICA.

proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image

Last edited:
Normies going ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 6186 and 7 others
Steam Community :: :: They really 'dindu nuffin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, Gosick, Stare and 2 others
Looks like fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
refresh this thread

Looks like fun
Looks like fucking degeneracy. Who's gonna pay for the shit those low lifes loot? Tax payers. I say americucks should send those fucktards to Guantanamo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, Gosick, Stare and 7 others
Looks like fucking degeneracy. Who's gonna pay for the shit those low lifes loot? Tax payers. I say americucks should send those fucktards to Guantanamo.
Do you live in Russia or Turkey or some other dictatorship?

"just jogging"

693c03fb37da6b8053d34bdbcd38eef837caba9c

• JFL
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 6902 and 6 others
Why is that, cause of the nigger dying?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
Do you live in Russia or Turkey or some other dictatorship?
No, but situations like these are resolved efficiently in dictatorships. In the good old Soviet Union they would've sent the army on the streets, and the rioters to gulag.
Soviet Army soldiers sit on their tanks in front of the ...

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Krezo, Gosick and 6 others
The 13 percenters once again demonstrating they can live peacefully in society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902, Nordiccel and SpearOfOrion
Remember when Epstein got away with the worst crime of the century and no one protested?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, diggbicc and stuckneworleans
lol nigger acted like he died

I want a civil war ngl
Fuck the us

Degencountry

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 6902
Yes burn down your home cities because some guy got killed, makes sense. Why not lynch the cop that killed him instead of acting like apes?

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Stare and Pedro Zanatta
All this for that one nigga that died?
Jfl its over for the usa

Fuck niggers.

@Nubhuman Siggers

• +1
Reactions: Robert California and Stare
Yes burn down your home cities because some guy got killed, makes sense. Why not lynch the cop that killed him instead of acting like apes?
Kinda hard when there’s 100 swats guarding his house

Jfl first was trying to start WW3.

Then came Corona.

Then they tried to push for Gates vaccine, but too many are against it.

Now they're pushing for a Civil War. Really desperate now aren't they?

30a

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, diggbicc and Deleted member 1680
What did target do

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE and SkinjobCatastrophe
Blackpilled nogs know how to solve shit

JFL @ anyone that regularly follows the fakestream media

lol at being so poor you are forced to live near large collections of poor black people.

No one "Protests" at night. Only activists and wantabe rioters are out after dark. I am so hoping some rioters at the White House breach the front line at the White House, they will get shot, and I will lol hard.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Malcolm X would be ashmed

• +1
WE WUZ KANGZ UND SHIIIIIIIET

• +1
Reactions: Stare and OldRooster
Normies going ER
The black normies are going ER while the white normies sit on twitter and tell them how great they are for being black while every other ethnicity has their businesses destroyed. Normies are what make or break the country and the normies in america are unbelievably stupid and manipulable.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Pedro Zanatta

Yikes

• JFL

IM READY FOR THE RACE WAR

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 6902, Pedro Zanatta and 1 other person
The only sane people in this world now are not democrats and most likely alt-right or incel, middle class and have a direction in life and an actual career. As for the rest it’s just confused sexuality broke ass millennials being cucks and not listening to an ounce of truth or logic and instead just believing things cuz orange man bad and that justifies being racist towards whites, suppressing freedom of speech, hate crimes, and violence, and in this case looting. Absolute idiocy way to make blacks look good lmaoo. Fucking idiots man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, diggbicc, OldRooster and 2 others
The only sane people in this world now are not democrats and most likely alt-right or incel, middle class and have a direction in left. As for the rest it’s just confused sexuality millennials being cucks and not listening to an ounce of truth or logic and instead just believing things cuz orange man bad and that justifies being racist towards whites, suppressing freedom of speech, hate crimes, and violence, and in this case looting. Absolute idiocy way to make blacks look good lmaoo. Fucking idiots man
They are like NPCs

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
View attachment 434332
IM READY FOR THE RACE WAR
Sane Straight white males who aren’t cucks and Sane immigrants which is rare will be on one side, females, trannies, and dumb ethnics and also ethnic sympathizers wil be ok the other side, they don’t realize that if we just sent more money to the fucking border we could process more immigrants LEGALLY and not destroy the economy, actually build it. Funny thing is all the high t males will be on one side and when that happens it aint gonna be pretty.
They are like NPCs
It amazes me like I actually cannot believe people are this dumb I want someone to pinch me and wake me up but oh well I guess some of us are just smarter than others..... a lot smarter...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stare
Those homo erectus needs to be put down.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Fear, Deleted member 6902 and 1 other person
No, but situations like these are resolved efficiently in dictatorships. In the good old Soviet Union they would've sent the army on the streets, and the rioters to gulag.
Soviet Army soldiers sit on their tanks in front of the ...
Nazi Germany would not have tolerated this either tbh.

Hence, why I like dictatorships, democracy is such a meme

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Deleted member 6902, GrayEyedBarrett and 1 other person
Nazi Germany would not have tolerated this either tbh.

Hence, why I like dictatorships, democracy is such a meme
Name on dictator who hasn’t been perfectly sane. I’ll wait.

Who cares politics is cope

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
The sheer stupidity of normalfags never ceases to amaze me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Sanity is common among dictators, but some have been neurotic semi-intellectuals whom once attained power killed millions out of spite, like the bolshevik dictators: Lenin, Stalin.
Some were good leaders who tried to bring order and revamp civilization like: Hitler

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
Sanity is common among dictators, but some have been neurotic semi-intellectuals whom once attained power killed millions out of spite, like the bolshevik dictators: Lenin, Stalin.
Some were good leaders who tried to bring order and revamp civilization like: Hitler
Yeah that’s my point dictators are sane lol democracies never get shit done cuz the retards hold you back.

Lenin and Stalin were both jews and were influenced by the jewish ideology of communism, they killed millions because they were white tbh. Hitler wasnt tolerating that bullshit and sought to destroy the Soviets and their communism bullshit. Communism is far worse then a monarchy tbh, much worse.

USA is like a time bomb.
race wars are inevitable in shittholes like the US where 1500 different ethnic groups live

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Krezo, Pedro Zanatta and 2 others
Lenin and Stalin were both jews and were influenced by the jewish ideology of communism, they killed millions because they were white tbh. Hitler wasnt tolerating that bullshit and sought to destroy the Soviets and their communism bullshit. Communism is far worse then a monarchy tbh, much worse.
They weren't jews, lenin was some mongrel and stalin was a georgian, but the majority of Lenin's first cabinet and admin was jewish, and most commissars were jewish until the 50's

I am more of a monarchy guy but anything over democracy tbh.
Democracy is a battle of clowns trying to appeal the most to the masses and to do that they give "free" things and elaborate short term projects that will end before the next election so they can get more votes, they actually don't care about long term projects and its effects, all they want is getting votes.
Quote if the right to vote were expanded to seven year olds its policies would most definitely

• JFL
Communism can be good at times, but most of the communistic despots were bad. Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso was genuinely a good man and a good leader, he was communistic. But the bolsheviks were evil

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and diggbicc