Current vs amateur morphed softmaxx peak? Show me the path

narcomogs

narcomogs

weedmaxxed blackcel
Title

Ratings welcome. I'm black I know, gonna do some... brightening skin care. Jfl BBC mogs you aryan cumskins are losing all your precious women to us.

Anyways yeah what steps do I take.

Used FaceApp, can let you know what morphs if you want. (im poor so used laptop to take pic of phone)

Current

Ascension?

afro american to jamaican ascension.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 28896, cashmerefraud and 1 other person
rhino, jaw angle implants, minox for hairline and eyebrows and ur a bbc to be reckoned with.

No offense but thatโ€™s a descension

• JFL
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
softmaxx so maybe beard for the jaw fraud - minox as daily facewash?
not that expensive. they go for as low as 2k im pretty sure. look up minox instructions somewhere idk.

lmao no it's not unless you're going for nasty hood rats
data coming from a friend who height, frame, face, money mogs me ( i will close the gap ) HTBs on occasion, a little betabuxx but results and fun nonetheless

softmaxx so maybe beard for the jaw fraud - minox as daily facewash?
bro accept this,the only softmax you can do as an adult is get lean,nothing else changes the base of your face,there is a reason why identical twins can live a whole different life in different parts of the world doing doing different things and even at 50 look nearly identical

bro accept this,the only softmax you can do as an adult is get lean,nothing else changes the base of your face,there is a reason why identical twins can live a whole different life in different parts of the world doing doing different things and even at 50 look nearly identical
fair enough. what surgeries can achieve this, especially eye area. i think fat transfer or implant. leaning towards fat transfer

fair enough. what surgeries can achieve this, especially eye area. i think fat transfer or implant. leaning towards fat transfer
under eye doesnt really matter on black people since its black similar to skin,only matters for white people becasue the brown under eyes really stand it

under eye doesnt really matter on black people since its black similar to skin,only matters for white people becasue the brown under eyes really stand it
i get called tired all the time, since childhood - so im definetely worse than average.

i get called tired all the time, since childhood - so im definetely worse than average.
thats because you have a decent amount of eyelid exposure thats what gives the sleepy appearence not undereyes that literally looks identical to your skin colour,also getting rid of eye bags will not make you anymore attractive if you dont belive me try it on any1 with a morph or something

castor oil + peppermint for ur eyebrows homie

I think 1 looks way more alert and idk just engaging. Bright ( will use eye lightening guide )
looks more engaging because you brigtened the whole image and changed your skin color LMAO,eye lighting guide? bro if your doing eye lighting guides bedcause you think you can lighten your eyes and make then blue then a sanity doctor is what you need

looks more engaging because you brigtened the whole image and changed your skin color LMAO,eye lighting guide? bro if your doing eye lighting guides bedcause you think you can lighten your eyes and make then blue then a sanity doctor is what you need
no i mean scelera which is easy fix. if you read my post i know that brighter skin mogs and ill do what needs to be done. im not delusional i promise. to me i see lower eyelid moving up a little reducing scelera show, maybe saddled infra can do that + fat grafts fuck it.

no i mean scelera which is easy fix. if you read my post i know that brighter skin mogs and ill do what needs to be done. im not delusional i promise. to me i see lower eyelid moving up a little reducing scelera show, maybe saddled infra can do that + fat grafts fuck it.
your eyes are already very small for your face,if lift your eyelid and make them even smaller to reduce scalera show they will look ridiculously out of proportion,do a morph higher your lower eyelid and see how small your eyes will look bro and how are you gonna really brighten your skin? you have built a complete mental illnes your not thinking straight,i expect you to look like michael jackson with the surgiees in 5 years

• JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998
your eyes are already very small for your face,if lift your eyelid and make them even smaller to reduce scalera show they will look ridiculously out of proportion,do a morph higher your lower eyelid and see how small your eyes will look bro and how are you gonna really brighten your skin? you have built a complete mental illnes your not thinking straight,i expect you to look like michael jackson with the surgiees in 5 years

if anything and i mean this,loweing your eyelids would look better so you have longer eyes like this.... short and wide eyes are bad enough and you want to shorten your eyes even more? your lifes aleady over bro you lost yourself by random ppl telling you to get surgiries.. and you cant really lower eyelids btw it isnt really a thing,just seek help while you can

the two morphs i sent have exactly that, higher lower eyelid. i dont want to bleach my skin i just want it to be healthy glowing type shih. normal skin care. right now its uneven skin tone. i smoke weed all day and barely drink water this is me at my lowest tbh.

the two morphs i sent have exactly that, higher lower eyelid. i dont want to bleach my skin i just want it to be healthy glowing type shih. normal skin care. right now its uneven skin tone. i smoke weed all day and barely drink water this is me at my lowest tbh.
oh mb i dint know what are your natural eyes like tjhen

View attachment 2502442
if anything and i mean this,loweing your eyelids would look better so you have longer eyes like this.... short and wide eyes are bad enough and you want to shorten your eyes even more? your lifes aleady over bro you lost yourself by random ppl telling you to get surgiries.. and you cant really lower eyelids btw it isnt really a thing,just seek help while you can
why would i want a foids eyes. pls show me a male or example or im acc gonna rope rn

the first pic is unfiltered raw like my BBC in your white stacies.
and thats the only one i was looking at,your eyes are too wide for length,making them even shorter would ruin iteven more,you call TAYLOR HILLS EYES A FOID? but yours is better? holy fuck most delusional nigga ever

and thats the only one i was looking at,your eyes are too wide for length,making them even shorter would ruin iteven more,you call TAYLOR HILLS EYES A FOID? but yours is better? holy fuck most delusional nigga ever
my eyes are protruding. listen im greycel just getting into this so im fine being wrong. so you're saying I need taller eyes? taylor hill is a woman regardless, im tryna be dimorphic here.

my eyes are protruding. listen im greycel just getting into this so im fine being wrong. so you're saying I need taller eyes? taylor hill is a woman regardless, im tryna be dimorphic here.

'more dymorphic' bro look up small eyes trend on tik tok in the secound image your eyes look scarily close to that,which eyes look better left or right?

i google black men small eyes and i just see models jfl i want what you're smoking fr
its all to do with eye shape,them guys your looking up are one in a million black guys with crazy prositive cantheil tilts,this is somebody with your eye shape realistic to you and look how much better his eyes look simply bc they are ]

its all to do with eye shape,them guys your looking up are one in a million black guys with crazy prositive cantheil tilts,this is somebody with your eye shape realistic to you and look how much better his eyes look simply bc they are
bc they are... ?

maybe use this morph it retains more of my eye area. I have protruding bug eges and sceleral show, I've gotta have some room for lower eyelid being raised. Zero undereye support from recessed infras and tear trough. Crazy negative orbital vector.

my morph is trash take with grain of buckshot
View attachment 2502389

Users who are viewing this thread

Back