Reactions: Krezo, turkproducer, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krezo, I'mme and Deleted member 3702
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
bc she doesn't mog me. i need to cope.
and bc she gives me cute vibes.
i can get you a girl like that. ;) gimme a kurdish girl tbh i want to create slayers

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
how can you like this subhuman @streege
she's cute tbh but she would make incel son with these bug eyes,
angelic skull theory is legit @streege

• Love it
angelic skull theoryis legit @streege
always, angelic skull is the most legic theory. That's why this shit is not GL at all :
Ogre skull, but "muh most GL female on earth".JFL
i can get you a girl like that. ;) gimme a kurdish girl tbh i want to create slayers
I can give plenty ngl. Just need to arrange some stuffs.

• +1
angelic skull theory is legit @streege
yeah i was coping shes def cute but ive seen girls with her pheno. some of my relatives have that pheno because theyre only half curry

• +1
Good thing I’m North Indian caucasian and not regular Indian
like I said, they are Indian with Pakistani/afghani admixture.

lighter skin, still 100% curry.
Lol at grouping all Pakistanis with Afghans. North Indians are similar to Indic Pakistanis (punjabis, Sindhis, muhajirs). Pashtuns are similar to Afghans

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Gengar, turkproducer and 1 other person
who mogs who?
You, him, since he added u to ignore list
yeah i was coping shes def cute but ive seen girls with her pheno. some of my relatives have that pheno because theyre only half curry
i can show you in PM one of the cuttiest example among my pheno - i used to know her -, of angelic skull ngl. It's a mogger theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Gengar
grouping all Pakistanis with Afghans
nobody is doing that. 44% of pakistanis are indic only. maybe sindhis too and muhajir so that would make it a little bit over 50% indic population.

i can show you in PM one of the cuttiest example among my pheno - i used to know her -, of angelic skull ngl. It's a mogger theory.
please show me brother

DAILY REMINDER THE AVERAGE NORTH ARYAN INDIAN CAUCASION LOOKS LIKE THIS EXCEPT WITHOUT BLUE EYES:

nobody is doing that. 44% of pakistanis are indic only. maybe sindhis too and muhajir so that would make it a little bit over 50% indic population.
Maybe I misinterpreted. My fault. And I thought there would be more punjabis tbh ngl

idk what he looks like tbh lolol

idk why i got ignored tho

• JFL
Maybe I misinterpreted. My fault. And I thought there would be more punjabis tbh ngl
punjabis are actually unique in the sense that anyone who settles into punjab becomes punjabi. for instance if a nordic migrates to punjab they become punjabi.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
punjabis are actually unique in the sense that anyone who settles into punjab becomes punjabi. for instance if a nordic migrates to punjab they become punjabi.
Isn’t that the same for other regions in India and Pakistan?

Isn’t that the same for other regions in India and Pakistan?
no because other races in india are indic or dravidian whereas in pakistan you have non-indic groups that make up a big chunk of the population.

Good thing I’m North Indian caucasian and not regular Indian

Lol at grouping all Pakistanis with Afghans. North Indians are similar to Indic Pakistanis (punjabis, Sindhis, muhajirs). Pashtuns are similar to Afghans
pakistani dont care about indid,punjabi or dravadian race shit
pakistan was made for south asian muslim
Anyone who lives in pakistan is pakistani
we are all equal here

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
no because other races in india are indic or dravidian whereas in pakistan you have non-indic groups that make up a big chunk of the population.
Are Sindhis Indic? From my research, I concluded they are but I could be wrong

pakistani dont care about indid,punjabi or dravadian race shit
pakistan was made for south asian muslim
Anyone who lives in pakistan is pakistani
we are all equal here
indeed but since people here are talking about it. pakistanis dont give a fuck about races lol. but the cia and other countries are trying to ignite ethnic tensions
Are Sindhis Indic? From my research, I concluded they are but I could be wrong
i think they are tbh. @Dante1 aware us

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3526
indeed but since people here are talking about it. pakistanis dont give a fuck about races lol. but the cia and other countries are trying to ignite ethnic tensions
legit a dark muslim curry is more of my brother than north indian from hindu country

i think they are tbh. @Dante1 aware us
it's mostly mix u cant just say punjabi,mahajir and sindhi are as whole north indid
some are light some are dark and some are pale

• +1
legit a dark muslim curry is more of my brother than north indian from hindu country

it's mostly mix u cant just say punjabi,mahajir and sindhi are as whole north indid
some are light some are dark and some are pale
of course, i consider an islamic west african to be my brother rather than a north indian hindu or any other non-islamic punjabi.

and i agree we should group together all punjabis, mujahirs and sindhis are indic.

actually on a second thought not all punjabis are indic but the majority is.

• +1
i agree we should group together all punjabis, mujahirs and sindhis are indic.
coloring is different but even black seraiki have Caucasoid bones from my experience

coloring is different but even black seraiki have Caucasoid bones from my experience
seraiki is linguistic group iirc bro

• +1
  • +1
seraiki is linguistic group iirc bro
they identify as a different group now and some want their own province (splitting of punjab)

they identify as a different group now and some want their own province (splitting of punjab)
yes they want south punjab. jfl they can have it idc.

• +1
yes they want south punjab. jfl they can have it idc.
they are in majority there
what i dont get is why do we have such a big area "balochistan" given to only 3.6% population and irani rats fund terrorism there.Just like how india was funding "MQM" to make mahajir feel like an oppressed minority and break Pakistan

• +1
before corona, gooks had more smv
now curries have more i guess since noyone wants to be around gooks.

agreed

however, i believe they are finished everywhere not just the west.
Why you saying "they" like you aren't the darkest Indian on this whole forum ? Jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 3043
actually on a second thought not all punjabis are indic but the majority is.
Do you mean that some don’t look Indic? If so, I agree

they are in majority there
what i dont get is why do we have such a big area "balochistan" given to only 3.6% population and irani rats fund terrorism there.Just like how india was funding "MQM" to make mahajir feel like an oppressed minority and break Pakistan
well balochistan is native area of those baloch actually so its supposed to be theirs. america wants to break balochistan away because there is lots of minerals worth hundreds of billions. fuck ameripigs
Do you mean that some don’t look Indic? If so, I agree
not that they dont look indic i dont include those. lots of pashtuns and balochis live in punjab so they are considered punjabi.

• +1
India = literall shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546 and Gengar
well balochistan is native area of those baloch actually so its supposed to be theirs.
it's empty
industries should be set up there so more jobs can be available for people and the people from punjab could settle there since punjab is hella overpopulated

it's empty
industries should be set up there so more jobs can be available for people and the people from punjab could settle there since punjab is hella overpopulated
i think a referendum must first pass so the native population can agree before this happens

• +1
i think a referendum must first pass so the native population can agree before this happens
they should agree to it.It will make their province better

they should agree to it.It will make their province better
i dont think its gonna happen. pakistan is low iq af because they put industries right where people live jfl.

• JFL
i dont think its gonna happen. pakistan is low iq af because they put industries right where people live jfl.
industries are in main cities right next universities :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
one good thing that is happening is that muhajir now identify as "naya sindhi" and sindhi accept it too
This is a sad new for punjabis though.If a new population survey would be done in sindh, the population would be around 40% for sindhis and this would mean that they woulld get more seats in the national assembly and more financial budget for the province jfl

• +1
I think I would kill myself if I still wasn't a chad with the amount of surgeries OP got

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3526
industries are in main cities right next universities :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
one good thing that is happening is that muhajir now identify as "naya sindhi" and sindhi accept it too
This is a sad new for punjabis though.If a new population survey would be done in sindh, the population would be around 40% for sindhis and this would mean that they woulld get more seats in the national assembly and more financial budget for the province jfl
not even main cities even in smaller cities like sheikhupura jfl. and i dont think theres more sindhis than punjabis bro.

• +1
i dont think theres more sindhis than punjabis bro.
still would be 2nd if u count afghan imigrants,bihari & bengali imigrant and mohajirs

still would be 2nd if u count afghan imigrants,bihari & bengali imigrant and mohajirs
none of those would be considered sindhi because unlike punjab it doesnt mean you are sindhi if you just settle in sindh. if i move i wont be sindhi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583