CURRIES ARE GREEK. - Pythagoras/Hellenicels GTFIH and Explain this Shit!!!

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
legit curry sewer cleaner pheno holy fuck explain this @Pythagoras

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: reptiles, Lihito, ChristianChad and 11 others
Unironically that pheno would be considered "higher caste" in curryland simply because of the color of his skin. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
jfl i've been saying this before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and sytyl
idk man those hand movements suggest italian

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 8244
@volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, volcelfatcel and sytyl
jfl i've been saying this before
Not saying that about all Meds though, just this nigger here and maybe Southern Italians/Greeks/Spanish or really just anything "Southern".

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: gamma
@volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, Preoximerianas, Chadeep and 2 others
Don't you ever compare again the glorious Greek people with those filthy Indian subhumans

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Don't you ever compare again the glorious Greek people with those filthy Indian subhumans
bro...

it's literally only just greeks and Southern "Italians" that look legit Curry passing :lul:
[[ISPOILER]Southern "Spanish" are different and look legit niger pheno I know because I've seen them irl[/ISPOILER]]

how the fuck do you even explain this?

Meanwhile literally every other legit North/Central Med group out here actually looks white

Unironically that pheno would be considered "higher caste" in curryland simply because of the color of his skin. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He’s not lightskinned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and volcelfatcel
He’s not lightskinned
Jfl he's light brown/olive. That's still enough to be high caste. Not every high caste person is straight up light skin lmfao, they just have the majority amount of lightskin people in their group compared to mid and low caste people. A majority of high caste people are still either brown or light brown/ olive, hell even some of them from south India are straight up dark skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Jfl he's light brown/olive. That's still enough to be high caste. Not every high caste person is straight up light skin lmfao, they just have the majority amount of lightskin people in their group compared to mid and low caste people. A majority of high caste people are still either brown or light brown/ olive, hell even some of them from south India are straight up dark skin.
He has average skin colour and his nose isn’t upper caste

He has average skin colour and his nose isn’t upper caste

"average" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Literally light brown/olive skin, and you are trying to compare him to a populace that is like 75% brown or dark brown by saying his skin color is "average". JFL at you. You're high caste arent you :unsure: gatekeeping mofo :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lmao just look up high caste weddings on youtube jfl, you'll see a majority of the people in it are mostly light brown with speckles of light skin people or just normal brown people.

Btw, this is what ACTUAL LIGHT SKIN LOOKS LIKE JFL, so make sure you use this for comparison.

Mawra hocane 1063021 24 03 2017 16 22 43
Mawra hocane urwa hocane trolled mental illness main
B7VS8dHX 400x400
Mawra Hocane 5f70560193fb21607335379 0

"average" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Literally light brown/olive skin, and you are trying to compare him to a populace that is like 75% brown or dark brown by saying his skin color is "average". JFL at you. You're high caste arent you :unsure: gatekeeping mofo :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lmao just look up high caste weddings on youtube jfl, you'll see a majority of the people in it are mostly light brown with speckles of light skin people or just normal brown people.

Btw, this is what ACTUAL LIGHT SKIN LOOKS LIKE JFL, so make sure you use this for comparison.

View attachment 1372751View attachment 1372753View attachment 1372752View attachment 1372754
I live in India and he has a very common skin colour. You prolly just think he’s light skinned because your family is Dravidian. Ask any other Indian like @Chadeep and he’ll tell you the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246 and Chadeep
I live in India and he has a very common skin colour. You prolly just think he’s light skinned because your family is Dravidian. Ask any other Indian like @Chadeep and he’ll tell you the same thing

Lmao my family is from the south sure, but we are a mix of colors lmfao idiot. Im brown, my brother is light brown, and my sister has the same skin color as the foid i posted above. Jfl at you. I've literally went to mosque for 15 YEARS that was a majority PAKISTANI PUNJABI. (and one sindhi family and one kashmiri family) You know, the people who are lighter than YOU streetshitters on AVERAGE lmfao:lul::lul::lul:. And most were either brown or light brown, with one family being actually all light skin like the girl i posted above. I know how you curries look jfl, keep coping.

LMFAO all i have to do is watch street view videos of cities in the north of india like DELHI, and ill be able to see just how "light" you people are on average :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Last edited:
  • +1
Lmao my family is from the south sure, but we are a mix of colors lmfao idiot. Im brown, my brother is light brown, and my sister has the same skin color as the foid i posted above. Jfl at you.
I’ve seen your definition of light brown so thanks for letting me know that your mother looks like a regular Indian
YOU streetshitters
I feel sorry for self-hating cucks like you
LMFAO all i have to do is watch street view videos of cities in the north of india like DELHI, and ill be able to see just how "light" you people are on average :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Right because watching a video is perfectly representative of the entire population

Lmao my family is from the south sure, but we are a mix of colors lmfao idiot. Im brown, my brother is light brown, and my sister has the same skin color as the foid i posted above. Jfl at you. I've literally went to mosque for 15 YEARS that was a majority PAKISTANI PUNJABI. (and one sindhi family and one kashmiri family) You know, the people who are lighter than YOU streetshitters on AVERAGE lmfao:lul::lul::lul:. And most were either brown or light brown, with one family being actually all light skin like the girl i posted above. I know how you curries look jfl, keep coping.

LMFAO all i have to do is watch street view videos of cities in the north of india like DELHI, and ill be able to see just how "light" you people are on average :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
I’ve seen your definition of light brown so thanks for letting me know that your mother looks like a regular Indian

Right because watching a video is perfectly representative of the entire population
My mom is actually a bit darker than me and does look more "south indian" lmfao.

I really want to know what your definition of light brown is lmfao actually.

Also, yes, you people are street shitters, like quite literally in every sense of the word. its a shame to have to share blood with you people but oh well i guess thats my burden to bear in this life.

And uh yes, walking out on the roads and driving on the roads are literally common day peoples, oh im sorry i forgot yall high caste niggas take jets to work :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!!! CURRY FIGHT!!! CURRY FIGHT!!! CURRY FIGHT!!! CURRY FIGHT!!! CURRY FIGHT!!! CURRY FIGHT!!! 🍛🇮🇳🛕🕉️
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four
Comments Popcorn GIF by HyperX
michael jackson mj GIF
Interest Reaction GIF
Drama Popcorn GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Chadeep

My mom is actually a bit darker than me and does look a little bit more "south indian" in terms of skin color lmfao.

Also, yes, you people are street shitters, like quite literally in every sense of the word. its a shame to have to share blood with you people, but oh well, i guess thats my burden to bear in this life.

And uh yes, walking out on the sidewalks and driving on the roads are literally common day peoples, oh im sorry i forgot yall high caste niggas take jets to work :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!! CURRY FIGHT!!! CURRY FIGHT!!! CURRY FIGHT!!! CURRY FIGHT!!! CURRY FIGHT!!! CURRY FIGHT!!! 🍛🇮🇳🛕🕉️
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four
Comments Popcorn GIF by HyperX
michael jackson mj GIF
Interest Reaction GIF
Drama Popcorn GIF
Inb4 he writes a thesis on how Indian Muslims are significantly better looking than Indian Hindus despite being 23 year old KHHV @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel

You are dark brown and your mother most likely resembles a Sub-Saharan if she’s darker than you
Also, yes, you people are street shitters, like quite literally in every sense of the word. its a shame to have to share blood with you people but oh well i guess thats my burden to bear in this life
Ill have to let you know that I share ancestry with the same Persians that you were cocksucking just a few days ago. Also I do not understand why you’re so narcy despite looking like a six foot pile of shit
And uh yes, walking out on the roads and driving on the roads are literally common day peoples, oh im sorry i forgot yall high caste niggas take jets to work :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
685B099A 8B19 4098 B730 812C53939807

Has almost the same colour as the average North Indid but sure keep telling me what Indians look like

Attachments

• 1634715173194.jpeg
    1634715173194.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 30
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
Inb4 he writes a thesis on how Indian Muslims are significantly better looking than Indian Hindus despite being 23 year old KHHV @volcelfatcel

I could prolly get a gf if i move somewhere to south asia no cap. I dont want to that tho because i rather live in 1st world conditions while being incel, than ever live in a 3rd world shithole environment with people who are not only subhuman physically, but also subhuman mentally and behaviorally. Curries, especially hindus are just literally BAD. PEOPLE.

Jfl, i mean when it comes to curry standards which are trying to be lighter skin and have caucasoid features, from what i've seen atleast most south asian muslims meet that standard on average, atleast compared to their hindu counterparts. Now im not saying that some north indian brahmin wont have lighter skin than me and have more caucasian features, but he's not my counterpart. My counterpart from where my family geographically is from, are going to be hindu telugus. LMFAO now you can take my picture if you want, and compare it to your average telugu, and ill let you decide who's lighter skin and more caucasian in comparison :lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Also, the standards for looks in the west, far surpass the standards in south asia. A white normie here with tiktok hair, will be worshipped like a god in curryland. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246
Goan Portuguese brahmin mappilah Indian Muslim Kerala mallu sindhi nordic indo mountain marathi punjabi

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and AcneScars
View attachment 1372783
You are dark brown and your mother most likely resembles a Sub-Saharan if she’s darker than you

Ill have to let you know that I share ancestry with the same Persians that you were cocksucking just a few days ago. Also I do not understand why you’re so narcy despite looking like a six foot pile of shit

View attachment 1372790View attachment 1372792
Has almost the same colour as the average North Indid but sure keep telling me what Indians look like

Personally i think im just normal brown, but if you want to consider me dark brown, thats your own perogative.

Also, lmfao where are you from then, you said you were living in india. Are you parsi? All lmfao if you think im narcy cause of my looks, im not even narcy. I hate curries because they are a garbage, corrupt, and disgusting people. Im not narcassistic, im just a normal person with decent behavior.

Unironically, actually no he doesn't, thanks for showing me that :lul::lul::lul:, he actually has more of a yellowish tinge undertone compared to the north indid, which makes him look a bit lighter actually :lul::lul::lul:.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
Personally i think im just normal brown, but if you want to consider me dark brown, thats your own perogative.
The Fitzpatrick scale is used commonly for deciding what colour someone is. I didn’t use some obscure chart to call you dark brown
All lmfao if you think im narcy cause of my looks, im not even narcy.
its a shame to have to share blood with you people, but oh well, i guess thats my burden to bear in this life.
Unironically, actually no he doesn't, thanks for showing me that :lul::lul::lul:, he actually has mroe of a yellowish tinge undertone compared to the north indid, which makes him look a bit lighter actually :lul::lul::lul:.
Undertones are independent of skin colour. They have similar skin colours and even if he is lighter than average the difference is not noticeable enough to call him lightskinned

rts. Now im not saying that some north indian brahmin wont have lighter skin than me and have more caucasian features, but he's not my counterpart.
I'm North Indian brahmin alongside slayer ajay devgn @Chadeep

@AcneScars

• Love it
Reactions: Chadeep and AcneScars
The Fitzpatrick scale is used commonly for deciding what colour someone is. I didn’t use some obscure chart to call you dark brown

Undertones are independent of skin colour. They have similar skin colours and even if he is lighter than average the difference is not noticeable enough to call him lightskinned

its a shame to have to share blood with you people, but oh well, i guess thats my burden to bear in this life.

Yes lmfao, its a shame to share my blood with you people, because it literally takes nothing to be a normal person with decent behavior, and its like you people go out of your way to be nothing more than a bunch of corrupt, greedy subhumans, you people being physically ugly on top of all of that just makes it worse. :lul::lul::lul:

Like honestly if you people were just normal decent people that werent corrupt and greedy, and have a complex towards muslims because of history, but just ugly; instead of hating you guys, i would actually feel endeared towards you instead of disgust and hate. Plus on top of that your religion has literal cow piss drinking plus aghoris who eat dead bodies floating in a contaminated river filled with piss, shit and industrial runoff, LIKE JFL HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY EXPECT ME TO RESPECT YOU...

Yes lmfao, its a shame to share my blood with you people, because it literally takes nothing to be a normal person with decent behavior, and its like you people go out of your way to be nothing more than a bunch of corrupt, greedy subhumans, you people being physically ugly on top of all of that just makes it worse. :lul::lul::lul:
So almost 2 billion people are all corrupt, greedy subhumans and everyone in the west is an angel. Got it
Plus on top of that your religion has literal cow piss drinking plus aghoris who eat dead bodies, LIKE JFL HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLE EXPECT ME TO RESPECT YOU...
Low IQ if you think the regular Hindus do any of that. Its like saying that every Muslim is a goatfucking pedophilic terrorist

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
So almost 2 billion people are all corrupt, greedy subhumans and everyone in the west is an angel. Got it

Low IQ if you think the regular Hindus do any of that. Its like saying that every Muslim is a goatfucking pedophilic terrorist

NO THEY AREN'T, and thats the difference. There is no media that tries to portray the west or western people as "angels". Technologically advanced? Sure? And we are lmfao. Cleaner and more organized cities? Yup, absolutely, especially in comparison with 3rd world cities like you probably live in. Normal populated countries that aren't heavily overburdened by the affects of overpopulation compared to 3rd world countries? Yup. Secular populaces that wont kill one another over religion differences. Yup. (atleast nowhere NEAR as often as you 3rd world countries do). And theres a whole lot of more, but if you actually ever talked with your common westerner who's going to be real with you, he will never say that we are all "angels" lmfao, allow me to be the first one to tell you that WE ARENT, if anything :lul:.

And it really grinds my gears when i see fob hindus who come over here and interact with white people and try to portray their religion as if its some peaceful all inclusive, all loving, boon to the world, and as if its not actually this disgusting, unhygenically filthy, casteist garbage:

And dont worry, because i feel the same way when muslims try to potray islam as a "religion of peace". Lmfao, any muslim that has any iota of knowledge when it comes to islamic history, knows that this cannot be true, and SHOULD not be true, because islam was literally developed in the fires of war when the early arab muslims had to fight for their survival against the pagan arabs. I have no problem admitting right now that islamic is not some pacifistic religion or some shit, peace is preferred, but muslims should have no problem raising arms if it means defending ones self.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246 and chaddyboi66
And dont worry, because i feel the same way when muslims try to potray islam as a "religion of peace". Lmfao, any muslim that has any iota of knowledge when it comes to islamic history, knows that this cannot be true, and SHOULD not be true, because islam was literally developed in the fires of war when the early arab muslims had to fight for their survival against the pagan arabs. I have no problem admitting right now that islamic is not some pacifistic religion or some shit, peace is preferred, but muslims should have no problem raising arms if it means defending ones self.
What about it the violence between Shias and Sunnis and the genocide of Ahmadiya Muslims?

You claim Muslim brotherhood and then kill people belonging to the same religion

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@gamma wtf explain this

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
Some sicilians have arab ancestry so they look ethnic. Sicily is extreme south of Italy, average italian don't look like that LOL

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and chaddyboi66
i rather live in 1st world conditions while being incel, than ever live in a 3rd world shithole environment with people who are not only subhuman physically, but also subhuman mentally and behaviorally. Curries, especially hindus are just literally BAD. PEOPLE
Impressive assement Tbh.

I would agree with you, but not all third world countries are bad, for example south america, SEA are heaven on earth, people there are also very beautiful both mentally and physically, those who follow real Islam should also be very nice since that is what koran teaches after all, to be a good person.

What I have observed with hindos is that they generally have very low temper, they are not even good hearted at all, even English anglos who conquered the world are better than Hindos when it comes to empathy.

Hindos are extremely insecure, they are easily intimidated, they are bullies who like to prey on weak, they generally don't have good intentions at all.

They are always nervous, angry, anxious, can easily be manipulated, they rarely challenge their parents or go against their beliefs.

Also mideocrity is worshipped in curryland, in US there are kids and teenager's doing impressive stuff, becoming millionaires etc, where as in curryland if you pass some exam with A grade ( which is very simple tbh), and get a $2000/month job, you are considered as a hero, a force to be reckoned with.

No wonder why it was always so easy to conquer curries, specially Hindos.

1: First the indo Aryans came to india, their assualt was so powerful that those living around indus valley literally ran away down south side.

2: then the Huns from Turkey- Iran came to curryland, they literally became kings and the ruling class, baamans literally gave them the most powerful status in the vernas, they were called the Rajputs, they are still very rich today.

3: then the Mughals, who literally ruled over curryland for a millennia

4: finally the British raj, which was so powerful that the Indians are still following the exact system they left, in curryland they did not changed anything, British created everything in india, the curries are just following it.

Curries worship the idols aka the souls of dead people = evil, satanic, demonic fallen angels.

This is why they act so bad all the time, ghosts are always around them.

Churchill was quite right, "curries are not fit to rule, they are fit to be ruled".

@AcneScars @chaddyboi66 @waqui98 @Chadeep @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, CFW432 and Chadeep
What about it the violence between Shias and Sunnis and the genocide of Ahmadiya Muslims?

You claim Muslim brotherhood and then kill people belonging to the same religion
Inter-Secretarian violence agrigated by the fact that a majority of Muslims come from brutal low inhib, savage races like Arabs in middle eastern terrorist groups, or pashtuns in the taliban, or punjabis who kill ahmadis in pakistan, who were known as the most "Martial" race in south asia, that was for a reason. There was also no enlightenedment Era in islamic history unlike in Europe that happened with Christianity. Throughout the middle ages catholics and protestants were constantly trying to kill each other, and had wars all the time, until they learned not to do that anymore. Modern day Muslims have never learned to not kill each other, and so they continue to do so.

Inter-Secretarian violence agrigated by the fact that a majority of Muslims come from brutal low inhib, savage races like Arabs in middle eastern terrorist groups, or pashtuns in the taliban, or punjabis who kill ahmadis in pakistan, who were known as the most "Martial" race in south asia, that was for a reason. There was also no enlightenedment Era in islamic history unlike in Europe that happened with Christianity. Throughout the middle ages catholics and protestants were constantly trying to kill each other, and had wars all the time, until they learned not to do that anymore. Modern day Muslims have never learned to not kill each other, and so they continue to do so.
So Muslims are also savage, sectarian and disgusting. Got it thanks

So Muslims are also savage, sectarian and disgusting. Got it thanks

Would you call malaysian, indonesian, Iranians, Bosnian, azeri, turkish, all central asian muslims (kazakh,uzbeks,turkmen etc etc) savage? Most of these people have normal secular democratic societies, and are barely religious, and if they are, they aren't extremists muslims that make terroristic/extremists groups like al-qaeda,taliban, or ISIS etc etc etc. They are also more civilized in the modern day, compared to curry muslims, and hindus (not to mention they mog you subhumans into oblivion, especially all the lighter and more "european" ones). The reason why IM ALLOWED to generalize hindus is because 99.58583% OF YOU ALL LIVE IN THE SAME SUBHUMAN SPHERE OF CURRY INFLUENCE, AND THEREFORE ARE ALL SUBHUMAN. You however, CANT generalize muslims because islam is practically global and goes beyond ethnic lines, and stretches from europe, to asia, and africa, and everything in between :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: get rekt subhuman.

(yes i actually added up the numbers and calculated the percentage of hindus that live in south asian countries, and other nearby countries like UAE, I ACTUALLY EXCLUDED ANY HINDUS THAT LIVE IN WESTERN COUNTRIES CAUSE ASSUMED THEY WERE GOOD ENOUGH TO LIVE IN THE WEST AND WERENT AS SUBHUMAN AS THEIR CURRY MAINLAND COUNTERPARTS, who were btw a majority of immigrant descent, so i could've definitley added their numbers to the percentage if i wanted to)

Last edited:
[ISPOILER].

.[/ISPOILER]

έλα @Pythagoras you still haven't explained this shit yet ρε μαλακα

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

legit curry sewer cleaner pheno holy fuck explain this @Pythagoras

He told him good. You fucking Americans are Always arguing Like autsits with People who crearly dont want your shit. You act Like prime FUCKING PUSSIES WITH YOUR LOGIC AND IA AM VERY SMAAAAARTTTT:soy::soy::soy::soy:

"Sir we haaaaveee to deeetttaaaaaaaiiiiinnnn yyyooooouuuuu beeeeecccaaaaasssueeee yooouu faileed to comply sir"

OMG FUCKING WHITE SUBURB AMERICAN I CANT EVEN FINISH YOUR SHITTY PUSSY ACCENTS YOU FUCKING ABUSED AUTIST AMERICANS WITH CAMERAS

NO WONDER YOUR WOMEN DIVORCE RAPE YOU FUCKING NO PERSONALITY ASPERGER AUTISTS:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Impressive assement Tbh.

I would agree with you, but not all third world countries are bad, for example south america, SEA are heaven on earth, people there are also very beautiful both mentally and physically, those who follow real Islam should also be very nice since that is what koran teaches after all, to be a good person.

What I have observed with hindos is that they generally have very low temper, they are not even good hearted at all, even English anglos who conquered the world are better than Hindos when it comes to empathy.

Hindos are extremely insecure, they are easily intimidated, they are bullies who like to prey on weak, they generally don't have good intentions at all.

They are always nervous, angry, anxious, can easily be manipulated, they rarely challenge their parents or go against their beliefs.

Also mideocrity is worshipped in curryland, in US there are kids and teenager's doing impressive stuff, becoming millionaires etc, where as in curryland if you pass some exam with A grade ( which is very simple tbh), and get a $2000/month job, you are considered as a hero, a force to be reckoned with.

No wonder why it was always so easy to conquer curries, specially Hindos.

1: First the indo Aryans came to india, their assualt was so powerful that those living around indus valley literally ran away down south side.

2: then the Huns from Turkey- Iran came to curryland, they literally became kings and the ruling class, baamans literally gave them the most powerful status in the vernas, they were called the Rajputs, they are still very rich today.

3: then the Mughals, who literally ruled over curryland for a millennia

4: finally the British raj, which was so powerful that the Indians are still following the exact system they left, in curryland they did not changed anything, British created everything in india, the curries are just following it.

Curries worship the idols aka the souls of dead people = evil, satanic, demonic fallen angels.

This is why they act so bad all the time, ghosts are always around them.

Churchill was quite right, "curries are not fit to rule, they are fit to be ruled".

@AcneScars @chaddyboi66 @waqui98 @Chadeep @volcelfatcel
And The muslims Come and kill everyone

Cope