Curries are not low iq for using cow urine

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
Urine may be waste for humans, but it is an important part of Earths nitrogen cycle and is used to help fertilize the soil to help plants grow. Organic fertilizers like urine are safer and healthier than chemical fertilizers which contain trace amounts of heavy metal and can cause cancer. Cancer is projected to grow in the millions in the future because westerners unlike hindus refuse to be in touch with nature.

Hindus use cow urine and sprinkle it around homes for spiritual cleansing. This fact has been used to insult Hindus but the fact is aged urine (lant) has historically been used by westerners as a cleaning product.

This is because urine is rich in nitrogenous compounds like ammonia which is still used for household cleaning.

Because of its ammonium content, lant was most commonly used for floor cleaning and laundry. According to early housekeeping guides, bedpanswould be collected by one of the younger male servants and put away to ferment to a mild causticbefore use.

So Hinducels are not low iq for seeing cow urine as a cleansing agent and revering it because it is.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Deprived, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Hindu makes argument as to why he must still continue to consume cow urine. Also cow dung has a purpose as well! It can be used to cool vehicles down during a heat wave.

Hindu makes argument as to why he must still continue to consume cow urine. Also cow dung has a purpose as well! It can be used to cool vehicles down during a heat wave.

I didn’t say we should consume urine, I said it’s a cleansing product.

smartest curry

I didn’t say we should consume urine, I said it’s a cleansing product.
Your original claim was that your people somehow weren't low IQ for using cow piss, citing how it can be used as some potential cleaning agent.

Yet you fail to mention how you people literally drink it as if it was liquid gold.

Your original claim was that your people somehow weren't low IQ for using cow piss, citing how it can be used as some potential cleaning agent.

Yet you fail to mention how you people literally drink it as if it was liquid gold.

Curries sprinkle it around as a ritual cleansing agent.

Urine is 95% water so its an efficient usage of water to drink it too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66