Blackpill Curries are pathetic narcissists and I hate them so fucking much

WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

cigarette breakfast
It seems like 90% of the world's problems just come down to curry psychology and the nauseating levels of narcissistic entitlement they have. Almost every single problem and social ill can be explained by curries just being huge fucking cunts that can't or refuse to accept their place in the world. Just literally all of them.

Wealth inequality: Okay granted the 1% is actually parasitic but most curries are just talentless losers using this as a cope.
Racism: Literally wouldn't exist if most curries weren't sexual failures looking for scapegoats ("Muh BBC, Muh white supremacy media :soy:)
Corruption: Loser curries think they can steal a bigger slice of the pie without anybody noticing or even thinking it's okay to do.

But this is only the start of it.

Just go talk to curries about anything. Just literally anything at all. You'll soon discover that they've got a massive superiority complex and sense of victimhood. They think they're the center of the universe and that their 'struggles' (almost always the result of them being genetic failures) are unique. They're literally incapable of showing any kind of humility and nor do they care. They can't contextualize their failures. If they even admit they are a failure (almost never happens).

Fuck curries. They're cockroaches.

WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

cigarette breakfast
Aren’t you indian gypsy yourself Bhai?
It is indeed a cruel fate to share blood with these curry monstrosities
Will Smith Cry GIF - Will Smith Cry Oscars - Discover & Share GIFs

Pretty

Pretty

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
I was in class and I visibly remember two curries fighting over who had the lighter skin and they kept insulting each others clans and backgrounds

After the fight was over the pajeeta next to me tried to tell me that curries are self hating because of british people :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I fucking caged

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Diamond
They think they're the center of the universe and that their 'struggles' (almost always the result of them being genetic failures) are unique. They're literally incapable of showing any kind of humility and nor do they care.
I used to talk to a curry on discord and this is all spot on , nigga identifies with anime and genshin characters like sasuke to this day

your smile

your smile

Changlite

inferiorpispot234

inferiorpispot234

Tortured by rope thoughts
Gonthar-maxxing

G

GuyFromSingapore

Zephir
Gypsy. What more can I say? I'll just leave it at that.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Platinum
It is indeed a cruel fate to share blood with these curry monstrosities
Will Smith Cry GIF - Will Smith Cry Oscars - Discover & Share GIFs
Yup, i do too, I'm 20% i can't sleep at night knowing I'm partially related to these pieces of genetic trash! I hate them very much. I think it's in curry blood to be self hating. I'm a massive self hater and I've been that way since middle school. It's just automatic. I don't even know why i hate myself exactly. Yeah i do have narcissistic urges which i also hate. It's all curry dna

L

lil truecel

Bronze
Indians are the only people that no one feels bad for being racist against them. It's like hating a snake or a spider, simply a natural and normal feeling.

fucclife

fucclife

INSOMNIA
@StrangerDanger is a pathetic narcissist who when asked for a rate says “you look like a masc prettyboy bro” and then proceeds to shit talk to you behind your back and make thesis’ on why youre not that attractive behind your back 🤡

then gets mad when you make a thread out of jest

fucking maggot. cant even be straight up with people about how he feels cause hes too much of a coward

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Gay son or thot daughter?
A senior currycel at my school yesterday got beaten up by a sophomore mexican kid.

P

PIayer

Iron
The entire indian subcontinent needs to get nuked to oblivion

Users who are viewing this thread