Curries are rightful owners of White women.

Lol u Indians make me laugh, absolute trash mentalities, you Lot just love being inferior. And i

Bro we are just starting, you can stop immigrants from coming in but you can’t stop reproduction. And if we are seen as literal rats so are the white people who are Supposedly superior that come from Eastern European. You lot don’t live in diverse areas, no one has these trash inferior mentalities. So many white girls are reverting to Islam to get married to Pakistani men.

Keep living in the past, this isn’t 1948
giphy.gif

Keep coping... it will be sad world when Europe will become second Pakistan... so sad world without white people...
so many white girls convert to islam you say? cherrypicking 1 in 10000 wont prove anything... dont forget that literally every white can fuck your women...

and you are so wrong that nobody from diverse areas has mentality like that, nobody will tell you this in face, most of internet is censored so its hard to see anything but sugar leftist media... just read some germans under articles in their native language... most of them is genuinely pissed off and dont want immigrants like that anymore...
True ppl don’t say shit to the face, but i doubt anyone is really concerned about where someone is from but only when they want to say something negative, white ppl from Romania, Poland and shit are seen as rats in England, they have 20 ppl living 3 bed houses, we literally have universities dominated by Pakistanis, we actually have the best jobs in the Uk.

Also in 20-30 years there’s going to be greater diversity, the mentality of others races being inferior is going to die very quickly, as the old natives die the new generation will be educated to be more accepting.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
True ppl don’t say shit to the face, but i doubt anyone is really concerned about where someone is from but only when they want to say something negative, white ppl from Romania, Poland and shit are seen as rats in England, they have 20 ppl living 3 bed houses, we literally have universities dominated by Pakistanis, we actually have the best jobs in the Uk.

Also in 20-30 years there’s going to be greater diversity, the mentality of others races being inferior is going to die very quickly, as the old natives die the new generation will be educated to be more accepting.
everyone is seen as rat in England where most brits are assholes with superiority complex

also some proofs on this that pakis are SOOO great students that they dominate unis that strong?

for now i just see that GPD per capita of Pakistan is twice smaller than GPD per capita of poorest country in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and .🇹🇩.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Papal_Guard
everyone is seen as rat in England where most brits are assholes with superiority complex

also some proofs on this that pakis are SOOO great students that they dominate unis that strong?

for now i just see that GPD per capita of Pakistan is twice smaller than GPD per capita of poorest country in Europe
M8 all the Pakistanis that live here have a British passport, why would they go back to a place where the opportunity is lower and pay is less. They graduate from top unis find good jobs here and make good living. The pakistani in Pakistan don’t have great opportunities because the government was trash and Nawaz Sharif ate all the money.

if you ever come to London u will see amazing new flats being built. But they’re usually empty because the main purpose of them is for long term investment. Living in them is too expensive and most owners prefer less hassle of tenants being annoying. Ppl like nawaz sharif funded these flats by stealing money from the country

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
1 million of 100 millions are chadlites/chad?

My ass... good joke.

giphy.gif

Wouldnt be surprised if entire India population had less than 1 million of 5psl+ males.
More than that i wouldnt be surprised if @TubOfLard who is like 6psl was one of most handsome indians on planet.

In other words, keep coping.

India has many handsome faces, the problem is height, colouring, and fashion sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sytyl, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
I feel pity for those people who don't understand sarcasm and joke in this site - especially those fbi officers viewing this thread rn

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and sytyl
I feel pity for those people who don't understand sarcasm and joke in this site - especially those fbi officers viewing this thread rn
this, imagine being so low iq that you get mad on this website over posts :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and .🇹🇩.