Curries are so self hating they LOVE the thought of their ancestors being raped by arabs or british soldiers. South Asians, PLEASE KILL YOURSELVES.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Read at this article:
www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/don-t-tell-me-it-s-fact-all-muslims-south-asia-are-descended-rapists-8375422.html%3famp

The curries in India and pakistan who are muzzies literally HOPE AND PRAY that their ancestors were raped by Arab or turk invaders so that they can claim "superior Arab invader ancestry" and hate their South Asian heritage despite that fact that they were enslaved, raped, tortured, looted, and force converted by these Islamic invaders. Even they acknowledge this and they love it. Their ancestors were used and abused like a human punching bags AND THEY LOVE THAT. Can you believe that? Many Hindu South Asians also hope and pray that their ancestors were raped by British soldiers so that if they see they are 2% European they can feel like they are suddenly white, have superior light skin genetics, and feel like they gave gained status and moved up on their caste ladder. HAHAHA!!! Curries, please JUST KILL YOURSELVES NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. No other race on earth is this bad. No other group of people hates themselves this much that they feel good about their great grand parents being used as sex slaves by foreigners. That's insanity. If you guys hate yourselves so much why don't you just kill yourselves and get it over with? Yeah, no girls want you. You don't even want yourselves. You reject your own curry ancestors for the people who treated them like human rats! Look at how your fellow curries are treated in these rich Arab countries where they view them as if they are not even human beings but slaves who do the dirtiest work for almost no pay and then get beatings with a cane or whip if they refuse. Do these Arabs care that they converted to Islam to impress them and be like them? NOPE! hahaha! What a joke you people are. You're the ultimate slave race. Never conquered anyone. Just got fucked and ruled by everyone despite being over 1billion in numbers. PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELVES. I feel so sorry for you guys, I really do.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 18694, Ryan and 36 others
agreee curries are really sad beings

@LondonVillie thoughts?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Fear, Michael Myers and 2 others
The self hate is pathetic ngl, but I don’t think they should kill themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ballskin, stevielake and 12 others
Read at this article:
www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/don-t-tell-me-it-s-fact-all-muslims-south-asia-are-descended-rapists-8375422.html%3famp

The curries in India and pakistan who are muzzies literally HOPE AND PRAY that their ancestors were raped by Arab or turk invaders so that they can claim "superior Arab invader ancestry" and hate their South Asian heritage despite that fact that they were enslaved, raped, tortured, looted, and force converted by these Islamic invaders. Even they acknowledge this and they love it. Their ancestors were used and abused like a human punching bags AND THEY LOVE THAT. Can you believe that? Many Hindu South Asians also hope and pray that their ancestors were raped by British soldiers so that if they see they are 2% European they can feel like they are suddenly white, have superior light skin genetics, and feel like they gave gained status and moved up on their caste ladder. HAHAHA!!! Curries, please JUST KILL YOURSELVES NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. No other race on earth is this bad. No other group of people hates themselves this much that they feel good about their great grand parents being used as sex slaves by foreigners. That's insanity. If you guys hate yourselves so much why don't you just kill yourselves and get it over with? Yeah, no girls want you. You don't even want yourselves. You reject your own curry ancestors for the people who treated them like human rats! Look at how your fellow curries are treated in these rich Arab countries where they view them as if they are not even human beings but slaves who do the dirtiest work for almost no pay and then get beatings with a cane or whip if they refuse. Do these Arabs care that they converted to Islam to impress them and be like them? NOPE! hahaha! What a joke you people are. You're the ultimate slave race. Never conquered anyone. Just got fucked and ruled by everyone despite being over 1billion in numbers. PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELVES. I feel so sorry for you guys, I really do.

Curries are on a gradient from a phenotype similar to iranan and an phenotype closer to abos this is very ancient dna and so oviously wanting more of that ancient dna isn't self hating.

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fear
Read at this article:

I literally don't understand what's your point here? Everyone wants to be better, why can't curries be allowed to do so? Want to be Arabs? Not really. Sure your average arab mogs your average curry phenotypically, but that's literally it. Arabs are savages, and don't have a culture that I admire. Legitimately Islam was the only noteworthy thing that Arabs ever made, otherwise those people are literally nothing. Even in the Quran pre-islamic Arabs are referred to as "savages" or "jahil".

Now turkic or Persian? Absolutely. Those people mog your average curry phenotypically, culturally, and behaviorally, to DEATH. Also south asian Muslim culture is mainly of mughal creation, who were surprise surprise, Persiaized turkic people from modern day Uzbekistan. Imagine my shock when I see Muslim south Asians wanting to be more like the people, WHO LITERALLY CREATED THEIR CULTURE (hint, im not really shocked :cautious::cautious::cautious::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:).

Urdu literally means "army" or "the word/tongue of the army", in turkic languages, which was the language that the mughal soldiers (btw who were made of many people from turkic people, to Persians, to pashtuns, to even native south asian castes like rajputs) used to communicate with the native peoples.

Second of all, why are we limiting foreign conquests of the Indian subcontinent to only the last thousand or so years, when the entire recorded history of south asia for the last 5000+ years has been nothing more than, one foreign force coming in, taking over the native populace, setting down establishing themselves as the natives, and then another foreign force coming in and doing the same thing to them, and the cycle repeats etc etc.

Lmao stupid ugly Hindus, I dare to to get your dna and haplogroups checked, let's see how "native" you really are. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

When the most practiced faith in the subcontinent (Hinduism) is literally a indo european religion made up by light skin, brunette hair, light eye moggers named the aryans (which means NOBLE btw so it shows you how the aryans saw themselves in comparison to the natives of the subcontinent :feelshaha:), who were originally from the Black Sea area, I really want to know where ugly Hindus get the nerve to talk about the "foreigness" of Islamic culture, as if their religion didnt come from people who were foreign to the subcontinent themselves. When you people are literally responsible for creating one of oldest forms of apartheid in human history, (which is still practiced to this day) I really, REALLY, want to know where you get the nerve to talk ANY shit about Islamic "oppression" of Hindus, as if your own hands are so clean. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, ballskin, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others
I literally don't understand what's your point here? Everyone wants to be better, why can't curries be allowed to do so? Want to be Arabs? Not really. Sure your average arab mogs your average curry phenotypically, but that's literally it. Arabs are savages, and don't have a culture that I admire. Legitimately Islam was the only noteworthy thing that Arabs ever made, otherwise those people are literally nothing. Even in the Quran pre-islamic Arabs are referred to as "savages" or "jahil".

Now turkic or Persian? Absolutely. Those people mog your average curry phenotypically, culturally, and behaviorally, to DEATH. Also south asian Muslim culture is mainly of mughal creation, who were surprise surprise, Persiaized turkic people from modern day Uzbekistan. Imagine my shock when I see Muslim south Asians wanting to be more like the people, WHO LITERALLY CREATED THEIR CULTURE (hint, im not really shocked :cautious::cautious::cautious::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:).

Urdu literally means "army" or "the word/tongue of the army", in turkic languages, which was the language that the mughal soldiers (btw who were made of many people from turkic people, to Persians, to pashtuns, to even native south asian castes like rajputs) used to communicate with the native peoples.

Second of all, why are we limiting foreign conquests of the Indian subcontinent to only the last thousand or so years, when the entire recorded history of south asia for the last 5000+ years has been nothing more than, one foreign force coming in, taking over the native populace, setting down establishing themselves as the natives, and then another foreign force coming in and doing the same thing to them, and the cycle repeats etc etc.

Lmao stupid ugly Hindus, I dare to to get your dna and haplogroups checked, let's see how "native" you really are. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

When the most practiced faith in the subcontinent (Hinduism) is literally a indo european religion made up by light skin, brunette hair, light eye moggers named the aryans (which means NOBLE btw so it shows you how the aryans saw themselves in comparison to the natives of the subcontinent :feelshaha:), who were originally from the Black Sea area, I really want to know where ugly Hindus get the nerve to talk about the "foreigness" of Islamic culture, as if their religion didnt come from people who were foreign to the subcontinent themselves. When you people are literally responsible for creating one of oldest forms of apartheid in human history, (which is still practiced to this day) I really, REALLY, want to know where you get the nerve to talk ANY shit about Islamic "oppression" of Hindus, as if your own hands are so clean. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lol if you're a South asian Muslim, THAT MEANS YOUR ANCESTORS WERE HINDU DINDUS!!!! See! You're doing it again. YOU DO IT WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT. You are hating yourself, hating your own ancestors; and trying to cope and tell yourself that "im not a hindu, i must be superior to them because i follow the goatfucker religion forced upon my slave ancestors". You are literally doing exactly what I'm talking about above you retard. Hindus are weak little slave faggots its true mostly because they couldn't convert any other race so they are stuck with only blackass south Asians as their only demographic. Any south asian who hates Hindus HATES HIMSELF because you are descended from them! Whether you like it or not. You can't stand that fact and that's why you openly hate yourself. Unless you also hope and pray your slave ancestors got their ass cheeks busted by these superior turkic/persians. So you can claim your 2% turk and feel superior. YOU ARE LITERALLY DOING EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING. JFL. South asian men should just all hang themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Smoke Fanboy and n0rthface
lol if you're a South asian Muslim, THAT MEANS YOUR ANCESTORS WERE HINDU DINDUS!!!! See! You're doing it again. YOU DO IT WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT. You are hating yourself, hating your own ancestors; and trying to cope and tell yourself that "im not a hindu, i must be superior to them because i follow the goatfucker religion forced upon my slave ancestors". You are literally doing exactly what I'm talking about above you retard. Any south asian who hates Hindus HATES HIMSELF because you are descended from them! Unless you also hope and pray your slave ancestors got their ass cheeks busted by these superior turkic/persians. So you can claim your 2% turk and feel superior. YOU ARE LITERALLY DOING EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING. JFL. South asian men should just all hang themselves.

I always say that I like my self personally, I just don't like my looks. And what is so wrong with that. Average curry pheno ugly therefore it should be reviled. Also Hindus are also bad people in general, not just their looks. Also why doesn't every Hindu stop being Hindu, and go back to the Indus Valley religion? Do they hate their Indus Valley ancestors :feelshaha:? Actually, let's go even further, why doesn't every Hindu just drop religion in entirely and become one with nature? Do they hate their South Asian hunter gatherer ancestors :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:? Jfl I could go on and on, but you get the point. AND I am better than Hindus, EVERYONE is better than Hindus, I consider even some of the lowest people on this planet better behaviorally, and moralistically than Hindus by default, simply because they are not Hindus. It doesn't take much to be better than you guys, you just have to exist, and not be Hindu :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 9641, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
I always say that I like my self personally, I just don't like my looks. And what is so wrong with that. Average curry pheno ugly therefore it should be reviled. Also Hindus are also bad people in general, not just their looks. Also why doesn't every Hindu stop being Hindu, and go back to the Indus Valley religion? Do they hate their Indus Valley ancestors :feelshaha:? Actually, let's go even further, why doesn't every Hindu just drop religion in entirely and become one with nature? Do they hate their South Asian hunter gatherer ancestors :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:? Jfl I could go on and on, but you get the point. AND I am better than Hindus, EVERYONE is better than Hindus, I consider even some of the lowest people on this planet better behaviorally, and moralistically than Hindus by default, simply because they are not Hindus. It doesn't take much to be better than you guys, you just have to exist, and not be Hindu :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
I'm not a hindu dindu or a goatfucker muzrat either. I'm just saying. Do you hate your own ancestors because they were hindooooz? I hate all of you south Asian sub humans. I grew up in an area full of them. They would insult each other and hate each other LOL. no other race was like that. That's sad man.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin
I'm not a hindu dindu or a goatfucker muzrat either. I'm just saying. Do you hate your own ancestors because they were hindooooz?
I don't like saying hate, because that word implies emotional investment. Let's just say I want nothing to do with them if I can help it. Let me ask you a question, if you found your ancestors were all piss drinking street shitting rapists, how much of your own individuality would you like to attach with them?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I don't like saying hate, because that word implies emotional investment. Let's just say I want nothing to do with them if I can help it. Let me ask you a question, if you found your ancestors were all piss drinking street shitting rapists, how much of your own individuality would you like to attach with them?
Yes! See i got you to cough it up. You despise what you are descended from. That's all im saying. Because you can't escape your ancestors. Doesn't matter how much you think they are gross. You share all their DNA and there's nothing you can do to change that. But you would probably feel good if you did a DNA test and found 1% turk (which is sex slave rape) right? Admit it. You would feel good about it wouldn't you?

So am I correct when I say that south Asians (including you) all hate themselves and wish they were something else and should kill themselves? Im i correct about that?

Yes! See i got you to cough it up. You despise what you are descended from. That's all im saying. Because you can't escape your ancestors. Doesn't matter how much you think they are gross. You share all their DNA and there's nothing you can do to change that. But you would probably feel good if you did a DNA test and found 1% turk (which is sex slave rape) right? Admit it. You would feel good about it wouldn't you?
Ehh... first of all, you imply everything has to do with sex slave shit, why couldn't it be possible that they just had a normal marriage lmao, or are YOU now implying that foreigners would've never given any form of commitment to native curries and would only enslave them? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:b JFL, YOU WISH. meanwhile all the castes that converted to Islam either had their kingdoms spared, OR they served in higher offices in the the mughal empire and gained an immense amount of wealth, land, and power/ status. My dad's side are all zamindaris (landlords) that owned multiple acres of rice farmland which had people on them working the land. We obviously unfortunately lost all of that when Hyderabad was annexed by the Indian republic in 1948. Jfl, my family wasn't enslaved to ANYTHING lmao, you wish it was like that so you can spin these narratives of yours :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

I don't understand what you mean I can't "escape my ancestors". Besides unfortunately sharing blood with Hindus, I literally completely diametrically the opposite of them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, we have nothing in common besides blood. That's like saying a polish person and a Bulgarian are pretty much the exact same people since they are both Slavic groups :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. No I wouldn't just feel good any one person shit lmfao, since clearly 1% isn't enough to change a pheno. I would wish that I had MORE so had my pheno would be able to be different. Lmao 1% doesnt mean anything to me.

Btw where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Michael Myers
So am I correct when I say that south Asians (including you) all hate themselves and wish they were something else and should kill themselves? Im i correct about that?

I love myself personally, I am disgusted by other curries, especially those in the mainland. Other curries can kill themselves so that i no longer have to answer for the repeated disgusting shit that they do over there, and so i can live a peaceful life. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Ehh... first of all, you imply everything has to do with sex slave shit, why couldn't it be possible that they just had a normal marriage lmao, or are YOU now implying that foreigners would've never given any form of commitment to native curries and would only enslave them? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:b JFL, YOU WISH. meanwhile all the castes that converted to Islam either had their kingdoms spared, OR they served in higher offices in the the mughal empire and gained an immense amount of wealth, land, and power/ status. My dad's side are all zamindaris (landlords) that owned multiple acres of rice farmland which had people on them working the land. We obviously unfortunately lost all of that when Hyderabad was annexed by the Indian republic in 1948. Jfl, my family wasn't enslaved to ANYTHING lmao, you wish it was like that so you can spin these narratives of yours :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

I don't understand what you mean I can't "escape my ancestors". Besides unfortunately sharing blood with Hindus, I literally completely diametrically the opposite of them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, we have nothing in common besides blood. That's like saying a polish person and a Bulgarian are pretty much the exact same people since they are both Slavic groups :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. No I wouldn't just feel good any one person shit lmfao, since clearly 1% isn't enough to change a pheno. I would wish that I had MORE so had my pheno would be able to be different. Lmao 1% doesnt mean anything to me.

Btw where are you from?
I'm just saying i did some research and its a known fact that the native curries you are descended from were as much slaves as African Americans were. But you never see black people rejecting their slave ancestors and siding with the white masters. And YES i am implying that Indians only served as slaves for labor and slaves for sex if they were female. Just like how white people would rape their African slaves the same thing applied to Indians. Those white people wouldn't marry or commit to a nigger female and tolerate half nigger children. Same thing with curries. Do you really think some handsome persian chad warriors from the middle east would look at a blackass smelly dravidian sub human female and view her as equal to him and commit to her and have half nigger children with her instead of a beautiful light skinned Arabian princess and risk being ostracised? LOL! No ofcourse not. Your curry female ancestors were just human sex toys to relieve horniness for them. Your pajeeta ancestors were entirely sex slaves. You wish it wasn't rape but it was. That's another way to cope for you guys.

Last edited:
I'm just saying i did some research and its a known fact that the native curries you are descended from were as much slaves as African Americans were. But you never see black people rejecting their slave ancestors and siding with the white masters. And YES i am implying that Indians only served as slaves for labor and slaves for sex if they were female. Just like how white people would rape their African slaves the same thing applied to Indians. Those white people wouldn't marry or commit to a nigger female and tolerate half nigger children. Same thing with curries. Do you really think some handsome persian chad warriors from the middle east would look at a blackass smelly dravidian sub human female and view her as equal to him and commit to her and have half nigger children with her instead of a beautiful light skinned Arabian princess? LOL! No ofcourse not. Your curry female ancestors were just human sex toys to relieve horniness for them. Your pajeeta ancestors were entirely sex slaves. You wish it wasn't rape but it was. That's another way to cope for you guys.
Dumbass my "pajeeta" ancestors were already mixed with indo Europeans and middle eastern farmers for 3000 years before the mughals even invaded jfl. Jfl cope more :lul::lul::lul: Not every curry you come across is going be some abo tier looking low caste curry.

Seriously where are you from lmao? because every single brown/ black culture of people portrays those people of a lighter coloring and more Caucasoid pheno to be of superior looks compared to the average populace. So you trying to single out curries for this alone is laughable. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • +1
Dumbass my "pajeeta" ancestors were already mixed with indo Europeans and middle eastern farmers for 3000 years before the mughals even invaded jfl. Jfl cope more :lul::lul::lul: Not every curry you come across is going be some abo tier looking low caste curry.

Seriously where are you from lmao? because every single brown/ black culture of people portrays those people of a lighter coloring and more Caucasoid pheno to be of superior looks compared to the average populace. So you trying to single out curries for this alone is laughable. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
"Indo Europeans" OMFG here we go again. Now you wish you were part white. You know what. I'm done talking to you. There is no point in having a conversation with one of you curries, you're just so full of insecurities and inferiority complex that i can only feel bad for you guys. Talking to a curry is like talking to a dog or an animal. It's pointless. You are so predictable. No amount of facts and evidence will stop you from coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
"Indo Europeans" OMFG here we go again. Now you wish you were part white. You know what. I'm done talking to you. There is no point in having a conversation with one of you curries, you're just so full of insecurities and inferiority complex that i can only feel bad for you guys. Talking to a curry is like talking to a dog or an animal. It's pointless. You are so predictable. No amount of facts and evidence will stop you from coping.
I've literally have my own dna test to prove this jfl.... :lul::lul::lul: the original indo Europeans weren't white Europeans like we know them today, actually look them up before you say anything JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
"6'1 170 pound tan skinned deathnik that gets mistaken for a variety of different ethnic races (ambiguous ethnic). BUT CANT PASS FOR A BLOODY FUCKING CUM SKIN Unfortunately. That means ITS OVER, completely fucking OVER!"

I mean you yourself pretty much admit you wish you looked white jfl, where are these hypocritical double standards coming from? :unsure::unsure::unsure::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, n0rthface, Michael Myers and 1 other person
"6'1 170 pound tan skinned deathnik that gets mistaken for a variety of different ethnic races (ambiguous ethnic). BUT CANT PASS FOR A BLOODY FUCKING CUM SKIN Unfortunately. That means ITS OVER, completely fucking OVER!"

I mean you yourself pretty much admit you wish you looked white jfl, where are these hypocritical double standards coming from? :unsure::unsure::unsure::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Only applies in the west though because i live there. If I lived in a country surrounded by only ethnic people then I would be much happier and wouldn't need to look white. It seems south Asians that live in south asia and have never set foot outside still want to claim some foreign ancestry to appear superior to the curries they are surrounded by. I don't hate myself, i hate women and their standards. That's a the difference. Women are white supremacist. Not me

Last edited:
Only applies in the west though because i live there. If I lived in a country surrounded by only ethnic people then I would be much happier and wouldn't need to look white. It seems south Asians that live in south asia and have never set foot outside still want to claim some foreign ancestry to appear superior to the curries they are surrounded by. I don't hate myself, i hate women and their standards. That's a the difference. Women are white supremacist. Not me
dumbass i live in the west as well, jfl at your retarded assumptions.

• +1
Where is your pfp from?

This is the wakeup call other Indians on this site needed, but waqui will still copecel to the maxx.

6B4FC569 6BD1 438C 8FF9 8CEFBE61F5B9

• JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 9641, Smoke Fanboy and 5 others
send full article theres a paywall

Caging at the title.

pakistani people are nothing but islamized indians, they are as much as curry as indians but they try to cope by thinking they are arabic, turkic, persian etc. they are the most self hating group on the planet. pakis are worse than indians because deep down they know they are nothing but indians who deciced to become muslims in order to get spared.
the superior turks and persians didint even bother to fuck their wifes and make them a bit better looking because pakis look the same as indians.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 9641, Smoke Fanboy and 5 others
pakistani people are nothing but islamized indians, they are as much as curry as indians but they try to cope by thinking they are arabic, turkic, persian etc. they are the most self hating group on the planet. pakis are worse than indians because deep down they know they are nothing but indians who deciced to become muslims in order to get spared.
the superior turks and persians didint even bother to fuck their wifes and make them a bit better looking because pakis look the same as indians.
Exactly. The level of insecurity and frustration i sense when around pakistanis is really high. They hate these Indians and Hindus with every inch of their bodies but when they look in the mirror they realize THEY ARE THEM and they get all mad about it and try to make up for it by trying to be so devout to Islam that they become terrorists and want to travel to the Middle East to join isis and what not. BUT when they get there the arabs there treat them as lesser fighters, making them clean toilets, fetch water, and carry out only suicide bombings (like disposable people) because isis openly said south Asians will no longer be accepted because they have a weak physicality and cannot pass weapons training and also didn't have the courage to actually cut off heads or charge forward under gunfire. Would just run away scared.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 9641, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Exactly. The level of insecurity and frustration i sense when around pakistanis is really high. They hate these Indians and Hindus with every inch of their bodies but when they look in the mirror they realize THEY ARE THEM and they get all mad about it and try to make up for it by trying to be so devout to Islam that they become terrorists and want to travel to the Middle East to join isis and what not. BUT when they get there the arabs there treat them as lesser fighters, making them clean toilets, fetch water, and carry out only suicide bombings (like disposable people) because isis openly said south Asians will no longer be accepted because they have a weak physicality and cannot pass weapons training and also didn't have the courage to actually cut off heads or charge forward under gunfire. Would just run away scared.
I loled hard, when did ISIS say that? But funny thing is that isis is welcoming dagestani and chechens with open arms because they know that north caucasians are the masterrace.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is the wakeup call other Indians on this site needed, but waqui will still copecel to the maxx.
Wakeup call to do what? Drink cowpiss and smear cow feces on our faces? Jfl, wait a sec, what's your race? I find it really rich that people are telling curries to do anything, when I could easily use the same argument against everyone else lmfao. I will do, whatever I want, believe in whatever I want, and live WHEREVER, I want. Clearly I'm not as pathetic like everyone else on here, that I have nothing to my own name, and have to live my life according to my race. Clearly you people have nothing, which is why you have to fall back on your "race/blood/heritage".

Attachments

• quote-patriotism-is-the-last-refuge-of-the-scoundrel-samuel-johnson-14-86-51.jpg
    quote-patriotism-is-the-last-refuge-of-the-scoundrel-samuel-johnson-14-86-51.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 25
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Smoke Fanboy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Clearly you people have nothing, which is why you have to fall back on your "race/blood/heritage".
You hit the nail right on the head for a lot of folks.

@Collagen or rope, I know this wasn't directed at you but it's extremely applicable.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Wakeup call to do what? Drink cowpiss and smear cow feces on our faces? Jfl, wait a sec, what's your race? I find it really rich that people are telling curries to do anything, when I could easily use the same argument against everyone else lmfao. I will do, whatever I want, believe in whatever I want, and live WHEREVER, I want. Clearly I'm not as pathetic like everyone else on here, that I have nothing to my own name, and have to live my life according to my race. Clearly you people have nothing, which is why you have to fall back on your "race/blood/heritage".
Drink cow piss or follow and love some man that married a 9 year old. Either way, you should just let go of all your religions because religion is COPE. Religion is stupid in this day and age. You can simply fight globohomo by outlawing it.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Drink cow piss or follow and love some man that married a 9 year old. Either way, you should just let go of all your religions because religion is COPE. Religion is stupid in this day and age. You can simply fight globohomo by outlawing it.

idolize a man that fucked a jb or drink cow piss. hmmm:unsure::unsure::unsure: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: BTW no one knows for sure how old she was you ugly hindu coper. The youngest is 9, but ive heard 14 and the oldest 18. Im going to compromise in the middle and say she was 14. In that case, yeah i think im going to idolize a jb fucker :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. Also i already have "let go" of religion cause im a high iq western raised individual, you're a stupid hindu coper trying to make more of a subhuman than i genetically already am. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
idolize a man that fucked a jb or drink cow piss. hmmm:unsure::unsure::unsure: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: BTW no one knows for sure how old she was you ugly hindu coper. The youngest is 9, but ive heard 14 and the oldest 18. Im going to compromise in the middle and say she was 14. In that case, yeah i think im going to idolize a jb fucker :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. Also i already have "let go" of religion cause im a high iq western raised individual, you're a stupid hindu coper trying to make more of a subhuman than i genetically already am. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
LOL why do you keep calling me a hindu. I'm not even a curry you fucking retard. Chill out. You're going into a curry rage again. And you're calling yourself Genetically subhuman which means YOU HATE YOURSELF. Again, very predictable curry behavior and proving my point. And now you're showing pedophilic tendencies. Not Good....

Last edited:
LOL why do you keep calling me a hindu. I'm not even a curry you fucking retard. Chill out. You're going into a curry rage again.
Only a ugly hindu cares this much about south asian muslims, even though we dont even want to associate with you subhumans, you told on yourself :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:.

• +1
Only a ugly hindu cares this much about south asian muslims, even though we dont even want to associate with you subhumans, you told on yourself :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:.
I don't care about south asian muslims. LOL. I mock your little skinny ass vegan hindu dindoo cattle fucking niggers equally as much. I have respect for middle eastern Muslims, but not south asian muslims because I've been to dubai and saw how they were treated there. But whatever man. Keep telling yourself cope like "oh he's a hindoo, that's why he's making fun of me". Hahaha! Whatever. Have a nice life Waqi

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I don't care about south asian muslims. LOL. I mock your little skinny ass vegan hindu dindoo cattle fucking niggers equally as much. I have respect for middle eastern Muslims, but not south asian muslims because I've been to dubai and saw how they were treated there. But whatever man. Keep telling yourself cope like "oh he's a hindoo, that's why he's making fun of me". Hahaha!

Lmao i dont care you thought about what a bunch of low caste starving poor ethnics who have to basically work as slave labour in dubai/uae. We arent all the same.

• +1
You hit the nail right on the head for a lot of folks.

@Collagen or rope, I know this wasn't directed at you but it's extremely applicable.
I have every right to be proud of my Han ancestry. Just like the nigger ought to be proud of being black, the curry ought to be proud of being Indian, and the mayo proud of being white.

I will not apologize for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9641, Toth's thot and 3 others
i wish i was not curry

• +1
Reactions: Darkthrone and Deleted member 14160
There are a solid 4 essays written on this post jfl

Read at this article:

I am 100% Aryan (Huge Hindu Cock)

Can't relate nigga:hnghn:

Your missing the point, the % of white genes you have doesn't make you less likely to shit on streets, It's all cultural, if we had played our cards right, Indians could have had the same SMV as Asians.

Your missing the point, the % of white genes you have doesn't make you less likely to shit on streets, It's all cultural, if we had played our cards right, Indians could have had the same SMV as Asians.
Lmao dumbass curries shit in streets cause they are Hindu and because they live in 3rd world countries without any access to proper sanitation facilities. I'm a western born and raised curry of Muslim heritage. Stop trying to associate with us, we are infinitely better than you in every way. Western born and raised curries are literally responsible for ANY positive stereotypes that curries have while mainland curries just hold back the entire group and are responsible for every BAD stereotype.

• +1
Cope Asians have less smv than Indians
You’re pretty well off being Indian tbh

Lmao dumbass curries shit in streets cause they are Hindu and because they live in 3rd world countries without any access to proper sanitation facilities. I'm a western born and raised curry of Muslim heritage. Stop trying to associate with us, we are infinitely better than you in every way. Western born and raised curries are literally responsible for ANY positive stereotypes that curries have while mainland curries just hold back the entire group and are responsible for every BAD stereotype.
I literally live in England. And you missed the point of my comment.

You’re so lucky being curry. You have no stigmas when you live in the west

I literally live in England. And you missed the point of my comment.
% of white genes you have doesn't make you less likely to shit on streets

It's quite literally impossible for me to want to shit in a street since I don't have the same culture as 99% of other curries, plus I live and grew up in the west.

It's quite literally impossible for me to want to shit in a street since I don't have the same culture as 99% of other curries, plus I live and grew up in the west.
Yeah so there's no need to hate yourself.