Curries are the worst customers of all time

Gurthee_Dong

Gurthee_Dong

Iron
I own and operate my own diesel repair shop in a very small but very busy town in the southwestern United States. An interstate highway runs through this town so business is always good. However, a lot of the truckers are Indians. :sick: i refuse service to these subhuman roaches. They complain like children, they beg and plead for cheaper labor prices and they never tip nor even behave remotely grateful. They always roll like 3 or more deep, wear sandals and smell absolutely heinous like fuckin onions and sour armpits. They have the brain development and critical thinking skills of a fkn 4 year old :tiny: and their words are impossible to understand. Even black people qualify as normal by comparison to these baldeep preetjeets

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 18244 and 16 others
i agree nigga they are annoying as fuck at walmart when they wanna return an item they never bringthe receipt or bring it back broken and complain about it but niggers do it as well so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19499, Patient A and 3 others
i agree nigga they are annoying as fuck at walmart when they wanna return an item they never bringthe receipt or bring it back broken and complain about it but niggers do it as well so yeah
James you always been a real nigga. I'm glad you agree with me that curries are bottom tier subhuman street shitters. The worst thing is their smell. I have yet to encounter one that doesn't carry a heinous stench. they always stink every time. EVERY FUCKING TIME!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Awan, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Gurthee_Dong, ascension and 1 other person
How are black customers? In my experience black customers are really nice to black workers but rude to everyone else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16220, Patient A and 1 other person
K
I own and operate my own diesel repair shop in a very small but very busy town in the southwestern United States. An interstate highway runs through this town so business is always good. However, a lot of the truckers are Indians. :sick: i refuse service to these subhuman roaches. They complain like children, they beg and plead for cheaper labor prices and they never tip nor even behave remotely grateful. They always roll like 3 or more deep, wear sandals and smell absolutely heinous like fuckin onions and sour armpits. They have the brain development and critical thinking skills of a fkn 4 year old :tiny: and their words are impossible to understand. Even black people qualify as normal by comparison to these baldeep preetjeets
Keep coping blacks are the vworst customers

They complain like children, they beg and plead for cheaper labor prices and they never tip nor even behave remotely grateful.
Yes, Indians don't tip, but since when does a repair shop expects tips?

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox, Copeful, Deleted member 15004 and 5 others
Seems legit

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
One of the first rules telemarketers learn is to stop talking to Indians if they answer the phone, they won't get anywhere and sell anything to them. Same with cam girls - they learn fast they need to block India and Indians because they are a waste of time and won't get money out of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend, Gurthee_Dong and 3 others
How are black customers? In my experience black customers are really nice to black workers but rude to everyone else
Fuck niggers

Agree with the post. Thoughts on Chinese customers? They usually act entitled and treat the shopkeeper like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
Agree with the post. Thoughts on Chinese customers? They usually act entitled and treat the shopkeeper like shit.
Just deal with white folks and you're good, if ethnics come to you tell them you don't haggle and they can take it or leave it.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and LooksOrDeath

The bastards get paid like 2 to 3 k a month depending on the type of repair person anyways and ive done reapir work before its not overly difficult most the time it was with phones and shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and subhuman incel
Most curries are subhuman

6c5fa859 30dc 4010 a8c4 9bee298cb0b6
16d0e0df d206 4193 ac78 f8e93592224f
18d63f2a e05c 4fb1 9e99 c7d653dc318b
71eca6a8 d3a1 4fbd a284 05fade25bc7f

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Piratecel
Keep coping blacks are the vworst customers
I used to think that too until i started dealing with curries. Why the fuck don't y'all shower?

How are black customers?
They're ok. A lot of them are usually friendly but they don't tip either.

They don't have to tip us. But since they're usually in a hurry, they tip us for helping them out and getting them back on the road in a timely manner. Whites are the best tippers. Then Mexicans. Then Cubans/Ricans. I've even gotten a tip from a Jewish man from Israel. Never been tipped by a black or a curry.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Gonthar
I remember one indian turd was complaining about paying 6 cents more or something(there was nothing wrong with the item cost and taxes)

• JFL
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong and Ethniframementalcel
Eugenics is necessary. All curries need to be brutally blackpilled.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, LooksOrDeath and rand anon