Curries aren't as hairy as people think.

A

Aryavarta

Iron
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Posts
18
Reputation
16
1000027063
1000027064
1000027065
1000027068
1000027067
1000027066
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Resonant
Yeah I’m not sure why people think they are, curries are only hairy due to Iran HG admixture, so full blooded meds are way way hairier
 
Browns definitely are
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Yeah I’m not sure why people think they are, curries are only hairy due to Iran HG admixture, so full blooded meds are way way hairier
All Europeans are hairier. Anatolians are definitely the hairiest admixture.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
I'm a hairy ogre 🥀. I think the curries with more west eurasian DNA are the ones more likely to be hairy
 
  • +1
Reactions: rambo339, americanpakitruvcel and Aryavarta
I'm a hairy ogre 🥀. I think the curries with more west eurasian DNA are the ones more likely to be hairy
I have extremely hairy arms and legs, but not much on my chest and back
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight

Similar threads

james_2006
Replies
6
Views
121
Tenres
Tenres
T
Replies
1
Views
56
_MVP_
_MVP_
BatemanNigga
Replies
16
Views
124
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
VohnnyBoy
Replies
8
Views
62
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
M
Replies
47
Views
297
R1b_eugenicist
R1b_eugenicist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top