curries at my cousins school ascend with white jbs

Deleted member 13642

Deleted member 13642

try osrs srs
srs they were smashing white jbs while i rot :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: and they are dravidians. @Biggdink @Yliaster

Do u guys want me to post it and I know them those girls are dating those curry guys

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
do u live in America

yup, the world isn’t black and white, white vs curry. I’ve seen this situation so many times. Obviously there will be girls who’ll dare curries and others (most) won’t give it a try. It’s not groundbreaking news or anything.

by any chance do these ethnics live in Germany?

Are the white jbs above 2 psl?

do u live in America
no this is not in europe or america
yup, the world isn’t black and white, white vs curry. I’ve seen this situation so many times. Obviously there will be girls who’ll dare curries and others (most) won’t give it a try. It’s not groundbreaking news or anything.
what I'm seeing ugly guys with gfs while i have nothing
by any chance do these ethnics live in Germany?
nope curries here are sort of thugmaxxed here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 9217
srs they were smashing white jbs while i rot :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: and they are dravidians. @Biggdink @Yliaster

Do u guys want me to post it and I know them those girls are dating those curry guys
Are they at least white passing like me?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
no this is not in europe or america

what I'm seeing ugly guys with gfs while i have nothing

nope curries here are sort of thugmaxxed here
where do u live bro

Are they at least white passing like me?
How tf can u be whitepassing and Dravidian retard, even w/ ones that have albinism u can still tell they aren't whitepassing at all.

How tf can u be whitepassing and Dravidian retard, even w/ ones that have albinism u can still tell they aren't whitepassing at all.
indians and dravidians who are ablino typical look european but its obvious that they are albinos

• JFL
Jfl I’m like 1/4 curry like mirin (except he was 1/2) but it’s funny to claim Dravidian like how hapas claim to be white. That’s why I “””””””self hate”””””” according to some when in reality I’m mostly normal looking

Pm if u genuinely don’t believe me

• +1
Jfl I’m like 1/4 curry like mirin (except he was 1/2) but it’s funny to claim Dravidian like how hapas claim to be white. That’s why I “””””””self hate”””””” according to some when in reality I’m mostly normal looking

Pm if u genuinely don’t believe me
no they were fully dravidan, im a mixed curry

• So Sad
Reactions: Kristin
indians and dravidians who are ablino typical look european but its obvious that they are albinos
I'm a beaner and nobody think I am a beaner IRL until they seem me up close w/ my small chin. I have really big deep set eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642
Looks are meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642
its @6ft7Mogger jfl